WAY TO THE UNDERWORLD

MY MYSTIC LOVER

The next morning Hunchy woke up and descends from the stairs to make his way to the kitchen. He found Jin busy whistling as he’s washing the dishes. He scratches his eyes disbelieving what he is seeing.


He didn’t mind him but the next thing he did was shocking. He’s carrying the basket of their used clothes and went straight to the laundry room. He’s not the type of creature who will do that, that’s what he knows


Hunchy pretended to read a newspaper as he observe the Ghost vacuuming every corner of the living room. He turned of the switch and later on took a wet cloth to wipe the vases and paints on the walls. He noticed Hunchy reading the newspaper reversed so he turn it back and handed it back to Hunchy.


“What’s the matter Ghost? Why are you cleaning the house?”- Hunchy asked while his mouth shaking.


Jin just shrug his shoulder. “I just feel like doing it.”-He said but he recalls Joy’s kisses and he blushed once more.


He made sure that everything is clean once Joy comes home from school. He lay down on Joy’s bed after folding her clothes and fell asleep. 


Joy arrived before lunch since her classes for the afternoon was cancelled. She feels something different and realized that the house was so neat. She can’t even see a single dust from the doormat since it was changed.


The staircase also was no longer slippery and the handle bars are smooth and shiny as if like it was newly varnished. She went to her room and was startled to see Jin sleeping comfortably there.


She gave him a kiss on his forehead and went to her closet. She was surprised to see her clothes are already washed and tidy. Even her underwears.


She changed shirt with a black see through silk cloth and very short shorts. She climbed to her bed and gave Jin a back hug. 
It wake him up. “Oh.. You’re already here? Did you notice the house? I kept my promise.”-Jin said.


“Ne kamsamnida.”-Joy said kissing his cheek.


“chamkaman I think that’s not enough reward. I cleaned the whole house.”- Jin complained and turn around to face her. He was with her outfit. He just cant take his eyes off her cleavage.


“Yah you byuntae.”-Joy jokingly covered his eyes and pushed his face away from him. 


“Teach me how to kiss.”-Jin told her as he grip her wrist to stop her from pushing him.


Joy moved more closer to him and started kissing him passionately but he’s not kissing back. He just opens his mouth well enough for her to kiss.


“Yah.. You should go to the opposite direction of my head and try to scoop my lips with yours. Make sure before you pull away for another you locked your lips on mine.”-Joy told him.


He just nods and pulled her for another kiss but this time he’s improving. Until he involuntarily sticks out his toungue inside her.


Joy pulled away and look at him as if she’s suspecting something. “You liar! How could you do that if itz your first time to kiss? How did you know the tongue will come after?”


“I dont know it just went there.”-Jin honestly said.


Hunchy knocked on the door and Jin opened it for him. He made sure Hunchy will see how annoyed he is with his interruption.
Hunchy took a sit on the bed and handed Joy a rolled paper sent by a harpy. “the alicorns are inviting you to the enchanted mount.”-Hunchy said


“What?”-Jin snatched the paper from her and read the message. “This can’t be she’s a human how can she pass through the mount?”


“I also thought of that Ghost but her sister were able to pass thru.”-Hunchy said.


Jin crumpled the paper in his fist. The mount are cursed creatures last resort for safety and he knew they will be in danger if they stay too long in the human’s world.


Meanwhile Seulgi woke up from a nap at the cabin. She found her sister still in a deep sleep beside her so she didn’t wake her up anymore.


She went outside for a walk and was amazed with the creatures around her. Some looks like human, some are half and some are completely not. 


Her feet lead her to the lake where some mermaids and sea creatures are swimming. She found Jungkook attaching another fairy wings to his slippers.


“aha there you are again.”-Seulgi said that made him startled and fell from where he was sitting. “Lets go the Harpy will scold you about that again.” but as soon as she pulled his hand too stand up she was dragged by heaviness and resistence. 


“I didnt pull you. I’m just strong and heavy.. This is the first time that I saw you what are you?”-Jungkook asked as he released the shreded fairy wing.


“I am a human. I’m the Gnome’s spender.” - Seulgi said and she sits beside Jungkook.


“Which Gnome? The one who makes gold? Diamond? Silver?”-Jungkook asked,


“The one that makes Gold.”-Seulgi told him as she draws his face on the sand.


“Ohh the one that makes fire.. Where is he?”-Jungkook said.


“Someone from the underwold took him and with a human. That’s why we’re here when the Queen of mermaids found out that their spell was capable of taking humans they sent us here.” -Seulgi explains.


“To tell you honestly they’re keeping you safe but they will quarantine you here. You know what I mean right? You won’t be able to go back to your world until the Gnome comes back.”-Jungkook said.


“What?! No! I wont let that happen. I have to find the Gnome as soon as possible! I dont want to waste my time without him.”-Seulgi complained.


Hearing those words from Seulgi made Jungkook excited. He loves adventures but he can’t go into one since they don’t consider Golems as warriors of the mount. “Well if you want to we can go to the underworld secretly.”-Jungkook told Seulgi.
“We can do that? How? Please tell me I have to see the Gnome I really do miss him so bad.”-Seulgi said.
“Great! Okay I’ll sneak in the alicorn’s desk and I will take the map from there then I’ll see you in your cabin and we’ll talk about it.”-The confident Golem said.


On the other hand Irene finally wakes up roaming in the area to find some signal on her phone. She wanted to contact Joy but her phone can’t detect a signal.


“That won’t work here.”-Wendy said. “By the way your restaurant is still doing well. The mermaids are still there to take care of it.”
Somehow she forgot about the restaurant because of what happened. “Ah ne kamsamnida.. Anyway I wanted to contact my sister she is the Ghost’s bride. I need to tell her that we’re here.”


“Don’t worry we already send them a message to come here. Your sister will be able to pass through my instinct tells me.’” -Wendy assured her


“By the way are we in a different planet?”- Irene asked.


“Ani.”-Wendy laughs “We’re still on earth its just that the Gods made a place where the cursed creatures will stay. The wooden bridge separates our world to the human world.


“araseo.. But do you have any idea where Taehyung is?”-Irene asked worriedly.


Wendy saw the sadness on her face. She rest her hand to her back and sing her a song.. “Oh.. It feels calming..”-Irene said.
Wendy smiled at continued to ease her stress. “This is the best thing I can do for you now. We already send mount warriors to look after the Genie and the Gnome. Don’t worry they’re the best.


Jungkook made his way to the alicorn’s hooch he has a mini library inside where maps and some files of cursed creatures are stored. He looked for the map through the underworld but he has difficulty finding it. 


He took out an old book from the rack and opened it. The books about the creatures underworld are separated from them. Their looks are scary and terrifying but instead of getting scared he was eager to continue the adventure he is looking for.


When he was about to return it when a dark cloth fell from it. He took it and realized it’s the map to the underworld. He got too much excited and left the hooch without a trace of evidence.


Irene is lying on her bed and was whining the whole night. She can’t help but to miss Taehyung more. Wendy’s lullaby doesn’t last for long. 


Jungkook knock their door with a torch to light his way and he simply hanged it from the corridors of their cabin. “Spender its me..”
Seulgi rushed to the door and open it for him. Irene sit on the bed and greet the Golem she realized he was the kid that Minho scolded a while ago.


He spreads the map on the table. He taps the cloth to get rid of the dust. Seulgi and Irene looked at it and take a sit on the table.
“Ok so here’s the way to the underworld.”- Jungkook said as he pointed to the map that is made of crochet. 
“Why did you have this?”-Irene asked.


“We’re going to the underworld unnie. I need to save the Gnome.”-Seulgi said.


“Yah Seulgi-aa are you sure? How did you know he was there?”- irene asked. 


“If the Genie was gone because someone from the underworld took him then he might also be there.”- Seulgi said.
“I’ll come with you!”-Irene responds bravely.


“unnie! Its dangerous.”-Seulgi told her.


“are you guys going to argue for the rest of the night or you’ll listen to me?”- Jungkook complained.
“Please go on, we’ll just talk later.”-Irene said.


“Alright before we could successfully go to the underworld we have to pass through this landmarks. First we have to pass the dark forest. This forest is magical we can’t easily pass by here since the way are not visible but the forest will lead us the way through smell and through hearing.


“What is that possible? I’m sure we’ll get lost there.”- Irene said.


“We just have to focus okay? I’ll also asked the Gumiho to come with us so she could lead the way through smelling.”- Jungkook said.


“We can ask the wolves they’re strong and their senses are excellent.”-Seulgi suggested.


“that’s true but they’re loyal to the alicorn. There’s no way we could trust them with this.”- Jungkook said.


“Once we successfully pass through here we have to pass by the City of pleasure they called it with this name because the place is full of hypnotism. You’ll be able to see what you wanted to see and you’ll be able to feel what you wanted to feel I have no idea how to prevent getting hypnotized but the best thing to do is to fight the hypnotism.”-Jungkook said.


“Wait! What if I get hypnotized and I wont be able to stop it?”- Irene asked.


“Then you’ll stock there. Remember we dont want to leave anyone or anything that pleases us.”-Jungkook warned.


“Next stop is the mystic forest where the enchantress is living. I don’t know how are we going to pass through here since none of the creatures have passed here before we just have to find it out once we got there.”-Jungkook told them. “Are you still in?”


“I’m in.”-Irene said. I need to save my genie. 


“Unnie jaebal. Its very dangerous for you.”-Seulgi said. “I’ve been doing a lot of dangerous mission for the past years.”
“I want Taehyung to see me there. He’ll keep me safe.”-Irene confidently said.


Yeri knocked on the door and went inside the cabin. Her hair is black with fox’s ears, and a peacock like 9 tails behind her. “We’re all set.”


“You mean we’re leaving now?”- Seulgi asked.


“You told me not to waste time.”-Jungkook told them and he lead the way downstairs. A chariot pulled by horses with sack of stuffs are waiting for them. They immediately ride and left the enchanted mount.


The next morning Jin and Joy arrived at the Enchanted Mount. They went to the Alicorn’s hooch to greet him and found him hving a cup of tea.


“Ghost you arrived.”-Lay said.


“Ne. I am with my wife.”- Jin said and roam around his hooch. “Where’s my cape? Did you set it aside?”


“Its not there? It was always been there.”- Lay said as he stood up and interrupted his tea time.

Taemin barge in the Alicorn’s hoot sweating from too much running. “Alicorn! One set of bow and arrow is missing!” -the head of archery training class said.


Lay gulps now that there are 2 weapons missing from them. “What’s happening..”


Lay hasnt found any solution with the problem when the huntsman and the blacksmith also reported a missing weapon from them. Ths farmers also complain of missing horses and chariot. 


“Excuse me. Can I see my sisters now?”- Joy requested.


“They’re at cabin 18 I’ll ask someone to send you there,”-Lay offered,


“Its okay I’ll come with her.”-Jin said and hold her hand. 


Jin and Joy are making their way to the cabin still holding hands together. Jin notices Joy being quiet again. 


“Wae?”-Jin asked.


“Nothing.. I just realized that if we stayed here we won’t have any private time together.”-Joy said.


“Of course not. We can turn invisibility right?”-Jin said teasing Joy.


She just laughed. They climb upstairs and went inside the cabin 18 but Irene and Seulgi wasn’t there only Wendy is.”They left.”