HIS PRESENCE

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Hunchy found out what happened to Jin and felt bad about it. He stared blankly seated on the stairs of the Ghost’s house. Joy just arrived from her school and found Hunchy outside she greeted him and made her way inside the house without noticing Hunchy’s expression.


She went straight to her room but she didnt find Jin on her bed. Usually he’s just lying tjere getting some rest and waiting for his reward after doing the chores but this time its different.


Joy made her way to Jin’s room after dropping off her books and bag in her room. Just as she enters the room she felt empty and strange but she can’t find a reason why.


She decided to meet Hunchy downstairs only to found him crying on the stairs of the Ghost’s house. Joy felt nervous but she still approach him to comfort him. 


She took a sit beside her and tilt her head. “Are you ok?”-Joy asked.


Hunchy shakes his head telling her that he’s not. He started sniffing and gulping because of too much crying an Joy pat his back so he could stay calm.


“tell me what’s the problem I can share my ear.”-Joy said.


Hunchy looked at her innocent face and hesitates to tell her the truth. He knew that moment will be the last time he’ll saw her smile like that once she found out the truth but he realized she’s the ghost’s bride its her right to know the truth.


“Mrs. Ghost.. The Ghost’s curse has been cured.”- Hunchy said.


“Jinja? Where is he? Are you crying because you still have your curse?”- Joy asked him.


“Ani.. But the vampire bit his neck causing him to turn into a stone just like humans.”-Hunchy said and he started to cry once again.
“No! Stop lying! My husband is alive!”- Joy told Hunchy as she stands up and step backwards.


“I am telling the truth. I am sorry Mrs. Ghost..but you’re no longer wearing the wedding ring.” -Hunchy said.


Joy faced her palm and didn’t realize that the ring has been removed to her finger. “That’s not true, I took it off earlier. Tell me what happened.”-She denied.


After finding out the truth Joy made her way to the Gnome’s mansion and found Seulgi drinking a glass of water at the kitchen.
“Unnie..”- Joy said and ahe started crying but still managed to hug her sister.


“Miane Joy-aa.”- Seulgi said as she made her hug tighter feeling guiltt for what happend to Jin.


“Kwenchana.. Kwenchana..”-Joy told her and wipes her tears. “Don’t cry and Don’t be sad. Jaebal that’s not good for your child.”- She comforted her.


Both of them took a sit at the living room still comforting each other. Joy made her best to be strong for her sister and hide her pain inside her so she won’t feel guilty and conscience for what happened to the Ghost.


“Where is the Gnome?”- Joy asked.


Seulgi raised her head from Joy’s shoulder and faced her “He’s already a human now. He’s no longer capable of using his powers to find the Genie. He asked help with the Golems since they have a strong connection with the ground.” 
“How’s Irene unnie?”- Joy asked once again.


“She’s in a deep sleep. The mermaid decided to do that so she could have some rest.” - Seulgi said.


Joy caress her sister’s tummy and talked to it. “Make sure you’ll grow up brave and healthy. Your two uncles have save you and your Aunt risk her love for you. Arasseo? Don’t make it hard for your Mom.”-Joy said.


Irene just woke up from her sleep thinking that everything was just a dream but seeing Joy talking to Seulgi’s tummy made her realized the truth.


“Annyeong.”-Irene greet her sisters and sit in between them.


“Unnie.. Miane..”- Seulgi said and she cried once again


“Sh.... Joy was right crying isn’t good for your baby. After all I haven’t done anything for you when you did everything to support our family.”- Irene told her and wiped her tears.


“Seulgi unnie stop crying now its not your fault why we lost them. It happened because of their concern for your child.”- Joy said.
Joy went with Seulgi in her room to comfort her while she’s taking a rest. While Irene went to the kitchen to cook something for her but she was just stirring the soup, luckily Jimin has come back and found her starring blankly.


He went to her and turned off the stove for her. She was startled and found the soup already dried up.


“Kwenchana?”- Jimin asked. “You’ll end up burning yourself if you keep on doing that. Don’t worry we’re doing everything to find the Genie.”


Irene smiled and a tear dropped from her eyes. “Gumawo.. Honestly I really miss him but if I didn’t use my wish my sister will die.”


“Gumawo.. I promise to bring him back to you.” -Jimin assured her. He took the pan from her and volunteered to cook for Seulgi.
Joy went out from Seulgi’s room after she puts her into sleep. She stopped Jimin from coming in and asked him to put the foods in the fridge. 


“I am sorry for what happened to the Ghost. I wasn’t able to control the situation.. I turned into human suddenly.” -Jimin told her.


Jimin went inside his room and found both girls lying on the bed. Joy stands up ans gave them some privacy. Jimin put the tray of food on the desk beside his bed but Seulgi refused to eat. He lie down beside her ao both of them face each other.


“Miane..”- Jimin said “I should be the one who was able to control the mess I did but I end up letting your sister sacrifice her love and wish for me.”


Seulgi dropped a tear from her eyes but she still gives him a smile. Despite the guilt and bad feeling they knew they have to do right thing for their child and that is to save the child no matter what happens.


“Please don’t blame yourself. We both want this..”- Seulgi said to comfort Jimin


Jimin giggles “If I only knew your mood swings are the signs of your pregnancy I should’ve done better.” 


“Did I make it hard for you?” -Seulgi frowned and caressed his face.


Jimin nods “Honestly its a little bit annoying that you’re so authoritative but when I found out that you’re pregnant obeying all of your commands was worth it.”


“Gumawo.. For staying by my side and being strong.”- Seulgi said.


Joy was at the backyard crying in front of Jin’s stoned body. She misses him so much but she can’t do anything to make him comeback.


“I am sorry for what happened.”- Wendy said as she appeared at the mansion’s pond.


Joy smiled and wiped her tears away “Its not your fault. He did that to save my sister’s child.”


“I know.. But you’re sad and lonely my powers doesn’t last for too long on you.” - Wendy said as she really feels sorry for Joy.


“Thank you for being brave for us Mermaid.”- Joy said from her heart.
--
A girl wearing a hospital suit limps beside the road as she held to the handrails of it to assist herself to stand. She’s in pain, she was tired and she’s planning to end her agony by jumping off the bridge.


When she was about to lift herself the Genie’s bottle banged on the steel bars of the bridge causing her to startle and fell on her . She took the bottle as it was attracted from her eyes she took it but she accidentally cough a blood on it.


“Omo I messed it up,”-She said and she used the sleeves of her hospital suit to wipe the blood stains on the bottle.


The Genie popped out from there. The bottle released a blue smoke and later on a man appeared in front of her.


“Annyeong I am a Genie and you’re my Master I can grant your 3 wishes,”- Taehyung said but the enthusiasm in his face with his new Master isn’t the same anymore.


She laughed.. “I must be hallucinating now that my illness are getting worse.” 


“Believe me Master I am a Genie,”- Taehyung said.


She lost her balance as her knees gave up to support her weight she’s getting weaker and weaker. Her pale face and lips says it all but she started to make a soft laugh as soon as Taehyung caught her to prevent her from falling on the ground.


“Arasseo.. If you’re really a Genie.. I wish this illness would depart from my body I want to be halthy and well again.”- She said


with one snap of the Genie.. Her droopy eyelids widened, her pale skin becomes normal, her lips become natural rosy pink, her tempetature went down and most of all the weakness fades and she become strong again.


She was surprised, nervous and scared at the same time. She immediately stand up from Taehyung’s arm and her widened eyes won’t left him. 


“Are you okay now?” - Taehyung asked.


She nods “Did you heal me?”


“You wished for it,”- Taehyung said.


“Okay.. We’re not sure about anything yet lets go to the hospital. By the way I am Tiffany.”- She introduced herself.


Tiffany is a heir of a well known business group in the country. She spends her time dping charity works until she suffered from leukemia for years she stayed in the hospital to maintain her health but as time passes by she gets weaker everyday. Despite her request for euthanasia her parents disapproved it.


They arrived at the hospital and she went back to her room but this time with Taehyung. Her family was so worried about her that they didn’t notice she is with someone.


“Where have you been? We’re so worried about you.”- Her mom said as she caress her face.
“You look different. Are you okay?”- Her Dad asked.


“Omma appa.. I am totally healed I’m healthy I am strong again.”- tiffany said.


“What? Is my daughter already out of her mind?” -Her Mom said.


But Tiffany realized that no matter how much she convince her parents they wont believe her. Even she looks completely different now. She decided to call the doctor for some test procedures and after several hours the Doctor informed them that she is cancer free.


Even the Doctor can’t explain what happened but he still ordered Tiffany to stay at the hospital. 


The next morning Tiffany wakes up on her hospital bed and found Taehyung sleeping on the couch. She approached her and stared at him.


He slowly opens her eyes and she met hers. “Waeyo?”


“Kamsamnida for healing me.” -Tiffany said.


“There’s nothing to thank for.. It’s your wish.” -Taehyung responds.
--
Jimin and the siblings are having breakfast. Unlike before none of them are motivated to speak only the utensils, slurps and gulps are can be heard inside the dining area.


Lay suddenly appeared in front of them but none of them are no longer surprised with his presence.


“I can sense the Genie’s presence.”- Lay informed them.


“You mean.. Someone already released him from the bottle?”- Jimin said.


“Can you sense where he is? I need to talk to him.”- Irene said

.
“I can only sense his presence but not his location.. He’s blocking me.”- Lay responds.


“We’ll find him I promise.” -Jimin told Irene.