four

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

four;

 

 

“Hey! Pretty!" 

 

 

In the midst of leaving the last class of the day, Eunseo recognises the voice calling her, choosing to only speed up her pace to avoid him. 

“Hey! Quit ignoring me.” She could hear his deep chuckle closer and before she knows it, he’s already caught up with her thanks to his long legs and is now walking side by side with the girl. Sighing, she doesn’t bother to stop, still heading in the direction she intended to go to, which happen to lead to the school gates. 

“Are you usually this annoying?” Eunseo questions, a sarcastic concern dripping in her voice. Daniel only laughs in return, something she noticed he did quite a-lot. Kang Daniel was a bright kid that without a fail was always smiling, laughing or all of the above; something that she can see why the students here adored him so much. There was something about him that radiated on others and her bet was on his killer eye-smile contrasted by his deep, soothing voice. 

“Apparently I guess worst the more important they are.” He throws playful finger hearts to which Eunseo retaliates but clutching her chest before exclaiming an empty “I’m soooo touched” earning yet again a series of chuckles. 

Eunseo can’t help but also smile. 

“Are you going home now? Let’s walk home.” He offers, still heading the same direction she was.

“I know you love spending time with me because I’m so cute n’ stuff but don’t you have a car?” She hears Daniel give her a light ‘tsk’.

“It’s in repair for a month or something… Guess you won’t have a mirror for a while huh?” Eunseo immediately barks at him as he defensively laughs.

“You’ll never let me live it down huh.” She grumbles, to which he happily agrees in contrast. The girl swore that Daniel’s new profound hobby was to annoy her and that he was very good at.

“Daniel!” The pair both turn at the new presence. Eunseo squints her eyes for a second and recognises the girl as the other soloist from dance. She was petite, a figure resembling those typically of cute ballerinas, hair also a soft brown, resembling Eunseo's except lighter with a tint of orange, tied up in a neat ponytail; strands curling out to frame her milky white face. She was pretty Eunseo had to admit, yet there was no doubt about it, but, judging by the clear glare she was giving the girl, they two were not going to get along anytime soon.

Sena? Sera was it? 

She turns back to Daniel who has “Oh I forgot” written all over his face laced along with a bit of annoyance but he holds a sheepish smile anyways as the girl approaches arms crossed and lips pursed together in a thin line sternly.

have classroom duties together.” She stares at Eunseo, making her feel slightly uncomfortable. We“Where are you going? Clearly, this girl didn’t like her and Eunseo didn’t know why. Not like she cared though. 

Eunseo scoffed at the idiot who just innocently looks back at her.

“And to think you wanted to walk home together... go” She urges him, letting him know it was alright. He clasped his hands together in forgiveness as he can only send an apologetic smile.

“Next time,” Eunseo says again before completely pushes his large frame towards the impatient girl. Daniel still stands unwilling to move.

“Sera, you can go home.” The said gir

Please log in to read the full chapter