Epilogue

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and the special day for Jungkook and Yeri is finally here.

After all their struggled during the wedding preparation, at the end everything works just like how they planned.

The wedding ceremony will be start in less than 5 minutes.

Yeri is inside the bride room with Joy, Wendy and Seulgi while waiting for the wedding ceremony to start.

"Congratulations~ I can't believe you both are marriage!" Joy said cheerfully.

She only smile and honestly she can't believe it either that they are going to marry.

Suddenly, the door get open and Jin walk inside the room.

"The wedding almost start. Let's go." Jin said and holding Wendy's hand then all of them leave the room.

Apparently that Jin and Wendy are officially couple now.

Wendy accidentally confessed to him that she liked him and didn't expect that he will like her back.

Yeri smile and hugging her father who is nervously waiting for her.

"My daughter is going to marry...I can't believe you are adult already." He said and they laughed.

"I'm going to miss you so much. Thank you for everything, dad." She replied.

Then the door get open and the audience started cheer for them as soon as Yeri enter the garden.

Well, they held their wedding at the garden.

It was Yeri's idea since she wanted to be a little bit different than everyone else.

She cleared and start be so nervous when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter