THE LAST WISH

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Jin juat finished doing the laundry as his last task. He decided to teleport to his room to have some rest but he ended up back to the laundry room again. Despite repeated trials he just ended up teleporting in the same place.


He has no choice but to use his feet to make his way to his bedroom. He opened the door and deop himself on the bed. 
“Daebak.. Am I turning into human again?”- Jin asked himself.


He tried once again but this time he is no longer disappearing and nothing is happening. He tried to pass through his walls but ended up banging his forehead instead. Jin got a bruise on his forehead and he immediately applied ice on it.


“What’s wrong Ghost?”- Hunchy asked him.


“I guess the curse is slowly fading. I can’t pass by the walls anymore.”- Jin responds.


“Jinja? Well that’s good to know, you’re turning into human!”- Hunchy said.


“I hope so, so she could stay with me for the rest of our lives.”- Jin said.


“Ghost.. Couldn’t be the reason for fading your curse is because of true love? I mean you’ve never fell in love before it seems like you’re battling with your own self your battling the reason of your own curse!”-Hunchy predicted.


Jin immediately called Taehyung to suggest Hunchy’s prediction. “I mean the only thing you should do is to disobey your Master.”-Jin said.


“you know I can’t do that.”- Taehyung refused.


“Come on.. That’s the best way to do it just try.. I mean there’s nothing wrong in trying once she wishes something don’t grant it.”- Jin added.


Taehyung wear a frown on his face after hearing Jin’s suggestion. He’ll be guilty for the rest of his life if he do that. “I don’t have to do that. My master told me that she’ll save her last wish until I can’t find a cure for my curse.”
---------------------------------------------
“Why are you here?”- Wendy asked Jimin as she found him at his yard throwing some pebbles in his small pond.


“Its Seulgi. She doesn’t want me to go inside the room she always sends me away and gets irritated when I don’t.”-Jimin complained
Wendy checked Seulgi and found her eating a spoonfull of chocolate spread on their bed as she watches TV.


“hey.. I heard you and the Gnome are on a fight.”-Wendy asked her.


“Ne.. I asked him to doff his scent but he won’t listen, his scent irritates me and I don’t like it.”-Seulgi said.


“It seems like you’re eating too much now adays.. You gained weight.”-Wendy said


“Jinja? Ottokhae?”- Seulgi asked her.


Wendy didn’t visit for no reason just like the Enchantress she could sense a danger inside the Gnome’s mansion but not as early as the Enchantress did. She rest her palm on Seulgi’s tummy and she sing a song.


“Is your phone with you? Can you call the Gnome to come over?”-Wendy asked her.


Seulgi nods and followed the Mermaid’s order. Jimin went inside less than a minute and he sits beside the Mermaid.
“The spender is pregnant.”- Wendy said.


“What?!”- Both of them answered in chorus.


“We have to keep the human safe. We won’t allow any creatures to easily teleport here just the Genie and Ghost Jin will be the exception.”-Wendy informed them.


Seulgi suddenly become scared. She wants to keep the child but she knows it will be dangerous for the both of them. “What shall we do?”


“That is my child. I’ll protect you dont worry no one will harm you.”-Jimin said as he gives a peck on Seulgi’s forehead.
Wendy casted a spell inside the whole mansion. She experienced being in love with a human it was difficult but it was all worth it. 
She went back to Jimin’s room and saw how afraid Seulgi is. She cant stop from worrying and crying as her grip strengthens to Jimin’s arm.


“What may happen if they found out?”- Seulgi asked her.


“You’re aware thar we’re not allowed to harm humans right? But there’s a consideration to kill one. Specially if you’re careying a cursed child what I mean is once the child was born there’s no way to get rid of the curse.”- Wendy said. “That’s why the heads dont want that.”


“but the Gnome’s curse is already fading. Are you sure this is still a cursed child?”-Seulgi asked.


“Yes.. But the curse hasn’t completely gone.”- Wendy said.


Irene barge inside their room and informed them that they have visitors. He also called Taehyung to come over and Jin also came with him.


They found Lay and Yoona at the living room. Lay’s eyes are angered and he almost wound himself for forcefully his hand. While Yoona expressed worries in front of them.


Taehyung and Jin appeared at the living room and Minseok with his vampires came behind Yoona. 


“Mermaid! You betray us! How could you not let us pass inside the mansion!”-Lay exclaimed.


“I didnt betray you! I am protecting a human!”-Wendy defended herself,


“What’s happening?”- Taehyung asked but Jin just shrugged his shoulder.


“There’s no reason to protect the human who’s carrying a cursed child.”-Yoona said.


Irene went at Taehyung’s back and hid herself. She’s terified just before the Alicorn and Enchantress are their alies and now they came to kill a human.


“Stay calm their not gonna kill you.”- Taehyung said.


“The spender is carrying our child! We’re not Demons to not let this child live!”- Jimin said as he blocked their way to Seulgi.


Irene was shocked to know that they are after her sister she immediately hugged her andc cried with her. The heads won’t negotiate and the Enchantress started to release her power to kill Seulgi as her hands lightened.


Taehyung, Jin and Jimin covered Seulgi and Irene.. Jimin pointed his hands and he started to prepare his fire in return. Minseok and his vampires are also prepared once they attack.


Jin held Seulgi’s hand from behind attempting to teleport them away from the mansion but the vampire saw him and he bite Jin’s neck impulsivly.


“No! Ghost!”-Taehyung said and he sway the vampire causing him to fly away from them. Usually once the Ghost was hurt he will only suffer with the pain he is experiencing but this time he slowly turned into stone just like what happens to human when vampires bite them.


Lay and Yoona was shocked to see that Jin has turned to rock now they have proven that there’s a cure for the curse.


“No! Ghost!”-Taehyung cried “Now that the Ghost turned to stone you should be convinced that there’s a cure for the curse!”
“Silence! Our curse has cure but not with a newborn child who came from an cursed offspring.”-Lay said.


“I am sorry Ghost and to all of you but we have to kill the human!”- Yoona said.


“Take my golds all my wealth! But not my spender and my child!”-Jimin said as soon as he said those words his hair completely turned to black and his eyes are completely brown the fire from his finger was gone.


His curse has been gone after realizing to himself that there’s more significant to him than his golds and that’s his family. 
Now that Jimin was no longer capable of protecting Seulgi from the creatures she was dragged by the alicorn in the middle and caged Jimin with his lightning power. 


The Genie was furious he wanted to save Seulgi but Minseok froze his feet making him unable to teleport and fly to save Seulgi. 
“I wish my sister’s child will be pure human!”-Irene said on her knees, “You heard me Genie! Do it now!”


Despite his hesitation he granted her wish and with just one snap he turned into blue mist and his bottle inside Irene’s room flew forcefully above the mansion breaking its roof and ceiling. She tried to run after it but she can no longer see the bottle.


Wendy run towards Seulgi and rest her palm on her tummy as same as with the enchantress. They looked at each other and was convinced that Seulgi is carrying a pure human child.


Yoona and Lay went back at the mount without apologizing to the humans. Irene cant help but to cry now that the Genie is gone and she has no idea where she could find his bottle.


Seulgi rush towards her and comforted her. She’s still crying as she looks for the Genie so Wendy just make her sleep using a song.
“If I could just erase her memory.. But I am no longer a Gnome.”- Jimin said.


Jimin was able to carry Irene to her room and the mermaid said goodbye for the night. Seulgi feels so guilty for what happened so she just hugged Jimin,


“We have to find the bottle. My sister will be very sad.”- Seulgi said,


“We will find it no matter what.”-The Gnome assured her,