eight

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

eight;

 

 

“We’ll be suspending you for the time being, until further notices about the situation Miss Park Eunseo.”

 

 

Eunseo couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her palms sweaty as she clenches them in small fists of anger in her lap and grits her teeth in frustration.

She just could not believe it.

Earlier the girl had been called in after the 5th period with Jiyeon in economics, her least favourite class, bearable if it wasn’t for her friend.

“Park Eunseo” The said girl stops at the door before she could fully leave, turning to face her economic teacher. Jiyeon does the same, still shoving the last of her belongings whilst waiting for her friend at the doorway.

“You’re wanted in the office now. Please head there before you leave today” He says, before waving her off. Eunseo bows her head wordlessly, slightly confused and the two shares eye contact. Jiyeon raises his eyebrows while the brunette shrugs mindlessly, walking out of the room as the other follows shortly.

Eunseo doesn’t miss the strange stares she gathers as she walks through the corridors.

“What’s going on?” Jiyeon questions once more, but verbally.

“Dunno’, but sure it’s nothing.” The black haired girl rolls her eyes at her usual calm demeanor but decides not to ask any more questions, accompanying the girl silently. After a couple turns and pushing through the main doors, the pair finds themselves in front of a glass frame, ‘meeting room’ plastered across the sign within the office. The girl stands in front unsure of whether to knock as Jiyeon is anxiously waiting by her side. 

“Why do I feel nervous?” She voices out loud, softly yet Jiyeon had heard it.

“Do you want me to wait for you?” 

“You’d do it even if I say no”. 

Jiyeon smiles, within the short time period she had known her, she had picked up little things all too well. The girl sends a soft encouraging smile and ushers her to go in and so breathing in, Eunseo pats her worried friend’s arms and knocks a couple of times. Silence. And then a voice excepting her arrival could be heard. Sending one last look as she tries not to show her own anxiousness, Eunseo pushes past, letting the door close softly behind her. The other waits outside, back faced against the wall as she breathes in.

“This can’t be good.” Jiyeon mumbles, worry lacing her concerns heavily as she finally confesses her true thoughts. 

It was rare that anyone had been called up in the dean's office, and everyone had known not much good things happen in there. Including Jiyeon. As she brings his thumb to , an old habit she had developed since young, she anxiously waits for Eunseo. Because that’s all she would do.

“Jiyeon!” The said girl whips her attention after hearing her name and gives a small smile upon seeing Jihoon and Daniel approaching. 

“What are you doing?” Jihoon asks casually, hands shoved in his pockets of the grey blazer while Daniel also stares with curious eyes flickering from the door and then to the girl herself. Jiyeon pauses before answer, her eyes trailing to the room and the rest follows.

“Eunseo’s in there...”

“What? Why?” Daniel furrows his eyebrows, concern washes over his body. Jiyeon could merely offer a light shrug as the other two exchange confused looks before joining her.

The three patiently and quietly waiting outside. 

On the other side, Eunseo presses her back straight on the cold wooden chair, fingers fiddling with each other as nervousness eats away for no apparent reason. Last time she checked, she hadn’t caused any trouble or at least not that she was caught for. Dozens of thoughts race through her mind all at once.

Couldn’t be, Was it the time I didn’t do Calculus homework for an entire week? I knew Ms. Jung was a prick.....Ms. Jung had eventually given her double the work as punishment which she sullenly finished off and handed in. 

She ponders for another second, quietly keeping the thoughts to herself.

Wait maybe it’s the time I accidentally broke one of the hall’s light when my shoe flew off from dancing with Daniel.

But that wasn’t noticeable and the only other person who would’ve known was Daniel and Minhyun and she was sure neither of them had any motives to snitch.

Eunseo’s faced with two staff, Mrs. Kwon and the other unrecognisable; but

Please log in to read the full chapter