fifteen

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

fifteen;

 

 

“Who knew miss second place was such a spoilt sport”

 

 

Jihoon sneers, the group of friends carrying several bags filled with changes on their way out. The assessments were finally done which only meant the only thing left was for the rest of the year to smoothly end for the 1st year seniors which automatically called for an early ‘celebration’ according to Jaehwan by which the others simultaneously agreed, also known as another name for getting drinks.

Eunseo pinches the boys arm and chuckles at his bewildered attack before sending the rest of them her apologies and excuse. She was happy enough to scrap 2nd place for the dance majors given her rather complex circumstances, congratulating, Jiyeon and her partner who deservingly took 1st place after their fresh duet that brought butterflies to the audience’s pits. And of course, karma hit harder then ever when Kim Sera had forgotten her own routine due to the lack of preparation time, leaving the girl lucky if she had even passed. 

 

“Shh….my cousin’s been nagging about not seeing me in forever so I’ll pass guys. You have fun though!” She sends them off with a reassuring smile. “You all deserve it for doing so well” She quickly adds a little more quietly.

“Sorry what was that? A compliment?” Minhyun teases, flinging his arm over her shoulder to which she shoves off playfully to hide her embarrassment. 

“Shut it Hwang. But I have to admit, my ears seem fine…. so I guess you’re not too bad hey?” The brunette rolls her eyes with a smile. 

“I’ll pass too, I have to take this brat home because we promised we’d have a family dinner since I’ve been practicing so much and it’s been awhile.” Jiyeon pouts, pushing her little brother, who came to watch, home to the bae’s despite his protests about wanting to rather hang with his older sister’s friends.

 

Eunseo chuckles, watching the sibling bicker side-by-side whilst taking their leave. 

“Isn’t Jinyoung cute? I think he’ll get along with the little ones. Jiyeon says they’re about the same age.” The brunette says, the group’s now down to just Minhyun, Jaehwan, Daniel and Jihoon. 

“Who Woojin and Daewhi? Probably.” Minhyun agrees

“Guan Lin too.” She quickly adds.

 

Throughout the whole conversation, Eunseo notices Daniel is rather quiet but she dismisses it, finally taking her leave, by telling the others to have a fun ‘boy’s night out’. It takes the girl no longer than 15 minutes, just before the sun sets when she notices the familiar name attached to one of the brick buildings on the corner of a street. 

“Yoon’s cafe.” She scoffs, staring at the classic, tacky cafe sign.

Real creative Jisung.

She snickers before pushing the glass door, the bells chiming announcing her arrival and the corners of her lips itch up into a grin as she waits for her cousin’s reaction. 

“PARK EUNSEO!” He coos, practically almost jumping over the counter to greet the younger girl in a giant hug. 

“Yoon Jisung” She copies his welcoming, only a few tones quieter, circling her arms around him in return. 

“I haven’t seen you in 2 years and look at you, oh god.” The older male dramatically rubs his temple. Eunseo glares, ready to attack but the male reads her actions and headlocks her before she could do anything.

“I hate you” She grumbles in his grip as he drags her across the store, acting oblivious to all the smiles his customers were giving towards the sight.

“Anyways, we have plenty of time to catch up because you owe me 2 years worth of labour work.” Jisung finally lets go of his baby cousin, rubbing her hair as she pouts, immediately fixing it neatly before taking off her jacket, placing the apron that Jisung had tossed her on. 

“This is Sungwoon by the way, my favourite employee.”

“Yeah, shut up Jisung.” The shorter male snorts, making Eunseo laugh while Jisung’s fakes being offended dramatically.

“I see you two are close.” She comments, observing the coffee machine. 

“Unfortunately.” Sungwoon replies, offering her a handshake. 

“At least you aren’t blood-related. Park Eunseo, 18, Jisung’s ‘baby’ cousin.” The two immediately find comfort in provoking the older male who just rolls his eyes, as he focuses on taking another order.

“Eunseo you can take care of coffees right?” Jisung calls out, passing her an order. 

Her phone buzzes and she slides it swiftly seeing a picture from the boys, happily seated at a street stall, grinning widely in their attempt to bait the girl and she smiles to herself before replying.

 

“It’s been awhile but sure.”

 

 

# # #<

Please log in to read the full chapter