CURED CURSE

MY MYSTIC LOVER

AFTER 2 YEARS..
A man woke up from the hospital bed, unfamiliar scent can be smelled, fixed sounds of machine can be heard and heavy lights stung his eyes. He moved his fingers little by little until he can move his wrist to his elbow to his shoulder.


Blurred sound from people can be heared. The cold steth touched his chest which he can completely feel and unfamiliar people are clearly be seen as they blocked the lights for him


“Vital signs are stable..”- The Doctor said “We can now move him to the regular room please contact his family.” He ordered.
Hours passed by and he woke up again from his sleep but this time it is more comfortable and relaxing compared with the room before.


“Sungjae are you okay?” - Eunkwang ask “Its me appa.”


“Ne? I am not Sungjae.” -He responds.


“I know its been a hard years for you but believe me you are Sungjae and I am your father.”- Eunkwang said.
“This can’t be happening.. I transfered into a human body?” -He told himself.


Eunkwang rushed to call the Doctor and luckily he was there to asses Sungjae. He doesn’t reply to any of his questions but his expression tells him that he has no idea what is going on. 


“He’s suffering from an amnesia.. He’s been comatosed for 1 year that could happen.”- the Doctor explained “I’ll refer you to a psychiatrist and therapist so we could work on his problem.”


“My name is Jin and I am not Sungjae.”- He told himself once again.


“Its okay SungJae we’ll get through this.. After all you survived the car accident.” - Eunkwang encourage him.
SungJae stands up from the bed and look himself at the mirror. He’s completely different from what he looks like before but somehow he still has prominent lips only that it is broader. He has really no idea how could this happen he doesn’t even remember what happened to him after he turned into a stone. He also don’t know what should he feel and the only thing he knows is.. He wants to see Joy.


“You’ve been staring yourself in front of the mirror for too long.” -Eunkwang told him as he peels some apple for him.


SungJae immediately went back to his bed and pretend to be asleep. He doesn’t want to deal with some people he doesn’t know.
“Arasseo you can take a rest again.. I’ll leave the apples here just get some once you get hungry.”- Eunkwang said.


SungJae waited for an hour after Eunkwang left he immediately covered himself with the jacket that Eunkwang left and leave his room only to find Eunkwang sleeping at the waiting area. He did his best to sneak out off the hospital.


“! I almost forgot I am no longer a ghost I can’t teleport anymore.”- Sungjae told himself he raised his hand to stop a taxi and it did in front of him but before he could enter inside Joy came out.


“Can you please atleast let me go out before you open the door?” -Joy said


He was frozen.. The woman that he loved is in front of him just a tear comes out from his eyes and he can’t speak a word his dried lips started to get wet of his tears and the only thing he wanted to do is to spend the rest of the time to stare at her.


“Are you okay?” - Joy asked and he realized he’s wearing a hospital suit “Yah you’re a patient here! Are you planning to run away?”- Joy asked him.


Joy yelled at the guards to get a wheelchair and she scolded them for being so irresponsible. Its been a year and she already graduated and became a nurse in that hospital.


“chamkaman..” -SungJae pulled his arms away from the guards. “Are you working here?” 


“Ne.” -Joy bragged her nametag and faced it in front of SungJae “Please bring him inside.” 


Joy left them and she just waved goodbye from her back and leave the rest to the guards but as soon as she arrived at her station the head nurse informed her that someone requested for her at the suite room.


“Really? It’s still my first week and someone requested for me?”- She disbelief her head nurse but sinc she has no choice but to follow she took her things from her locker and transferred everything at that floor.


She took a deep breath before she went inside the room and she greet SungJae with a smile. She maintained her smile despite she remembered SungJae.


“Annyeonghasaeyo.. I am Joy I am going to be your nurse for the day.” - she said and approached SungJae to check his vital signs.
“Aren’t you married already?” - SungJae asked her as he notice she’s not wearing her ring.


Joy just stared and blinked at him. “I am how did you know?”


“Then where is your ring? Your ring was supposed to be with you.. You should’ve worn it!” -He exclaimed.


“I am sorry Sir but you’re not allowed to confront me regarding my personal life.”-Joy said.


“Don’t you think what your husband would feel if she see you not wearing your ring?”- He said still wearing the frown on his eyebrows. “He didn’t let himself stoned by the vampire just to save you!”


Joy dropped her paper charts as she wondered how did he knew about it. “How did..”


“Wether you believe it or not.. It’s me.. Jin.” -SungJae interrupted her.


“Andwe.”-Joy said “that’s impossible my husband can’t even take a second without me and now you’re telling me you’re the Ghost?” 
“I know! You would act this way.. But from the moment I saw you getting off from that cab.. I really wanted to hug you! I cant even remember a single thing after the vampire bite me.” -He reasoned out.


“ani.. I still dont believe you! Maybe you’re just another cursed creature and you’re making up stories.”- Joy said “I am sorry but I have to leave.”


“I do the laundry..” -He said and it made Joy stopped to open the door to leave. “I do the dishes, I sweep and vacuum the floor, I wipe the table.. I do all the house chores that I could so I could have mu reward once you got home for school but there’s only thing I can’t do for you.. That is to prepare your meals for the day.”


Joy cried as she remembers erything about her husband they didn’t even had a chance to say goodbye to each other and he only left her with good memories.


She run towards him and gave himma tight hug “Its really you.. Why did it took so long..”
“I also have no idea.. I don’t even know who’s body is this..”- SungJae said.


She pulled slightly to see his face and cupped his cheeks. “You look so different now.. But your eyes.. The sencerity still remained..” -She said between her hiccups.


--
On the other hand its been almost a year since Taehyung has been staying with Tiffany. She still have her 2 wishes and hasn’t decided what could she wished for after her illness was cured.


They’ve been doing some charity programs together and he assists Tiffany with most of her work bur still he can’t deny the worse image of humans still remains in his mind despite he sees Tiffany’s good deeds.


They wrapped up the mess that they did and the volunteers together with Tiffany and Taehyung are enjoying their free meal for the day. They were having fun and somehow whenever he sees this kind of view he misses the siblings, the Ghost and the Gnome.
He decided to leave the area and enjoy a fresh air without him knowing that Tiffany followed him. “I knew you’ll leave us again.”
“Master.”


“I’ve been with you for a year, why do you always walk away whenever we’re having fun eating?”-Tiffany asked.
“Nothing.” -Taehyung said.


“Tell me the truth, that’s a command.”- Tiffany firmly said.


“I just missed my friends we used to have fun eating together also.”- Taehyung said without a doubt he’s Genie genes still runs inside his body that’s why his Master can easily manipulate him.


“Isn’t it you told me before that they keep on contacting you through your mind and you’re blocking them.. Just forgive them Tae-aa.” -Tiffany suggested.


This is the first time that they had a heart to heart talk everytime Tiffany notices himmlike that before he used to fake a smile or change the topic to get rid of her questions.


“You know sometimes you annoy me with your blank expressions as if like I am bothering you with my requests and commands it makes me want to get rid of you.” -Tiffany said

.
“Miane.. Master I didn’t mean to give that impression.” -Taehyung said.


“I know but despite that I hate you so much I still consider you as my friend because you healed me. I owe my life so much to you.” - Tiffany explained.


“I told you Master you don’t owe me anything and there’s nothing to be thank for”- Taehyung told her a hundred times.
“So if I ask you.. What would be your wish?”- Tiffany asked.


“Of course I want to be free.. I want a cure for my curse so I could stay with the woman I love.”- Taehyung told her.
“Then I wish for your freedom..” -Tiffany said.


“Why?” -Taehyung asked in disbelief. He didn’t expect Tiffany will wish that for him he has been viewimg humans differently ever since Irene broke her promise.


“Because you’re a friend and a family.” -Tiffany told him.


Somehow he realized the reason why Irene wished to save Sehun not because she still likes him but because he has been her friend for years and she’s just so concern for the well being of her friend.
“Tsh..”


“Why? Are you human now?” -Tiffany asked him.


“Ani.. I can’t grant your wish because it came from me.”- Taehyung said between his laughs.


“Mwo?” -That’s so unfair why are you restricting yourself to be happy?” but she came up with an idea to revise her wish. “I wish you to be the father of the woman you wanted to be with.” -Tiffany said.


He looked at Tiffany and he snapped his fingers and a smoke suddenly surrounds him which made Tiffany scared and she step backwards but she didn’t leave him. 


The smoke continues to get thicker which the Genie can’t no longer be seen. After half an hour the smoke started to fade and he can be visualize now but he’s lying on his stomach and was unconscious.


Tiffany run towards him avoiding the smokes that tears her eyes and irritates her nose. She tried her best to wake Taehyung up but he won’t. 


She slowly opens her eyes qnd realized she passed out but Taehyung was still on the ground uncoscious. She kneeled beside him and shake him to wake him up again.


“Master.. I want to sleep more please don’t wake me up,” -Taehyung said.


“I am sorry Tae-aa its not that I dont allow you to sleep but you can’t sleep here. Let’s go home first.”- Tiffany responds.


But he refused to obey his Master’s command and sleep deeply turning his body opposite to her so he could avoid her loud voice.
--
“Aha!” - Irene said as she caught her tasting some of the cakes that was supposed to be served for the customer.
“aah.. Miane imo..” -Yeri said without denying as she was caught red handed she run away from her and she playfully run after her niece.


Yeri made her best to avoid the tables inside the restaurant to run faster and she was caught by Wendy and she carried her.
“waeyo?” -Wendy asked as she hums to calm her down.


“Mermaid put her down dont let that kid run away!”- Irene said and she tickled the hell out of Yeri’s body. 


“Okay that’s enough.” -Wendy said “I need to talk to you.”


----


Irene and Wendy decided to have a private time together inside her office. Its been minutes that they sit opposite to each other and Wendy still pursing her lips thinking of a way how to tell Irene what she found out.
“Is everything okay?” -Irene asked.


“Its the Genie,” -Wendy finally said. “Miane Irene but I think the Genie returned to his bottle. I can’t sense him anymore. These past years it seems like he’s just blocking me but now its totally different.”

 
“You mean..” -She started tearing “He stayed with his Master for a couple of year without visiting me?” 


Wendy just nods and rest her hand over her shoulder “Jaebal don’t make me calm.. It wont last anyway.. How could he do this to me.. He’s so stupid!” -Irene said.
--
Lay finally met SungJae and later on they found out that the reason why SungJae transfered to another body is because he deserve to be alive but he can’t return to his body anymore. He has been a living soul for a thousand of years and in order for him to live like humans is for him to find a body that will accept his pure soul.


SungJae came from a rich family. He suffered from depression and anxiety ever since he was a child he attempted to kill himself but he failed. He never wanted his life and his body since he has been dictated to what he is doing, he prays day and night not to wake up in his sleep until his prayers was answered by the God’s he was involved into a car accident. Jin wasn’t the only ghost who experienced this that’s the reason why patients after coma are having delusions and confabulations.


Joy is still not comfortable having too much skinship with SungJae despite she has given explanations about it. 


“Are you okay?” -SungJae asked

.
Joy just nods and hand him his medicines after she cleaned up his table after meals. SungJae held her hand tightly and she looked at him in the eyes. The only thing that he has with Jimin the sencerity of his eyes.


“Joy-aa.. Let’s get married for real.” -SungJae proposed.