one

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

one;

 

 

“Thank god”.

 

 

The bell echoes throughout the hallway signaling the end of the day and a very needed break time for Park Eunseo. Upon her first day of school, she had already been the center of attention when the news spread like wildfire and that wasn't what she wanted.

“Ahh… is that her?”

Eunseo took a deep breath and continued her way passing through the crowds of curious gazes, attempting to exit the buliding whilst fighting to ignore all the obnoxious stares she was receiving and very obvious glances from hormone-exploding teenage boys. She speeds up her pace quietly keeping to herself. To say her new school was welcoming is an understatement. Eunseo had to admit, her day could have been worst, (excluding the incident earlier this morning in which she chooses not to acknowledge nor remember), however to her surprise, her homeroom classmates were more than accepting of the new blood and quickly got along with her, especially her new desk-mate, Hwang Minhyun, whom she was not complaining about sitting next to for the rest of the year. 

Finally, after a good 5 minutes of walking aimlessly, Eunseo managed to be kindly directed to the entrance again by some girls she had shyly met earlier. Thanking them with a polite smile, she heads off in haste, only to be stopped right in her tracks when she collides her body into a larger frame.

“” She catches herself muttering out of shock, finally opening her eyes to see the mess she had gotten herself into.

Not breaking eye-contact, Eunseo freezes when she finds herself unable seem to avert her gaze from the dark brown orbs. The male winces slightly before carefully letting go of her waist in which naturally ended up wrapped in his arms, allowing the other to regain her footing. Eunseo was still speechless. She doesn’t even realise that her cheeks had betrayed her, turning a soft red glow as the male approaches closer. Wishing that she had just slowed down a bit, perhaps she wouldn’t have needed to be stuck in this awkward situation she was left with now, standing bashfully in front of the same brunette male she had encountered earlier that morning. A quite the pleasant encounter indeed.

“Rough day huh, pretty.” He grins after his cheeky comment, the familiar one she had witnessed this morning.

Clearing , she regains her composure and straightens up her skirt.

“…you could that again…” She mumbles, ready to turn on her heels and shamlessly escape the scene. She notices him, frozen in his spot observing her every move with amusement. So upon taken a few steps, she closes her eyes and stops. Turning around, her dark hair flowing in the same direction harmoniously and she finally closes the gap until she’s met with the same eyes who watches at her in both amusement and anticipation.

“Um…I-….. I’m sorry abou

Please log in to read the full chapter