three

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

three;

 

 

“You didn’t tell me you danced”

 

 

“I can also touch my nose with my tongue but no one’s asked either so…” Eunseo replies nonchalantly, shoving some rice into in the process. The boy only rolls his eyes.

“No seriously! I have two left feet so that’s big stuff Eunseo.” 

Minhyun rambles. Eunseo chuckles while watching him talk. Her first impression of the boy was a quiet and calm person and while he was collected at most time, he completely surprised her when she was welcomed to witness his sweet and affectionate and rather snarky demeanour. 

“Yeah, but the gods gifted you with good looks and a voice of an angel so who’s the real winner?” She points at him accusingly with the chopsticks while he ponders, taking in her words. 

“Still me.” She cuts him off right after, not giving him a chance to reply leaving the boy dumbfounded at Eunseo’s joke. 

“You’re unbelievable, and to think i thought you were nice when we first met.”

“What can i say? Darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream” She cooed, pinching his cheeks. Minhyun squats her hand playfully away before rubbing his sore spot.

“Whatever Taylor Swift, shut up and finish eating.” He rolls his eyes when Eunseo salutes him before digging her face back into the school lunch. Eunseo was glad to have met another Busan buddy especially when she first came because the two hit it off well. She was thankful for his warm presence that welcomed her entirely and she even come to realised they had much more in common other than their hometowns. 

“Did you at least sign up as a dance major when you got here?” He asks, giving Eunseo more of his radish. Minhyun wasn’t a big fan anyways.

“Mm-hmm” She mumbles with her cheeks full of food making Minhyun shake his head at the girl. 

“Chew you animal” He comments, making her shoot daggers with her eyes. Swallowing, she steals the male’s water and gulps it. 

“My first lesson’s today” She replies, suddenly poking at her food. Minhyun notices her sudden hesitation and looks at her in question.

“It’s just, I’m a bit worried. It’s been a while with all the moving and stuff…” 

“You’ll be fine. I haven’t seen you dance yet, but knowing you so far.… You’re full of surprises.” He reassures, to which Eunseo sends a grateful smile in return.

“Awh, who said flattery doesn't get you anywhere huh?” She playfully pats the boy's head much like an owner would to their puppy. He only sends her a glare, the bell rings, saving her from another lecture but also cutting lunch off short, her eyes slightly panic as she looks at Minhyun. ‘Go’ he mouths and she gives him again an apologetic smile before shoving one last bit of kimchi in and mumbling ‘I owe you one’ before running off. Minhyun can only chuckle as he shakes his head at his new friend, grabbing both their silver trays and utensils to return to the counters as she runs off first to her class.

 

 

# # #

 

 

“Alright, A

Please log in to read the full chapter