six

Anything, Everything With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

six;

 

 

“I should’ve picked art.”

 

 

Eunseo’s lying in the middle of one of the dance studio’s available for student usage, specifically for dance majors, her arms and legs sprawled out as if she was mimicking a starfish. The girl had been working on her performance for the last two hours that she hadn’t even realised time had passed so quickly. Sweat beads trickled down her skin and she lazily uses her sleeve to wipe it off, while blowing away pieces of hair that stuck to her face.

“I knew this was a bad idea.” She sighs, still catching her breath as she isn’t satisfied with anything that she had currently come up with. The sound of the door pushing open causes her to snap out of her thoughts as she quickly gets up, turning her attention towards the newcomer but she immediately and dramatically falls back into her original position, completely ignoring the boy who chuckles at her after receiving a weird grunt. 

“Hello to you too Pretty.” He hollers, closing the door gently behind him and making his way next to the girl.

“I’ve come with offerings” Daniel continues, plopping down next to the girl, legs crossed while Eunseo looks expectantly at him, eyes lighting up immediately as he hands her a cold soda from the vending machine. Her favourite. 

The male watches as she happily sips on her drink, smiling slightly every-time she cutely scrunches up her face slightly due to the overwhelming fizziness. Daniel wasn’t one to be this interested in girls, or anyone in that matter besides his friends despite being well-known on campus for his easy-going charisma yet everyone wondered why he had never bothered to talk to girls. 

That is until Eunseo came along. 

It hadn’t been long but this mere girl with the most carefree personality and yet witty vibe to her was the first to ever make him naturally want to be around her. But Daniel was sure this attraction wasn’t love though. At least this is what he was telling himself, reasoning that they just clicked very well as friends.

“You know we spend a lot of time together nowadays hey?” Eunseo stops his trains of thought, making him blush in embarrassment when he realised he had been staring far too long. 

“Ah… I guess so hm” He awkwardly chuckles, hiding his nervousness. Staring at the ground, he only looks up when she turns her whole body, now facing him with a serious look.

“Daniel.” She says, anticipation zipping through his body as he’s cornered by her intense gaze.

“Have you ever been in love?”

“What?” He’s trying to contain his flustered-ness as she just stares at him innocently, waiting for his response.

“You know, butterflies, kisses, holding hands… that kind of stuff.” She rambles on as he fidgets in his spot only giving a shrug and continuing to sip on his can. 

He hears Eunseo scoff.

“Don’t give me that. I’ve heard what goes around here and the looks girls give you. Help me out!”

Daniel stops to think, but he feels himself caving into her eyes, staring at him with so much anticipation tha

Please log in to read the full chapter