two

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

two;

 

 

“I’m so glad it’s a Saturday”

 

 

Wrapped up in her blankets tightly, Eunseo tosses and turn on her bed after being woken up from the soft glow of the sunlight, peaking through the curtains of her apartment. She moves her slender fingers, brushing her bangs away from her eyes that was a result of a night full off endless tossing and turning (Eunseo had a history of being unable to sleep well). Checking her phone for a good 10 minutes she finally plops herself out of bed and drags her feet to the bathroom in order to hide the monster she had become the previous night. Messy hair, drool stains and dark circles that resemble a raccoon. Eunseo almost scoffed at herself, thinking back to when Daniel had called her ‘pretty’. 

“If only he knew” She shakes her head whilst brushing her teeth vigorously at the thought.

After exiting the bathroom, the girl headed straight for the fridge craving for something sweet, only to be disappointed when she opens up to see nothing that satisfy her tastebuds and she groaned thinking about how she would now have to take a trip to he supermarket at this hour of the day. Closing the door with a sulk, she looks down at her pjs and ponders on whether it was appropriate enough for her to go out in public with. A black tank and penguin patterned pajama bottoms that she thought was rather adorable. Glancing at the clock that displayed 8:25 am, she sighs.

“Whatever, it’s cute.” she shrugs, grabbing her wallet keys and phone. The brunette figured it was early anyways, who would she possibly run into at this time on a Saturday anyways. The girl decided to try her luck and with that she leaves the house, setting off to find the nearest mart or convenience store. Using her phone as a trusty navigation, Eunseo never realised how big the neighborhood was. She was new after-all only moving in a little over a week ago. The trees swayed in the spring breeze and Eunseo slightly regretted not bringing a jacket when the cool air brushed against her bare skin. 

At least the sun’s warm today.

“Your destination on the right”. She hadn’t realised that she was already here after taking in the surroundings in hopes to familiarise herself with the place. Walking in, she timidly smiles at the cashier before grabbing what she needed, of course noticing the small glances from people who chuckled at her ‘cute’ outfit choice. But Eunseo didn’t let it bother it. That much.

“Hey, isn’t she so cute” The girl hears a male say to his friend, the two casually eating triangle kimbap and some microwavable snacks, looking around secretly, she notices there's only the pair, the cashier and herself.

“The outfit or her?” The other replies with a slight amusement in his tone.

“Both”, Eunseo tried not to blush nor look in their direction, feeling slightly shy under their obvious stare she quickly wraps up what she needed to head to the cashier.

“I hope hyung gets here quickly, I didn’t bring my wallet” She overhears them again, words that came out louder than the whisper intended. She continues to places some items into the basket trying hard not to eavesdrop.

“What? Why'd you eat so much Woojin! Text him, you idiot” 

She chuckles at the younger’s cheekiness (or she assumed the pair was younger) as went on about minding her own business she heads to the register.

“That’ll be 18,500 won” The male who looked a little younger gave the girl a polite and rather cute gummy smile, his eyes falling into slits when he did. Eunseo had to stop herself from the urge to pinch his cheeks before returning to pulling out her wallet to pay. 

“You’re not from here huh?” She strikes up a casual conversation while fishing out her payment choice.

“Is it obvious? I’m from Taiwan...but I’m trying to practice my Korean more so I moved aboard.” He sheepishly shrugs.

How loveable.

“No, no! You’re doing great.”

Midway she stops before handing her card, looking at the worker again once again. 

“By the way… those boys over there… Have they paid?

Please log in to read the full chapter