THE MASTER AND THE SPENDER

MY MYSTIC LOVER

The next day Jin is totally fine after he was able to eat and healed by Lay one of the alicorns. He made his way down together with Hunchy when he noticed Joy is currently preparing their breakfast. He pulled Hunchy’s back collar to prevent him in approaching Joy.


Jin commanded Hunchy to do the same thing as what they do his brides before. They scare the hell out of them to make them a slave like maid that will follow everything they commanded. Jin started to turn on and off the lights to his mind and it distracted Joy from cooking.


She lower the stove and checked the main switch of the lights but the switch are opened and she wonders why is it turning on and off consistently. Hunchy turned himself into a big buffalo with a body of a human that as big like the wrestlers. 
Joy freaked out and dropped the Spatula she is holding however she looked the creature on the eye and realized it was uneven just like Hunchy’s she thought when they first met he fell just by one kick. So she came back to her senses and slapped the creature bravely.


The creature subsides and a smoke surrounded it as he went back to his normal form as Hunchy. Joy was angered with Hunchy. She kicked him again too many times that he cant get up anymore.


“Please forgive me. Ms. Ghost’s wife. I... I.. Was just commanded by the ghost!”-Hunchy said as he was so scared sewing Joy frowning her eyebrows and gritted her teeth.


“Woops. Calm down we’re family here anyway. Its just a joke,”-Jin said. 
Joy continued cooking and served the food on the table. She sits together with Jin and Hunchy and both of them cant face her. Jin scooped a lot of seaweed soup and a bowl of rice when both of them realized their spoons and chopstick are just passing by the food and they weren’t able to scoop it.


“I want to eat! Whats wrong?!”-Jin said as he gets pissed.


“It looks like the Ghost’s wife is not willing to feed us.”-Hunchy said with a puppy eyes looking at Joy.


“Oh I get it! So you wont be able to eat if humans do not fully offer the food for you.. That’s why you’re scarinh the hell out of me to get my 100% service.”-Joy laughed at them. “Ahh jinja the food is so delicious.. Yum..” -Joy ate the foods she cooked soundly making Hunchy and Jin’s mouth watery..


“Hunchy apologize to her now. We can’t starve.”-Jin commanded Hunchy.


“Please forgive us Our Ghost wife. We hvent eat completely for a year.”- Hunchy begged.


As soon as Joy gave the signal Hunchy was able to scoop his food and eat the food by himself but Jin still suffers from his transluscent food.


“mashisoyeo hunchy? Is it delicious?”-Joy asked.


“Ne.. You’re a great cook Our Ghost Wife.”-Hunchy said.


“Stop this nonsense now! I neee to eat!”-Jin raised his voice and hit the table with his fist.


“Then apologize.”-Joy said.


“No!”


“Then starve for the rest of your life.”-Joy said and she stands up from her sit losing her appetite. “Hunchy wash the dishes after you eat.”-Joy commanded.


“What? But that’s your job Our Ghost wife.”


Joy just stared at him and he volunteered to wash the dishes himself. Jin cant take it anymore he blocked Joy’s way extending his arms “Miane.. It was not my intention to make fun of you. Please let me eat.”-Jin begged sincerely.


“Go”-Joy said.


He run towards the table and enjoyed the food that Joy cooked it was indeed delicious. Joy informed them that she’ll be back tonight since she has to go to school.
On the other hand Irene is already dressed up as she came out from her room she noticed her bag doesnt feet to her dress and found Seulgi’s bag on the couch. She put her bag back to her room and took Seulgi’s bag carelessly which made the bottle that Seulgi stole drop on the floor.


“Omo!”-Irene said. She immediately took the bottle from the floor and thought she scratched it a little bit “Seulgi will get mad if she see this scratch.. Omo,, ottokhae.”- she rubs the sleeves of her dress by her wrist to get rid of it but the scratch won’t fade.


The bottle started vibrating from her hand and since she doesnt want to drop the bottle she held it with her both hands. The blue smoke inside the bottle went out forming a body of human in front of her. The next thing she knew the bottle is already empty and a person with a long hair, wide almond blue eyes, cherry lips, thick eyebrows is already in front of him.


She can’t believe what she saw and ended up being unconscious. Taehyung managed to catch her before she fell on the ground and make her lay on the couch. He placed his finger to her wrist to check if she’s still alive and he cheered that she is.
Taehyung wandered in their living room as he found the area very unfamiliar. The TV was unfamiliar, the light was unfamiliar and everything is unfamiliar. Irene consciousness came back Taehyung sit beside her making himself comfortable observing his master.


“That was a strange dream.”-Irene said but she realized she’s wearing the same dress and the empty bottle is on the floor she turned her head to the right slowly and found Taehyung smiling at her, “Nuguseyo?!!” -Irene pulled a throw pillow attempting to hit him.


“Calm down Master. I am your steward. I am a genie.”-Taehyung explained. 


“Genie!? Who the hell will believe you with that!?”-Irene said but she remembered what happened she came out from the bottle.


“I am telling the truth Master. I am a genie.. and I cant grant you three wishes.”-Taehyung informed her.


“Okay.. If you’re a genie.. Then prove it to me I am sure my Loan proposal was rejected can you approved it for me?”-Irene tested Taehyung.


“I dont know what that is but lets do it.”-Taehyung just snapped his finger and Irene received a text message from the bank that her worh $10,000 loan is already approved.


“Daebak.. You’re really a genie!”-Irene was so amazed.


“and we’re down with your first wish.”-Taehyung said.


“Down with my first wish? I didnt asked for it I only askes if you can.”-Irene said.


Taehyung realized his master was right but he never thought it as a trap. His loyalty with his Master stays like how it was before.


“Alright Genie I have to go now. I want you to stay inside my room and dont comeback until I say so.”-Irene commanded Taehyung.


She opened the door for him and let him sit on his mini couch together with his bottle. She went out their house galloping in Joy now that her business loan was approved and she still saved her 3wishes.


She arrived at the cafe where she works as a manager and found Sehun the man that she liked for a long time talking to another girl. Their eyes met and the girl approached her but she pretend to be busy calculating yesterday’s expenses.
“Irene!”-Krystal greeted her and gave her a hug, “Its me Krystal.”


“Omo.. Is that really you? You got taller and you become so pretty.”-Irene honestly said, her presence makes her intimidated but she’s just good at keeping it.


“Shall we go and have some street foods? I really missed eating dukbukki.”-Krystal requested which Sehun immediately agreed and because Sehun will come Irene also volunteered to come.


Irene hates the distance that Krystal is making between her and Sehun. While he is busy listening to her story Irene is just there staring at him. He has been the guy she always wanted but she knew it will be very impossible for her to have him.
They reached the stall of an old lady selling dulkboki, kimbap and other variants of street foods. They enjoyed eating together somehow Irene cant deny that she also missed Krystal. They used to eat at the same stall back in college until she left and enrolled her masters degree abroad.


they’re already making their way back home when a man pulled Irene locking her to his arms and warned the people that he will kill her if they come near. Krystal was so worried that she attempted to come near and save Irene but Sehun stopped her.
Irene’s legs are getting weaker. She’s so scared knowing that she’ll die with just one wrong move. With just a blink Taehyung appeared in front of her and flipped the man’s wrist and dropped his knife. He kicked him and pulled Irene away from the man.


“Master kwenchana?”-Taehyung asked.


“Go back to my room and run away from here dont make yourself pop out. Go!”-Irene whispers and Taehyung runaway struggling to get away from the crowd. Sehun and Krystal embraced her and comforted her.


After giving their statement to the police station Sehun and Krystal offered Irene a ride home. Sehun and Krystal also clarified that the man who helped her didnt pop out of nowhere they told her that he run towards them to help her.


Irene barge inside her room and found Taehyung seated with his legs crossed on the couch. He bowed to his Master and greet her with a smile.


“What the hell were you thinking?! How come you showed up that way?”-Irene said.


“Miane.. Master but whenever you’re in danger I will feel uneasy and then I’ll

command my body to teleport wherever you are. Its also my duty to keep you safe.”-Taehyung explained.


“If thats the case take this.”-Irene said as she took her extra phone from her closet. “This is a handphone okay? I’ll call you whenever I’m in danger and you just have to press the green button to answer my calls. Do you understand.”


Taehyung was fascinated how he could hear Irene’s voice over the phone. He hasnt encountered a phone for a long time after being stocked in the bottle for thousands of years.


“I dont want you showing up out nowhere specially if I dont need you.”-Irene told him.
“Ne..”-Taehyung said as he faded his smile.


“Well. I think I am ready to have my first wish.”-Irene said.


“Okay.. But there are set of rules Master. First I cant make a dead body alive, Second I cant make anyone fall in love with you and Third I cant kill anyone.”-Taehyung

informed her. “also you have to think of yoir wishes carefully because I cant stay with you forever. Dont worry I’ll tell you to say your wishes if I am about to go.


“and what if I made my 3 wishes earlier before you leave?”-Irene asked.


“Well the bottle will be thrown far from here and another lucky Master will pick it up to ask another wishes.”-Taehyung explained.


“Well that make sense. I was supposed to ask my crush to fall in love with me but since its prohibited I’ll think of another one.”-Irene said.


On the other hand Jimin came back from her business meeting in Thailand. He was welcomed by Hoseok and gazed at him coldly after realizing he hasn’t found a spender. He took off his coat and forcefully throw it to him with his anger.


He was about to get inside his room when a light coming out from the spender’s room caught his attention. Jhope ans Jimin looked at each other. They entered the room and found Seulgi sleeping on the spender’s bed. This cant be wrong. No one accidentally lay on the spender’s bed before.


After a few hours Seulgi is finally awake. It freaked her out that she’s not in her room. The room was made of cream ceramic with a touch of golden pillars. Her bed was glowing and its so comfortable compard to her bed at home. She went out of the room and realized she was at the Gnome’s mansion.


“andwe!”-Seulgi said.


Jimin went out his room facing Seulgi with his arms crossed and pulled her in his living room. His leather couch was so long and he made Seulgi sit down forcefully still wearing her pajamas. 


“Did you spend my gold?”-Jimin asked.


“I didnt spend it. I exchange it for some amount of money and bought some groceries.”-Seulgi said.


“she smells like one of the thieves who barge inside your mansion Master.”-Jhope said.


“Omo! You’re the person who transformed into wolf!”-Seulgi said. “Please dont punish me I havent spend half of the money. I can take it back from you.”


“Miane..but we cant do ahything about this anymore. You’re already assigned as my spender.”-Jimin informed her.


“Whats that?”


“Do you know why I am rich?”-Jimin asked.


“Because ypu’re business tycoon?”-Seulgi answered


Jimin took her sock doffing it from her foot and in front of her he turned the sock into gold. “I am Gnome. I was cursed to have this power but I will not be able to spend it on my own unless I’ll have a spender to spend my golds for me. The problem is I get weak whenever I dont turn anything to gold but since I dont have a spender the golds are just increasing.”-Jimin explained.


“Daebak. This isnt a dream right?”-Seulgi said.


“Of course not. Thats the reason why your body automatically teleported on the spender’s bed. It means you’re given the right to sell my golds.”-Jimin replied.


“How lucky I am to be given a priveledge like this.”-Seulgi said.