GROWING FEELINGS

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Joy fell asleep beside Jin without even noticing it. Jin was startled by her presence beside him on his bed she has been looking after him for the rest of the day and she got tired of it.


Jin can’t take off her body in his mind. He can’t deny he’s still a man after all he tried his best to hide that and put the blanket on Joy to cover her attractive chest. He reclined his body staring at Joy. Her beauty mesmerized him he was just admiring her body before and now his face.

 
Hunchy went inside his room and Jin gestures him to keep quiet since Joy is sleeping. Hunchy walked tip toeing near to Jin and told him about the news at the Gnome’s Mansion. It made him worried for the Genie he asked Hunchy to dress up and they will visit once Joy is awake.


After an hour Joy wakes up stretching her arms and realized Jin isn’t beside her. It made her worried and jumped off the bed she was about to leave the room to look for him but he went out of his closet. Wearing a stripes shirt and black coat.


“where are you going? Are you okay now?”- Joy asked and she placed her hand to his forehead.


Jin pulled away. Her touch gives him a different feeling and he knew he has to avoid it. “I’m fine. Please dress up we’re heading to a friend.” 


Joy didnt say a word and obeyed she thought Jin was mad at her for letting him get sick. As much as she wanted to apologize she can’t but she has been feeling guilty for the rest of the day because of what happened.


Hunchy drives the car as they make their way to the Gnome’s mansion Joy kept on staring at Jin at the mirror. Its obvious that he feels uneasy as he bites his thumb’s nail and his blinks are fast. 


“Kwenchanaseo?”-Joy asked turning his head at the back seat.


“Ne.”- Jin lied he has been worried wih the Genie after hearing the news. 


Seulgi and Irene prepared the food that they ordered online. They kept quiet as they feel awkward with the Gnome and Genie talking at the wine station beside the kitchen.


“What do you think they’re talking about?”- Irene asked Seulgi whispering as she placed the plates on the table.


“I have no idea but one thing is for sure. They’ll keep us safe didnt you recall how brave they was earlier at home? They protected us with the dark smoke.”- Seulgi responds placing a picher of water on the table.


“But what did he called you? A spender?”-Irene asked.


“Ne.. You know that guy can transform anything to a gold he gets weak when he wont do that. The problem was he cannot spend his golds even if you exchange it for money, the wolf said it will turn into stone or the money will burn.”


Irene felt sorry for the Gnome that he needs a human to spend his wealth for him. She also thought his power was useless anyway if he can’t find a discrete human to do so.


“Unnie?”-Joy called them as she arrived at the Mansion.


“Joy!”- Irene hugged her sister. She hasnt seen her after making her feel upset. “Omo whats that!”- Irene said as she saw Hunchy beside Joy and Seulgi cant hide how disgusted she is with his presence.


“Dont be scared Unnie he is Hunchy he’s nice. Hunchy they’re my sisters.”- Joy introduced them.


Hunchy bowed at them and apologized for making them scared but Seulgi didnt come near him she’s really terrified with his face.
“Ghost!”- Taehyung exclaimed and hugged Jin making both of them fall on the ground.


“Ghost!? Odiseo?”- Seulgi said she felt scared that after seeing a monster now there’s a ghost hanging around with them.
“Miane Unnie.. I married a ghost.”- Joy informed her sisters.


“You what!?”- Irene asked exclaiming.


“it looks like they dont like their brother in law.”- Jin said.


“Why did you do that Joy-aa!”-Seulgi said and still refuses to come near her sister.


“I only did that for us Unnie.. He helped me paid our loans.”- Joy said.


“We never asked you to do that. Where’s your husband tell him to show himself.”-Irene said.


“He’s in front of you.”- Jimin said as he stands comfortabley next to Seulgi resting his hand on the counter.


Irene tried to hide but it was too obvious that she’s also scared and she made a step backward. “Odiseo?”


“Its part of his curse Master-nim. Only his bride and the cursed creatures are capable of seeing him dont worry he’s handsome and nice.”- Taehyung defended the Ghost.


Jimin asked everyone to sit on the dining area to eat. Joy took a bowl of rice and some soup and side dishes to offer it to her husband. Seulgi and Irene still feel uncomfortable having dinner with a ghost around them. 


“So what’s the use of marrying a ghost anyway?”-Seulgi asked.


“Well.. They need a bride to take care of them they cant eat on their own if a bride didn’t prepared the food for them. They could feel human sufferings but they won’t die since they already are.”- Joy explained.


“How does he look like?”- Irene asked.


“His handsome Master-nim. I told you.. His lips are tick like this.”- Taehyung said and pouted his lips mocking Jin’s


Irene felt awkward for a sudden as she recalled how their lips touch deeply together at home earlier. She thought if only the Gnome didn’t pulled him away none of them will break the kiss.


The Gnome laughed at Taehyung teasing the Ghost. Seulgi found him cute since she never saw him laughed before like that but she continued eating to hide herself from admiring the Gnome.


“Jimin-aa your spender is beautiful. Make sure you’ll just see her as your spender.”-Jin warned.


“aish the Gnome cant fall in love.”- Taehyung said.


“What are you guys talking about?”-Irene asked.


“The Ghost said Seulgi-ssi is pretty.”- Taehyung explained.


“Why aren’t you allowed to fall in love?”-Irene asked.


“Because I am capable of making a human pregnant and we don’t want that.”- Jimin said.


Jin has difficulty scooping his food once again. Joy got jealous at Seulgi after Jin compliments her but Jin just didnt noticed that. 
“What are you doing? Let me eat.”- Jin told Joy.


The Alicorns has arrived Lay, Amber and Luna appeared in front of them the humans and the cursed creatures parted ways.
“Andwe!”- Jimin slams his fist over the round table.


“That’s the only reason we see. You let the spender enter your heart that’s why he is capable of controlling you.”- Luna said.


“We still dont know if its the same thing as falling in love.. Somehow it looks like its not. So we’ll let her stay in your roof.” -Amber explained.


“I never let her inside. How is that possible? We just knew each others for days..”- Jimin said with this belief.


“You know you’re capable of having a child Gnome. You should tell us if you’re falling for the human.”-Luna said.
“That will never happen!”- Jimin exclaimed in anger and left the meeting room.


“That’s enough for tonight. At least we made ourselves clear.”- Lay said and the 3 alicorns disappeared. 


Later on Joy said goodbye to her sisters but before they left Irene told her to ask the Ghost to keep her safe and warned him that she has the Genie with her. The Ghost laughed with her statement..


“Tell her I won’t hurt you and I caught a cold because of you.”- Jin told Joy.


Joy just frowned her eyebrows “He said he’s not afraid with the Genie.” - Joy said she asked Huncy to start the engine and left her sisters without letting them responds.


Later that night Seulgi felt bored staying in her room. The wide flat screen TV won’t entertain her anymore so she decided to go out and roam around the Mansion. She realized it was so big than she expect it to be. She feels like she’s a living doll house because of the Mansion. 


Her feet lead her to the yard of the mansion and she found Jimin seated at the bench. He was busy turning pebbles with golds. 
“Daebak!”- Seulgi said as she was so amazed with his powers.


Jimin threw the pebbles at the pond and repeated with the same pebbles. “You’re still awake?”- Jimin asked her.


She took a sit beside him and he move more farther than her “Ne.. I can’t sleep. Anyway thank you for letting us stay here. I know you’re not a fan of humans so..”


“kamsamnida.. For saving my life.”- Jimin interrupted her. “also I am sorry for asking the alicorn to punish you.”


“kwenchana.. It seems like I should be punished since I stole it from you.”-Seulgi said.


“Ani.. It wasn’t your fault. The alicorn was right the bottle was made to attract humans.”-Jimin defended her so she’ll stop blaming herself.”


Seulgi’s presence somehow make Jimin feel at ease. He didnt want her to leave his side but also hesitant to ask her to stay. She was jist staring at the sky enjoying the stars above her when a group of half human and half birds caught her attention flying in the sky.


“Did you see that?”- Seulgi asked Jimin and she caught him staring at her.


“Ne?”-Jimin asked.


Seulgi gulped and smiled a little. “I mean those creatures in the sky.”


“The harpies?”- Jimin asked her.


“You called them that?”- Seulgi asked him back.


“Ne.. They’re half humans and half birds, they were illegal logers who cuts the trees for income and the Gids made them like that, they’re normal birds in the eyes of humans but not in ours.. Also you and your sisters you’ll be able to see their true form.”-Jimin said.


“Daebakk. How come curses are popular before and not now?”- Seulgi asked as she enjoys watching the harpies fly.


“Because the God of Mystic creatures stopped working you know in our present term he retired. If only he still works right now there will be a lot of mystic creatures”-Jimin joked since there are lots of people who commits crime now a days. “Wait keep quiet.” 


The harpies started humming and it was really good to everyone’s ears. Seulgi closed her eyes for a moment to hear the harpies humming without her knowing that Jimin kept on staring again to her. He was mesmerized by her beauty that he chose to focus his eyes on her more than the sound of the Harpies’ hum.


Irene came out of the bathroom after having a steamy shower it took long for her to finish since the water was so warm and she enjoyed the huge space compared to their home before. She took a sit on the desk facing a mirror to do her night routines and she noticed Taehyung sleeping on the slender couch with the book covering his face.


She took a blanket and placed it to him so he wont feel cold for the rest of the night. She also carefully removed the book covering his face and his bare face made her eyes glued to him. She observes his eyes, nose and stocked her eyes to his lips.


She tried to stop herself to touch his lips but ended up planting her fingers on it. It didnt wake him up but the way she traces her fingers through it makes her want to plant another kiss on him. She blushes after recalling how tender his kiss was. 


Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and it startled Irene, she slapped his cheek as hard as she could and it made him wake up 100%. 


“Miane.. There’s a mosquito in your cheek.” -Irene alibied.


“Dont worry Master-nim.. Mosquitos wont anything from me. I don’t have blood running through my body.”- Taehyung responds.


“Jinja?”-Irene said.


“Ne.. Look.”- Taehyung slashed himself and his skin cut open. He was able to convinced Irene that he has no blood after all. He covered the cut once again and it healed instantly.


“Daebak”-Irene said.


Taehyung felt good that his Master was amazed of him. “Though I also feel hurt with it the pain doesnt last for long specially when I heal myself.” 


Irene went back to her desk and put some toner on her face to continue her night routine. Taehyung curiously observes her on what she is doing. Which she blushed knowing he was watching her.


“Do you want to try some?”-Irene asked

.
Taehyung agreed and kneeled beside her. He closed her eyes and waited for her to put some toner on his face. She was hesitant and her heart beats hard by just staring at his face. She managed to put some on his cheek and swayed his bangs to put some on his forehead.


Taehyung pulled away and flew up in the air “aah master-nim it stings.”-Taehyung said. “Why are you hurting yourself like that?”
Irene laughed at him “Aniya.. Its because its your first time doing it.” 


“Stop that now Master-nim!”- Taehyung said and hold her to her wrist and lead her to her bed. He made her lay and pulled the blanket for her. “Goodnight Master-nim.”- Taehyung said and he jumped inside the bottle turning it with blue color once again.


Irene blushed to his natural over protective behavior. She sleep with a smile on her face whispering goodnight back to Taehyung.