First Meet

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri pov

It's raining when I leave the campus and on my way heading to the house that I rented a few months ago.

Apparently that my housemate, Joy isn't well so she asked me to replace her instead.

So today, she supposed to go interview one of the billionaire that always help us by sponsored some stuff that we(students) need.

I'm so lazy since he live in Seoul and I need to drive for an hour.

But since Joy said she will treat me sushi later, so I agreed to help her.

After showered, I immediately put on a white sweater and a black long pants.

I grabbed my outerwear and key car then I walk into the living room where Joy is peacefully eating her porridge while watching the television. 

"Don't forget to bring the recorder!"

Yup, I almost forget as I quickly take the recorder and put it inside my bag.

"Have you bring everything? The questions paper?"

I nodded my head and put on the outerwear before I leave the house.

"You only wear that?"she asked while looking at my outfit from head to toe.

I nodded my head, "This is fine. I just ask him questions not flirting with him. Hey, I gotta go now or else, your chance might be gone."

I hug her before I leave the house.

 

 

 

Jungkook pov

I was doing my work when suddenly the door get knock by my assistant. 

"Sir, she is here."

I nodded my head and dropped my signature on the paper before I stop doing the work and greet the student.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

I get shocked when I saw a beautiful girl went inside my office.

"Park Sooyoung?"I asked curiously because her name didn't match with her face.

As expected, she shook her head.

"I'm Kim Yerim. Joy, I mean Sooyoung isn't well so she asked me to replaced her. That's fine, right?"

She speak well.

I smile and nodded my head, "Have a seat, miss Yeri."I said and walk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter