JUST BEING TRUE TO ONESELF.

MY MYSTIC LOVER

The Golem stepped inside as well as his company. They bowed to the enchantress and she gave them a smile. The portal has been closed and there’s no way to get out of the underworld. They’re onky hoping for the Genie’s power of teleportation.


The underwolrd exceeded their expectations. Flying lost souls are around some are screaming, whining and asking for help. The place was dark but well enough fire torch are around for them to visualize the place. There’s a clear path to a palace but it was dark, old and muddy.


What’s underneat the path are cannot be seen. They headed towards the palace bravely but won’t deny they are still feeling some fear inside them. They are already several steps away from the palace when a half human half goat blocked their way. He has a messy hair, beard on his chin, masculine body and a lower extremity of a goat including its horns.


“Omo.. Its been a long time since we had a visitor.”- Kangin said.


The Golem covered everyone and prepared his sword. “Let us pass. We don’t need to fight.”


Kang in smirked at them and showed his fearless confidence. “I am not a useless creature here, I guard the palace from any intruder.”-Kangin said and prepared his knives


“We’re not an intruder. We’re here to save the Genie and the Gnome.”-Seulgi said. “Just hand them to us and we’ll make our way out of here.”


“Oh.. You mean these creatures?”-Siwon said and he showed a clear ball that later on showed where Jimin and taehyung are. Jimin is inside the cage where his body is full of wound finding it hard to breathe while Taehyung is still under the spell of the demon.


“No! Jimin!”-Seulgi said. “Get out of the way!”


“We’re not going to be friendly so let us pass!”- Irene bravely said after seeing Taehyung.


“oh that’s the way I like it. Daebakk. But I have no plans to bring you where they are anyway we need them so the creatures from the mount will make a way here in the underworld.”- Kangin said


“They will never do that! You guys are evil and there’s no room for you at the mount and all of you will stay here forever!”-Yeri bravely said.


“Brave fox.”-Kangin was amazed. “I suggest you learn to believe in your fears or else you’ll be living your life with less than 9 tails.”
“I am not afraid!”-Yeri said.


Yeri got into Kangin’s nerves so he called the other creatures from the underworld and they appeared. They are scarier than they thought those Jungkook saw in the books of the alicorn’s rack. The wild dark beast started to growl surrounding them.


“Are you guys ready? We have to do this.”-Irene bravely said.


The beast started attacking but before they could the Golem was able to sway them away with his strength. Some were able to stand up some whine in pain. Irene started to use her bow and arrow to hit the flying creatures above them while Seulgi skilfully uses her spear to battle with Kangin.


Both parties are tired and some of Kangin’s group are totally incapable for the battle but he still doesn’t want to retrieve.


“You should give up now. All of your creatures are weak and injured.”- Seulgi said wiping a blood flowing from her cheek.


Kangin laughed at her and shakes his head. “There’s no way will lost this battle. No one has ever passed by me through the castle of darkness.” -He said as he tried to maintain standing with his back in stoop.


Irene rolled her eyes and pursed her lips. “Why are you being like this? We’re giving you the permission to stay alive.”


Kangin gripped his knives and prepared for a battle again but before he could approach them the Golem sway him away crushing his body into pcs. Irene looked away to prevent getting herself disgusted from the view while Seulgi feel sorry for Kangin for somehow.


They enter the castle of darkness and found a beast with three heads in one body. Irene didn’t freaked out anymore but still feel scared being surrounded by them. They’re the pets of the demons protecting the gates of the castle.


“I guess they’re not going to be friendly.”-Irene said 


A cage dropped to the ground jailing them inside troubled on how they will get out. The Golem tried to lift the cage using his full strength but it won’t work. “It seems like the cage was made of somewhat sorcery. I can’t lift it.”-Jungkook said.


“Of course you can’t.”- Daehyun said. A man wearing a black cape and black auit approached them. “It took so long for me to master this sorcery.”


“Nuguseyo? Where are the Genie and the Gnome?”-Seulgi asked.


“That bastard goat let you inside? Tsh. I will let you see them but I wont let them come with you until the alicorn makes a concrete path to the mount from here.”-Daehyun explained.


“That will never happen! They won’t do that! You have no room at the mount!”-Jungkook exclaimed in anger using again his full strength to lift the cage but he cant.


“Shut up you human made with rock! I don’t have any plans to stay at the mount but the mount is only the way to the human world”-Daehyun said and laughed he held the cage dragging it inside a two door room.


Jimin was there. He is also inside the same cage with hand cuffs locked on the wall feeling so weak and hopeless.


“Gnome!”-Seulgi yelled.
Her voice made him alert but not well enough to compensate his weakness. “What are you doing here?!”


Next to him is a black coffin. It was shiny and there are lost souls embossed to it Taehyung was lying there and he is more pale and his veins are more prominent.


“No! Genie!”-Irene said crying.


“You demon! Get them out of here!”-Jimin exclaimed between his coughs. His worries with Seulgi make him more weaker.
“Are you okay? Please hang on I promise to get you out of there,”-Seulgi said.


“Ottokhe? There’s no way from the underworld to the mount? How am I suppose to help them?”- Daehyun said laughing finally that his plans work out.


“You bastard!!”-Jimin exclaimed but there’s nothing he can do he fell on his knees tired and weak.


“Get me out of here you stupid demon!”-Seulgi said as she tried to push the cage.


“Did you just called me stupid?”-Daehyun said and laughed at her. “Aish how could you call someone stupid when I can make a history. We’ll have a path to the mount soon!” 


Irene just crying on the other side of the cage staring at Taehyung. He looks like he already died and he’s not responding when she calls him. The gumiho wants to comfort her but she knows she dont like her because of her furry skin.


“Hey since we have so much creatures around.. Why dont we call the alicorn now? Right? Gnome?”-Daehyun said. “Alicorns can sense where you are Gnome. Just call him using your mind.”-daehyun commanded him.


“No!”-Jimin refused in anger.


Daehyun who started to get pissed and inpatient took his whip and whipped Jimin in pain so he would call the alicorns. 


“Stop!”-Seulgi said but Daehyun won’t until he can’t sense the alicorn’s anxiety. Seulgi shut her eyes and pursed her lips telling her mind to make Jimin endure the whipping, to gain strength, to fight back and to release himself on his own.


The next thing she knew the whip is already in Jimin’s hand he turned the whole cage into gold and also the whip. His anger makes him more powerful that he was able to lift the cage because the sorcery has gone after it turned to gold.


“Jimin-aa! Take this let the Genie drink this so he would wake up!”-Irene said extending her arms out pf the cage. Jimin took it and pour the liquid in Taehyung’s mouth. He’s skin started to turn normal as it fades to brown also the veins slowly gone in his body. He slowly wakes up and his blue eyes become more bluer as he finally come back to his senses.


“Master!”-The Genie said making himself so worried seeing her inside the cage.


Daehyun bumped his back on the wall since she stepped too much backward because of Jimin. “Taehyung-aa bring them back to the mount and come back here,”-Jimin said. Despite it wasn’t his master’s request he did it to keep them all safe.


They teleported in the Alicorn’s hooch falling on the table where the Alicorn usually enjoys his tea. Taehyung disappears without saying good bye.


“No!”-Seulgi said as she tried to stand up to stop the Genie but he disappeared fast.


Wendy smiled in tears seeing the humans safe. She approached them and give them a hug caressing their back with a song to relieve their fear and worries.

 
“Please help the Gnome and the Genie.”-Seulgi begged to Wendy.


“What happened to my tea table?”-Lay asked. 


“We teleport from the Underworld and since I was too heavy I broke it.”-Jungkook said.


“You naughty Golem! I know this is all your idea!”- Lay scolded him.


“Stop!”-The enchantress appeared in front of the Golem protecting him from Lay. “Why are you being so rude to your hero?”
“Dont you dare protect that naughty Golem enchantress. He stole a lot from the mount!”-Lay said.


“Only to save your creatures! You dont only need skilled and strong warriors. You need someone who’s also brave!”- Yoona exclaimed to the Alicorn. 


“Is he really brave? Or you just blessed them with that that’s why they come this far.”-Lay said still pissed with Golem.


“Yes I blessed them with bravery and mastery but remember my blessings wont effect if those were not present from the start.”-Yoona said.


“Stop fighting.”- Wendy jumped in between them. “We should be somehow thankful that the humans are safe and Golem thank you for your braveness.”


“We need to help the Genie and the Gnome.”-Irene said in tears.


Yoona swayed Seulgi’s hair to heal her wound on her cheeks. She turned to Lay facing him “The Demon intentionally took them so you could build a concrete way to the underworld.” 


“mwo?”-Lay said in disbelief.


Meanwhile Taehyung came back to the underworld and found Jimin choking the Demon with the whip that he turned into gold. “How could you cage my spender like that!”-Jimin said.


“Master Daehyun..”-Taehyung said 


“Tae.. H-h..elp”-Daehyuh said extending his arms to him.


“No.. The last time I helped you I was cursed.”-Taehyung said letting Jimin choke him, “and you caged my Master..”


But Jimin realized despite how long he chokes him he wont die. He’s already a demon and in the underworld so he let go of him and he fell on his knees. He carried the cage that he turned to gold and enclosed him inside.


On the other hand Wendy sensed that the Genie and the Gnome has successfully done everything in the underworld. She asked the alicorn to send the humans back in the Gnome’s mansion.


“No.. I want to go back at the mansion with the Gnome jaebal.”-Seulgi said.


But Wendy insisted that they will comeback in the mansion soon tol after settling everything in the mount. They knew they dont have the power to decide for them in the mount so the Amber sends them in the mansion.


The Genie and the Gnome teleported at the Alicorn’s hooch. They all sit on the round table but Lay made sure to heal Jimin before they could talk.


“The Demon’s power surely is no joke.”-Jimin said. “I don’t know what kind of creatures he is sending to get in the world of humans but his sorcery has been improved.”


“Is there any way that the Demon can pass thru the human world?”-Lay said.


“I dont think there is.. I can sense that he’s troubled with his spells and sorcery on how will he pass by the world of humans.”-Wendy assured.


The enchantress agreed to Wendy “I am the only way to the underworld and there’s no other way he could get out of there. He has no such power to do that.”


After settling everything with the heads of the mount Jimin went to the Golem who’s throwing rocks on the pond feeling guilty for what he done.


“Hey you might hurt some creatures under the water.”-Jimin said and stopped him from throwing the rocks.
“Miane.”-Jungkook said and sit on the ground. 


“Gumawo..for protecting the humans.”-Jimin thanked him. “Welcome to the warrior’s guild here’s your badge.”


Jungkook awes in disbelief. He took the golden badge that he gave and pinned it on his clothes he have the Gnome a hug and his heaviness make them fall on the ground. 


Meanwhile Taehyung went to see the Gumiho running after a squirrel and transformed back to human when he saw him. 
“So you’re the Genie?”-Yeri asked.


“Ne,”-Taehyung said handing her a plate of meat. “This isnt too much but I want to thank you for saving my master.”


The gumiho salivate and excused herself as she sits behind the tree to eat the meat that the Genie gave to her. 


On the other hand Seulgi was done washing and dressing herself. She pour a glass of water and drink it Irene became so bored waiting for her boyfriend to come so she cornered her sister.


“There’s something going on between you and the Gnome am I right?”-Irene asked elbowing her sister lightly.


Seulgi kept herself cool and continued drinking as she shakes her head denying Irene’s accusations. She stared at her in the corner of her eyes and Irene stares back sharply with a smirk.


“Come on we’ve been sisters since birth. There’s nothing you can’t hide from me.. You missed him?”-Irene teased with another elbow on her arm.


“Unnie.. There’s nothing going on between us yet. Okay? I am not even sure if he feels the same way.”-Seulgi clarified to make her sister stop from teasing her.


Suddenly the Genie appeared in front of them giving Irene a hug and they both disappeared in front of Seulgi. Before she could ask where the Gnome is he already went inside the kitchen and walk slowly towards to her with his arms crossed.


She looked away and pour another glass of water contemplating herself not to show Jimin how much she misses him. He stares at him and poke his head forcefully causing her to get pissed.


“Who told you to come to the underworld?”-Jimin asked.


Seulgi rolled her eyes “can’t you just thank me? For saving you?”-Seulgi said with her teeth clenched.


“I didn’t ask you to save me.”-Jimin said with his eyebrows frowned.


Seulgi got really pissed with his attitude and slammed him on the ceiling and dropping him on the floor. Luckily the alicorn just healed him preventing him to suffer twice the injury.


“I knew it you’ll be like this.. I should’ve known you’re not the one in the city of pleasure.”-Seulgi said.


Jimin slowly stands up struggling to keep himself upright. “You saw me in the city of pleasure?”


“Ne.. And you’re smiling you even kissed me in the forehead I just found out it wasn’t you when you refused to look after my sister.”-Seulgi explained “I should’ve known whe you smiled.”


“Tsh, that’s only an hallucination and you fell for it.”-Jimin said.


“Yah! If only I knew you’ll be like this I should’ve stayed there. That man is more kind and sweeter than you,”-Seulgi complained.
“Sweeter? Chamkaman.. What did he do..”


“He kissed me in the forehead.”-Seulgi said.


“and you allowed him? How could you?!”-Jimin gritted his teeth and gazed to her sharply.


“Its because I thought it was you,. You idiot.”-Seulgi said embarrassedly annoyed with Jimin’s reaction.


“You mean.. You’ll let me kiss you if I want to?”-Jimin asked.


Seulgi blushed and turn away from him she didnt speak a word but somehow regret that she have said those words to him. Jimin laughed with sigh and bravely gave her a back hug. She was frozen and her eyes are in tears.


“Thank you for saving me and please dont put your life into danger again.”- Jimin said.


Seulgi held his hand on her opposite shoulder “Only if you wont let them take you again.”-Seulgi said.


“Andwe.. You have to promise me. The reason why they took me is because I was so weak. I mean Gnomes weakens when we feel unappreciated and if our efforts put into trashed.”-Jimin said


“Then who made you feel that way?”-Seulgi asked facing him thinking Wendy rejected him.


He shrugged his shoulders “Well there’s someone who told me that she’ll never like me and when I went for a stroll they took me,”
Seulgi knew it was her and she looked down feeling guilty for what she said. “I.. Only said that because you always frown your eyebrows on me and.. And you never look at me the way you look at the mermaid.”


“Why wouldnt I frown on you? You wear a short dress showing too much skin just to see that.. That betrayal human.”-Jimin complained back.


“It wasn’t for him.. If only you didnt frown that time I would ask you to go out with me. As if that if I saw your face I would already know what your answer would be.”-Seulgi said.


Jimin cupped her face to make her look at him. “I was cursed but it doesn’t mean I wont be jealous and over protected.” -He told her wiping her tears with his thumb.


He leaned and pulled Seulgi towards him giving her a kiss on her lips. Seulgi didnt show any resistance since she wanted to hug him the first time she saw her at the underworld.