HIDDEN THOUGHTS

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Jimin and Seulgi went to the mall as soon as they went inside Jimin held her hand and she held his hand tighter. 


"Why did you suddenly asked me for a date?"-Seulgi asked.


"Well I.. just want to spend some time with you and I think it will be very boring if we stayed at home."-Jimin said as they enter a toy shop. "Chowa?"


"Teddy bear? Why are you buying me teddy bear?"-Seulgi asked but she took the teddy bear and take a look of it.


"You know I am not allowed to make you pregnant right? We can't sleep together with the same bed so I'll buy you something you could hug."-Jimin said "Do you want it?"


"We.. can just use contraceptives you know.. we're already adult."-Seulgi suggest without looking at him.


Jimin giggled "I know but the best way to prevent is to avoid it."-Jimin explained.


"Arasseo.. anyway I want a bear that has the same color of your skin. I want the white one."-Seulgi said with a sigh.


They both went to a branded clothing to buy some clothes. Seulgi isn't used to that kind of date where her partner buys something for her despite being uncomfortable she just goes what Jimin wants being with him is what she wants anyway.


"You're a lucky lady you're boyfriend is spending expensive clothes for you."- A customer told Seulgi which Jimin overheard.


"Of course not. She'll pay for these."-Jimin said as she came near to Seulgi to check her out with the dress he picked.


"Tsh this is your money anyway."-Seulgi said.


Seulgi decided to have an ice cream with Jimin and they took a sit at the open space of the mall. "How come you enjoy ice cream dates?"


"I just love ice creams thats it. Anyway we already bought a lot these are enough for me."-Seulgi said.


"Are you sure? Miane if you're overwhelmed with these. I mean this is the first time I fell in love and I guess this is the best thing I can do for you. Usually we dont spend our wealth for other we just like to keep them that's how we are different from Goblins."-Jimin explained.


"Kwenchanaseo.. you won't lose your wealth anyway."- Seulgi joked. "Anyway there's a place I want to go"


Seulgi brought Jimin to a dry market which he's not used to stay over but since his girlfriend wants it he has no choice but to enjoy their moment together. 


Seulgi pulled her to some street food stalls which he only see in TV.  She ordered a bowl of dukbukki, a plate of kimbap and 10 sticks of odeng. She offered the stick to Jimin and he has no choice but to eat it in front of her. Somehow its delicious he was satisfied with the taste ans because of that he didn't hesitate to taste the other street foods anymore.


The two made their way back to the car after filling their tummies with tasty foods. As they were abot few steps away from the car Jimin noticed Amber approaching their way. He immediately released Seulgi's hand and step a few distance away from her.


"Alicorn!"- Jimin called her attention. 


Amber noticed him and she teleport in front of her and Seulgi. "Hey gnome its nice to see you again with your spender? Are you guys hanging out together?" 


"Of course not, since when did I waste time with a spender? Anyway what are you doing here?"-Jimin said.


"Excuse me for a while I'll get inside the car."-Seulgi said who was offended by Gnome's words.


"Go ahead. Well I used to buy my necessities here its more cheaper than the supermarket. You know.. Alicorns are not as wealthy as Gnomes."- Amber said "I'll go now, I dont want to skip my meals."


Jimin waved for good bye and went inside the car as soon as Amber disappears from his sight. He found Seulgi in tears that she tried to wipe out but kept on falling from her eyes.


"Oh please if you're hurt with my words I am sorry."- Jimin said as he helped to wipe her tears but she pulled her head away.
"You should have said that this date is just a waste of time."-Seulgi said.


Jimin cupped her face to make her look at him but she still pulled her head away from him. So he reclined her chair and went over her.


"What the hell are you doing?"- Seulgi said.


"Listen to me! I only did that so they wont notice our relationship. Once they found out they'll seperate us together and whats worst they'll ask me to erase your memory."-Jimin explained.


"What?! No! I won't let you do that."-- Seulgi told him. "Miane."


"You know I didn't mean those words. If I could just stop the time I will so we could spend more time together."-Jimin told her.
On the other hand Joy and Jin were finally done with their intimate moment. She decided to clean herself before going down to meet her friends.


Just when she's on the last step of the staircase a food delivery arrived. "Did you order this?"-Joy asked.


"Ne.. please take it."-Jihyo said.


Joy placed the boxes of pizza and bucket of chicken with soda on the table. She continued doing her work but she can't focus. She used to have more rounds with Jin before and now she seems like unsatisfied with their intimate moments earlier.


"Joy-ssi you know what? You're acting weird. It seems like you're uneasy and uncomfortable. What's wrong?"-Jihyo asked.


"Are you suffering from constipation?"-Johnny asked her.


"No.. I am totally fine, I have already made 5 pages of our references."-Joy lied. 


Later that day Jihyo and Johnny decided to leave Joy's home. They waved for goodbye and Joy waved too. Just as she enters the house Jin blocked her way.


"Did they left already?"-Jin asked.


"Ne,"-Joy said and passed by him and reclined her back on the couch to rest. She hurts her back for keeping it upright for too long while doing her school works.


Jin jumped on the couch beside her and found her uncomfortable as she cupped her nape with her hand. "Do you want some massage?"-Jin asked.


"Ah ne.. jaebal." -Joy lay on her tummy on the couch and Jin went over him kneeling on the couch carefully not to put his weight on her back.


He started to press her upper back using his thumb and made circular motion with deep pressure. He could feel the tension from Joy's back so he was more eager to massage her carefully.


Hunchy just came back from the mount and found them at the living room. He run towards them and gave Jin a curious look. "What are you doing?"


"I am giving my wife a massage. Can't you see?"-Jin said.


For after all thousand of years of being cursed creature that was the first time that Hunchy saw him doing something for his wife. "I can see it.. but why Ghost?"


"Because she hurts her back and she needs this."-Jin sad


"Are you.. in love with the bride Ghost?"-Hunchy asked.


"I am. What's wrong with that? We're married anyway?"-Jin reasoned out as his eyes are still focused to Joy's back.


"Daebakk, what did she do to make you fall in love with her?"- Hunchy asked 


Jin just shrug his shoulder and can't find a reason but he's sure to himself that he loves her and he has no doubt about it.


Joy wake up from her nap and found Hunchy standing beside them. "Oh Hunchy you came back."


"Ne Mrs. Ghost are you okay?"-Hunchy asked.


"Yes I am. I just want my husband to do something from me."-Joy .


"I'm doing a great job... right?"-Jin asked her as his hands slides to her lower back.


"Ne. Just keep going I'll continue my nap."-Joy said and Jin obeyed her.


Hunchy excused himself as he wanted to give the two some privacy. He was happy for the Ghost that somehow he is learning how to take care of his wife and also he shows affection towards to her. 


Meanwhile Taehyung was busy picking flowers at the park after reading the site that Jimin sent to him. He collected enough for a bouquet when suddenly Kai approached him.


"What are you doing here?"- Taehyung said.


He smirks seeing how brave the Genie is "Taehyung,. Its me Daehyun."


"How did you get in here?!"


"I actually didn't its only my soul who gets in here and I was able to master the art of entering a human's body" 


"You evil! Get off of that human's body now!"-Taehyung exclaimed.


"Woah! Hold your anger Taehyung-aa I am still in the human's body. If you hurt me.. you'll end up going back in your bottle again."-Daehyun said "and you wont be able to fullfill your master's three wishes."- He teased.


"Shut up! Go back to the underworld now."-Taehyung said.


"Oh come on is that how are you really going to treat your first Master? I feed you, I dressed you and I took care of you, did any of your Master did that for you? Did someone ask for your freedom?"-Daehyun said.


"I don't care. I'll be finding a cure for this curse on my own."-Taehyung said.


"Will you please stop that nonsense? There's no cure for our curse! Its been thousands of years and no one become human again."-Daehyun convince him. "Just face it Genie.. you are the most powerful among the creatures all you have to do is to learn how to use the power on your own. Look at me? I can control humans because I learned how to do it. Once you learn it you never have to obey whoever your Master is. So please stop being so vulnerable."


"Shut up I'm not gonna betray my Master."-Taehyung refused.


"Okay fine. If you're blinded with your loyalty then so be it, but I'll tell you this once.. Humans are naturally selfish. They'll just do something for their own benefit and that doesn't include youe freedom."- Daehyun said.


"Taehyung-ssi!"- Krystal called her before he could answer back to Daehyun. She handed him an old box which he didnt refuse to take.


"Here are the confession letters that Irene unnie wrote for Sehun. Read them and think carefully if she really likes you."- Krystal told him.


"I dont need this." -Taehyung said.


"Why? Does she made a letter for you too? I bet not."-Krystal said and leave Taehyung with daehyun.


As soon as Krystal made a distance from them Daehyun made his way using Kai's body and left Taehyung alone. Taehyung read the letters one by one.. all of them are sweet and he felt envious about it. He cant help but to compare Irene's confession with Sehun to his. He threw the box and kept the letters for himself.


Irene just finished her paper works when she overheard noises coming from the kitchen and she rushed to check it. He found Taehyung all wet and was getting drowned with Somi's powers. The racks are broken and the kitchen utensils are on the floor. Irene helped the other mermaids to stop Somi but she won't


Wendy came in the scene after sensing a trouble in the restaurant. She just gave Somi a glare and she stopped. Irene run to Taehyung who's coughing and vomiting some water.


"What's happening here? What did I tell you about no powers on the land!"-Wendy said.


"This stupid Genie started first. He messed with the kitchen right after we cleaned it. Miane Queen mermaid I've made sure that the dine was closed before I confront him."-Somi explained.


"Yah! I didnt mess with the Kitchen I was just trying to bake something."-Taehyung reasoned out between his coughs.


"Bake my ! You scattered the powder all over the floor, burned the oven and broke the mixer!"-Somi complained.


"Ok enough. I want you to clean this mess.. including you Genie."- Wendy commanded. "We will be working together for everyday and we need to get along."


"Ne.."-The mermaids answered in chorus.


"I'm fine Master-nim you can go ahead I'll help to clean these mess."- Taehyung said


Wendy stayed in front of the lake waiting for her mermaids to finish their work when Irene came to hand her a cup of coffee.


"Kamsamnida.. Its better to taste another drink. I've been getting sick with seawater." -Wendy said.


Irene giggles with her joke. "Anyway I came here to consult something."-


"Go on. I might not give you a direct answer but I try my best."- Wendy said.


"Well I was planning to wish if I could get rid of all your curse? Am I allowed to do that? I mean is the Genie capable of doing so?"-Irene asked.


"I'm afraid to tell you its a bad idea. There are humans who were cursed to die and if you wish for a cure they will end up staying alive."-Wendy said. 


Irene faked a smile and gave her a nod telling her that she understands the situation but she feel so hopeless she has no idea how will she find a cure for the Genie and she knows she can't stay with him forever.