five

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

five;

 

 

“Don’t you think our table expanded quite a bit?” 

 

 

Minhyun voices his thoughts outloud whilst he eyes the group with an amused expression while everyone’s busy eating. It’s been slightly over two weeks since Park Eunseo had transferred and she had already established a name for herself. Or a couple as Minhyun would say and Eunseo would deem ‘embarrassing as hell’ in retaliation.

“Dance Queen”

“Girl-Next Door”

“Charisma Beast”

“Pretty”

The last one was only addressed by a particular male and Minhyun smirked at his friend’s out-of-norm behaviour.

Eunseo peaks her head around the table, cheeks filled as if she was a chipmunk eating almonds. “Really? I hadn’t noticed” She murmurs through the food, a grain of rice dropping on the table and the side of her cheek while Jiyeon scolds her for being ‘unlady-like’. Eunseo merely nudges her friend cheekily and continues eating, only to stop when Daniel interrupts her to pass a napkin to wipe . 

“And they call you the school’s ‘Girl-Next Door’” Jihoon scoffs at the girl who happily continues to munch on the side dishes, easily ignoring him playfully. 

“It’s the reverse charm affect Jihoon, when a girl acts like a wild animal. Guys love it.” Jaehwan comments snarkily, only to whine when Eunseo kicks him under the table. The male glares at her to which she replies an innocent ‘what’. The whole table chuckles at their childish bicker. It’s been this lively and cheery ever since the group had ‘accidentally’ formed. Eunseo had been acquainted with Bae Jiyeon and Park Jihoon from dance class while Minhyun introduced the others to his close friend Kim Jaehwan from Vocal class. Naturally, Daniel had ended up showing up during lunches too which completed the table eventually. There was a glow to Eunseo that made people naturally want to befriend her and there was no doubt about it seeing how quick she had gotten along with the kids at her new school.

“You never use to eat lunch Daniel, what’s with the change” Jaehwan refers to Minhyun and himself, eyeing the male suspiciously sitting next to Eunseo and in between Minhyun. 

He shrugs causally. “Didn’t want to miss out on the fun.” Brushing off the question too easily when Minhyun senses the boy wavering, starting a different topic much to his relief. 

“So Dance Queen, what position did you score for the school audience assessment?”

“Shut up, I can’t believe word spreads so fast around here, I mean- wait what?” She drops her spoon clumsily in shock after processing her friend’s words, luckily Daniel catching it before it could be infested with germs of the cafeteria floor. 

“Thanks” She mumbles quickly, regaining her composure and retriving her silver utensil.

“Yeah, didn’t you know? They’ll be deciding groups, pairs or solo next lesson to perform in front of the school. It’s usually a very competitive time so heads up next lesson” Jihoon adds on as if it was the most obvious thing in the worl

Please log in to read the full chapter