END

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Joy nods and accepted SungJae’s proposal. She never thought the Ghost plans to marry her even if he turned human already. She hug him tight and gave him soft kisses.


“Miane if I am holding myself back into you.. I wasn’t sure if you still feel the same way just like before now that you’re a human.” - Joy said.


“Why would you say that? You’re still the same woman I loved.” -SungJae responds.
---


If there’s something that is difficult for the Gnome it is to adjust and adapt into human’s lifestyle. He has no more powers and when he becomes frustrated a punch on a wall will hurt him so bad.


“Stop getting frustrated just because you can’t fix your necktie.” -Seulgi scold him.


He forcefully changed his expression but his frustration is still inside his head. “I am not getting frustrared.” -he reasoned out and observed Seulgi fixing his tie for him. “Gumawo.”


“and stop lying. If only you’re still a Gnome I’ll tell my mind for you to leaen how to control your frustrations.”- Seulgi said.


The two made their way at Yeri’s school and both of them seated facing the principal and her class adviser. Jimin was so nervous he knew to himself that he couldn’t scare the hell out of these people now that he doesn’t have his powers anymore.


“We’re glad that you give time to meet us.” -The principal said.


“It’s about Yeri.. Mr and Mrs Kang she has difficulty xontrolling her behavior. She has been so impatient and when thing aren’t within her favor she tends to sulk and refuses to do her school works.” -The class adviser said


Jimin purses his lips. He knew those attitude are also his and her daughter just got it he took a deep breath to relief his embarrassment with his kid’s attitude.


“We’re sorry about our daughter’s behavior we promise to give her some proper discipline at home so we could prevent this at school.” -Seulgi said.


“I hope so Mrs. Kang your daughter is intelligent she can pickup everything we teach easily its just that her behavior is too much.” -The adviser told them.


Seulgi and Jimin picked Yeri up to meet Irene at her restaurant. She’ll be celebrating her year anniversary for today and they decided to come as a family. 


Jimin parked the car on the opposite road since the restaurant’s parking space is already full because of the discount they offered. Seulgi is still doing her make up inside the car while Jimin is busy with his phone waiting for her outside the car.


He didn’t notice Yeri let go of her hand as she was fascinated by the balloons. Being too young amd careless she rushed crossing the road as soon as Seulgi went off the car a loud siren from a delivery truck can be heard.


It caught Jimin’s attention and he realized Yeri isn’t holding his hand anymore. He dropped thw phone and run to the crowd with Seulgi and they found a man embracing their daughter full of blood and unconscious.


Yeri was able to crawl away from the man and went to her mom. She cried because of some minor wounds she had. The ambulance came immediately and they both went inside to acompany Yeri’s savior.


They arrived at the emergency area and later on his belongings was handed to them. The phone rings and Jimin picked it up.
“Yoboseyo? Tae-aa did you arrive at the restaurant?” -Tiffany asked.


“I am sorry but the owner of this phone was accidentally hit by a truck. He saved our daughter.” -Jimin said calmly.


“Please text me the complete address of the hospital. I’ll be right over.”- Tiffany requested.


Later on Jimin and Seulgi took a private room for Yeri’s savior and waited for him to be send there. Jimin hugs Seulgi and his daughter fell asleep because of too much crying after her wounds were cleaned.


Irene decided to come over beingnso worried with her niece and also to thank her savior personally after she was informed by Seulgi where they exactly were. After minutes of her arriving Tiffany also came and bowed to them.


“We’re sorry about what happened we promise to take full responsibility of him.” -Jimin said as he offer to shake Tiffany’s hand.
“Please dont blame yourself into this. He decide to do it on his own.” -Tiffany said.


A knock on the door interrupt their talking and finally Taehyung was send to his room. Irene and Seulgi refused to come near him since they are looking after Yeri and Jimin was shocked to see the Genie was producing blood.


The nurse and the Doctor has done discussing Taehyung’s situation. They can’t assure anything yet since the results of his test hasn’t revealed.


“Yah Taehyung! Ireona!” -Tiffany shouted at him.


Irene looked at Seulgi but Seulgi gave her unconvincing look telling her its impossible for the Genie to be hospitalized. While Jimin is still crying seeing hs friend suffering once againnfor him.


“Genie! Wake up! Its a command!” -Tiffany told him.


Irene stood up from the couch and went near him. She was shocked, she doesnt want to see Taehyung agin in this situation. He really do like Taehyung but a part of her is still unconvince because of some fresh wound he acquired.


Irene rest her hand on Tiffany’s shoulder. “How did he became a human? I am his former Master.”


“I wished for it.”


“That’s impossible. The Genie is incapable of curing a curse.” -Jimin said.


“I know.. That’s why I wished him to be a father of the children of the woman he wanted to be with for the rest of his life,” -Tiffany said “and the next thing I knew he’s already a human.”


“Jinja? You wished that?” -Irene said and cried.


“Daebakk its an indirect wish to cure a curse. I mean Taehyung can’t be a father if he’s still a Genie..” -Jimin said gumawo for doing this.


“I owe him a lot actually its still my 2nd wish and there’s nothing I can ask for after he healed my illness.” -Tiffany said.


Its already midnight and Taehyung is still asleep. Irene took a face towel to wipe his face and neck with a warm water, cherishing every touch she makes with him. She really missed him a lot and she dont want to leave beside him. Her tears are still falling from her eyes as she feel sorry for what happened to him.


“Kwenchana?” -Tiffany asked.


“Ne..” -Irene said while she wipes her tears and looked away from her.


“Please be strong I guess you dont want him to see you crying as soon as he opens his eyes right?” -Tiffany said.


Irene smiled and nods, sniffing and wiping her swollen eyes “What is he doing anyway around our area?”


He intentionally asked for it to visit you personally. I offered him a ride but he insisted and took a bus instead.” -Tiffany told her.
Tiffany fell asleep on the couch while Irene is currently sleeping beside Taehyung resting her head over the bed while she was seated. Jimin kept his eyes open to look after his hurt friend when suddenly his fingers started moving..


Jimin stood up from his sit and observed Taehyung carefully. He opened his eyes but he forcefully closed it as he curled his body growling in pain.


“yah kwenchana? What’s wrong?” -Jimin said 


Irene woke up from his loud voice and found Taehyun in fetal position complaining of too much pain. He haven’t feel this kind of pain after a thousand years. Usually it doesn’t last for too long since he is capable of healing himself but it’s totally different now.
“Painful.”- Taehyung said. Even a slight movement from his lip causes pain.


Tiffany called the nurse to check him and she arrived with less than a minute. She checked Taehyung’s vital signs and provided him some pain reliever that she injected. 


Somehow it helped to ease the pain he is feeling but he become so drowsy and he fell asleep once again.


“Is he going to be okay?” - Irene asked worriedly.


“I assure you everything is fine. Its just that maybe the feeling was new to him that’s why he reacted like that..” -The nurse told them and she excused herself and leave.


Irene brush her fingers through his hair looking at him worriedly. “You scared me.” -She told him. She took a sit again beside him but this time she can’t sleep anymore. She’s worried that Taehyung might wake up again in pain. 


Later on the Alicorn came with the mermaid they heard the news that the Genie’s curse has been cured and they came to heal his wounds and to make him calm. While he’s asleep Lay and Wendy did the procedure and Tiffany’s eyes widened to see the faster healing powers of Lay.


“Its true that his curse has been cured. He’s producing some blood now.” -Lay said.


“Genie we missed you a lot.” -Wendy told him between her hums. 
------------------------------------------------
The next morning Irene realized she fell asleep as she kept an eye with Taehyung the whole night she was worried not to see Taehyung on his bed “Taehyung-aa! Odiseo!” -Irene said 


“I’m here!” -Taehyung said inside the bathroom.


Irene rushed to the bathroom but the door was locked “Taehyung-aa is everything okay? Please open the door.” -Irene said between her repetitive knocks.


“Everything is fine and please calm down. I am just peeing.” -Taehyung told her “You see I am a human now. I need some time to pee to poop and to puke.” 


Irene giggles with his joke. “Are you sure?”


“Ne.. By the way.. My tummy has been growling since I came inside can you buy me some food? I guess I am starving.” -Taehyung requested.


“Arasseo.. Just lay on your bed after you finished your business there dont leave your room.” -Irene told him.


Taehyung opened the door and faced Irene. “I won’t”- He said with a smile.


Irene teared up seeing him again after a couple of years. She locked him between her arms and cried. “I really missed you..” 


“I miss you too but I am really hungry.”-Taehyung said as he wipes her tears for her.


“Arasseo.. I’ll be back wait for me here.” -Irene said and she left his room with a heavy heart and rushed to the cafeteria.


Irene prepared the foods that he bought for Taehyung he started eating calmly as he was cued to eat. His table manners a thousand years ago still remained despite he’s totally hungry.


“Where have you been all these years? Why didn’t you visit me for once?” -Irene asked him without looking.


“Miane.. I wanted to meet you once I cured my curse because it will be very hard for us if I have another Master to be taken care of.” -Taehyung said.


“I am sorry if I broke my promise.” -Irene told him. “I dont want to lose you but I have no choice but to save my sister.”


Taehyung set aside the table and hugged Irene.. “Shh I finally understand now. Tiffany made me realized everything, everything bout my miconception about humans when he wished for me to be a human.”


“Jinja.. Miane..”-Irene said and she wept on his comforting arms. Those words are the only thing she wanted to say to him once she met him again. She’s so guilty for upseting him when the only thing he does is to make her happy.


“Sh... Stop crying now. I won’t leave you again.” -Taehyung said as he caress her back. “I’ll stay with you for the rest of my life.” -He added.


Another year has passed and some of the cursed creatures were cured but some chose to remain cursed. Seulgi and Jimin are expecting their 2nd child, while Joy and Sungjae got married and still adapting in their lives as a newly married couple and Irene and Taehyung are engaged but are expecting for their new child. 


Despite the challenges and sacrifices they did to live at the end of the day everything turned out to be in their favor.