eleven

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

eleven;

 

 

“So they’re making you start over? Just like that?”

 

 

Eunseo nods at her friends who exasperatedly voices how ridiculous that was for her, while the girl could only sigh and offer a light shrug.

"It is what it is Ji." Chuckling in light of the situation. 

Upon finally finding proof to able to prove her innocence, the principal had still insisted that it ‘wasn’t enough’ but it did derail Sera’s train of lies and the only fair option was to come to a mutual agreement between both parties:

Kim Sera would replace Eunseo in cleaning duties and the two were to completely start over as the routine could no longer be used. In return, the two could both perform and be assessed.

Eunseo scowled. She and the boys had worked so hard but there was no point whining now.

“So what are you going to do?” Jiyeon breaks her train of thoughts. 

“Mhmm, well for starters, probably making a new choreo would be nice” She laughs, the black-haired girl shoves her in response.

“Feisty.”

“I learnt it from you” Jiyeon winks and Eunseo fakes a gasp. The two laugh, continuing to walk out.

“I’ll see you tomorrow hm? I’ll probably stay back until the gates close to figure out what to do next….”

Jiyeon sends Eunseo an apologetic look and pats her arm a little before mumbling a few sorry’s for being stuck with a ty part-time job.

“It’s okay Ji.” She reassures her friend, pushing her to be off as she waves her off. Eunseo knew how much Jiyeon wanted to help and for that, she was more than thankful.

For meeting someone as sweet as her.

After Jiyeon disappears out the gate, Eunseo in a breath and paces back to the building, taking a familiar route before reaching the school’s studio. Reaching towards the handle to push, she stops midway hearing music from within and instinctively she slips an opening, big enough for her to observe the room as curiosity gets the best of her. She softens when she’s greeted with Daniel, completely unaware, covered in sweat and just lost in his own world of dance. Eunseo had to admit, she had caught herself dazed as he moves fluidly to the beats and she suddenly feels like something had lit up in her chest. A burning sensation yet it was warm and exciting. She slowly brings her hand to her chest as she forces her beating heart to calm down.

The music cuts off and before she even realises, she had stumbled through, Kang Daniel making direct contact with the girl caught red-handed.

“I was going to knock” She blurts out, seeing his surprised expression upon her intrusion. Yet after a few seconds, he laughs and gestures her to come in closer. Eunseo sheepishly smiles and quickly obliges, closing the door behind her and plopping herself next to the male who’s catching his breath and she can’t help but just grin in the presence of the boy.

“Why are you smiling like that idiot.” He squints his eyes suspiciously, her shoulders move up and down in a shrugging motion as she stretches her legs comfortably. 

“Because, you were really great. And it’s a good day. And I like the music. And I feel like I haven’t been here in forever.”

Daniel just rolls his eyes, small chuckles escape his lips and she only grins even wider.

“And also, it’s been awhile… Since we….you know, hung and stuff” Eunseo’s voices softly, Daniel whipping his head to look at her as her eyes are glued to the ground, unable to meet his soften gaze. Ever since she had been so caught up in her mess, she had noticed herself shunning the boy away and creating a distance to which the girl had realised felt slightly uncomfortable to her as the pair had spent too much time together.

“I missed you too.”

Eunseo lifts her eyes and meet’s the male’s brown orbs, staring right at her and she can feel her cheeks betraying her and she struggles to say anything, flustered. 

“I- that’s not what I was trying to say” She quickly deadpans, waving her hands in defense but the boy only scoffs and finally returning to his playful manner which made Eunseo feel more at ease.

“Admit it though, you did right.” He pushes, wiggling his eyebrows and Eunseo can only sigh with her arms crossed.

“Okay whatever Daniel...” 

Daniel smiles quietly to himself and that seemed to be a content answer for the male.

The two spent their time sprawled on the ground, music playing on low as they conversed. With the time flying past and the sun sets through the windows announcing nightfall’s approaching arrival.

“What a mess huh.” She yawns as Daniel can only agree. The girl looks at her phone and slightly panics when she realises the gates close in ten minutes. Daniel gives her a concerned look as she sighs once again.

“They’re closing in ten” The girl replies meekly and he quickly apologises for taking up her time. 

“It’s fine Daniel. I rather be doing this because I probably couldn’t have come up with anything today. I’ve been pretty tired lately.” She tells him honestly, patting the boy’s shoulder before getting up herself. Admittedly, Eunseo was far too exhausted to get anything done due to her lack of sleep that had only been reportedly getting worse. The girl extends her arm, offering Daniel a hand in getting up and she’s greeted with an obvious displeased look.

“Don’t look at me like that…” She whines, knowing quite well what he was thinking but the boy doesn’t stop as he reaches for her hand, pulling himself up.

“I asked if you had anything bothering you” He

Please log in to read the full chapter