GHOST'S BRIDE

MY MYSTIC LOVER

6,000 YEARS AFTER..


Namjoon was already given up his position as the God of the mystical creature thousands years ago however none of them has solved his riddles on how to get rid of the curse. They were also not informed that they are mortals. None of them died yet because of that Jimin made a way to communicate with other mystical creatures that were cursed.


Vampires, Warewolves, Ghosts, Gnomes, Alicorns that can transform into human and also he discovered the unique and only mystical creature that was cursed. The Genie, after founding him 4,000 years ago with an abusive Master he decided to keep his bottle after finding it in the forests of north america for a year so the humans wont take advantage of him anymore.


Jimin became the leader of the council and living in the world for thousand of years doesnt help him to change his attitude. He’s short tempered, his a natural betrayal to humans and most of all he likes to play prank. He think those poeple who are doing bad things in the present were unfair that they weren’t cursed.


He went inside his mansion made of expensive materials and with some touch of golds. He goes down the staircase just like a natural born Gnome they like to live below the ground.


“Sir Jimin.”-Jhope greeted him, his servant is a warewolf he protects Jimin eversince he helped him when he was in danger.


“Haven’t you found any spender yet?”-He asked as he becomes so inpatient since he doesnt know where to put the golds anymore.


“Miane Sir Jimin but we cant just assigned a spender easily. We should be sure that the human will stay for us for a long time.”-Jhope said.


“Then please do it immediately. You know I get weak when I failed to transform an object into a gold.”-Jimin said as he opens the fridge and it was almost empty.


He remember when he tried to sell his gold on his own the gold turned to rotten rocks as soon as he hands it to the seller and when he tried to exchange the golds to a money they burned and turned to ashes as soon aa he puts it inside his wallet.


“We need a spender now or we will die in hunger!” -Jimin said as he slams the door of the fridge.


Jimin went inside his room. He removed his coat and threw it on his king sized bed. He clapped 2x to turn on the lights and he went to his laptop to check his e-mails. Jin’s video call popped out and he answered it.


“How have you been little Gnome?”-Jin asked him.


“Stop insulting me I am not in the mood to entertain you.”-Jimin said. “What is it?”


“Well I haven’t found a wife for a year and I am suffering from a stomach pain like an ulceration symptom. You know..”-Jin said.


“Our fridge here is almost empty. We’ll starve soon. That God how could he cursed us making us owing humans a lot for doing us a favor.”-Jimin complained.


“Can’t we just get a human and scare the hell out of him so he could rub the Genie’s bottle and wished to get rid of our curse?”-Jin suggested.


“We can’t do that. The alicorns will put us in the dungeon. Do you want to stay there for the rest of your life? We can’t command humans that way.”-Jimin said.


On the orher hand.. Seulgi stretches her arms after waking up from a long sleep. She works as a freelance agent and is given a mission in exchange of money as much as she wanted to quit the job she just cant because she still has to pay her parents debt and the house loan.


She went out of her room and found her younger sister Joy sleeping on the couch it seems like she stayed up all night to study. Irene on the other hand is in the kitchen browsing her laptop and is planning for a new business.


Seulgi made her own coffee and sip it as ahe stares on Irene’s laptop. She noticed she was to busy that she didnt realized her coffee was already cold. “Arent you going to drink your coffee?”-Seulgi asked.


“I will. Dont worry I’ll finish it later on.”-Irene said as she busy types for a business loan application.


“Do you want some eggs?”-Seulgi asked as she grips the fridge’s handle.


“Only if you feed me my hands are busy.”


Seulgi just giggled and took that as a yes. She took 2 eggs from the fridge and realized that there are no box of milk for Joy inside the fridge.


“Yah.. How come there’s no more milk for Joy here?”-Seulgi asked.


“Mola.. Maybe she forgot to buy.”-Irene said.


“Unnie.. You should have atleast notice that there are no milk inside the fridge anymore!”-Seulgi exclaimed.


“Why are you raising your voice at me!? Cant you see I’m busy with my loan proposal?”-Irene exclaimed back standing up from her chair.


“You should hve atleast take care of her while I was away! You know how much she likes milk that she’ll almost refuse to have her breakfast if she doesnt have a milk.” -Seulgi complained to Irene. “and how many times does your business has to fail to make you realize that business field is isnt for you.”


“Stop! Its just a box of milk why do you guys have to argue! Seulgi Unnie thats to much! You shouldnt have blamed Irene unnie with his failures. We’re sisters no matter what happens we promised to have each other back.”-Joy complained.
“Miane.”-Seulgi said out of guilt.


“Nado Miane joy-aa for not buying you milk. I’m the irresponsible sister here.”-Irene claimed.


Seulgi went back to cooking the eggs while Irene went out to buy Joy some milk. Joy dressed and washed herself and decided to visit their Mom’s grave. The cold weather freezes her tears and despite her thick coat she’s still shivering. After their Mom died Joy was the one consistently visits her grave Irene and Seulgi doesnt habe a good relationship with her since their fathers are different and none of them met their Dads.


“Omma.. Seulgi Unnie and Irene Unnie are fighting for a box of milk again. Why do I have to lecture them about it everytime? They should have just talk to themselves properly like how a real sisters does. Seulgi Unnie blamed Irene unnie again about her failed business I can see how hurt Irene unnie because of that.. If only I could earn my own money so my sisters wont have to work anymore.”-Joy cried in tears in front of her mom’s grave.


Hunchy was at the same cemetery to clean one of Jin’s bride’s grave that he was closed to years ago. when he heard Joy’s needs. Money was never been their problem since he has the power to turn rocks into diamonds.“Excuse me”-Hunchy said
Joy turned back and found hunchy behind her she kick him away from her causing him to fall from the snows and had difficulth standing up. Joy realized that he struggles to stand up since he has a hunchback. She assisted him to stand up and apologize repeatedly.


“Do you need money? I can offer you a job.”-hunchy said.


“Ne I need a lot of money.”-Joy said.


“Give me your account number.”-Hunchy said.


Joy typed his bank account at Hunchy’s phone and with less than a minute she received a $100,00 to her bank account. She was so shock and surprise. “What job are you offering me anyway?”-Joy asked.


“The Ghost bride.”-Hunchy said. “Just get married to a ghost and take care of him for a mean time and I’ll pay you a lot for doing that. Every month.”-He added.


“Is this true? I mean this looks like a dream. Are even ghost real?”-Joy asked.


“Believe it or not yes they are. They need humans to serve them food, to buy them clothes, to prepare their medicines to prevent them not being sick. They experience human sufferings but they dont die, for example if he csnt find a bride he’ll end up feeling the symptoms of starving until it turn to symptoms of ulceration.”-Hunchy explained.


“When will I start?”-Joy asked.


“Whenever you’re ready.”Hunchy said.


“I am ready now.”-Joy bravely responds thinking that she owe hunchy a lot for giving her money.


Hunchy asked Joy to get inside his car. The car was luxuirious inside and outside, they reached the Ghost’s house within an hour its pure black on the outside however the brown staircase and cream stones with colorful flowers at the sides removes the creepiness of the house.


“It doesnt look like a ghost’s house.”-Joy told hunchy.


Hunchy escorted her inside the house and Joy was fascinated with the interiors. She was expecting the place to be dark, with spider webs, cockroaches and an odor of a rotten woods but it didnt meet her expectation. It is completely different. The place is clean, well ventilated with room temperature and the odor smells like a human’s home.


Hunchy lead her way to Min’s altar where his painted picture with his long hair are on the wall. Fresh flowers on the side of it and the urn that is presented on the altar. Hunchy handed Joy the a bouquet of flower and a dark see through veil on her head was worn.
Hunchy stand behind the altar opposite from Joy and the urn. “On this day.. The lady in front of me beside Kim SeokJin’s urn volunteered herself to be the Ghost’s bride with her full willingness without providing aggraviating factors. Do you Ms. Park Joy accept Kim Seokjin as your loving husband?”


Joy paused for a while but she knew she owe them a lot for giving her an advance payment for her salary. “I do.” Joy said with her eyes forcefully closed expecting something might happened.


“Okay we’re done.”- Hunchy said and jumped from the stool.


“That’s it?”-Joy asked.


“Ne, do you want to see your husband?”-Hunchy asked.


“Ne..”-Joy said.


Hunchy escorted her to Jin’s room every way she makes are fascinating since Jin likes colorful paintings just like before. They arrived at the 2nd floor of the house after taking the glass stairs. Hunchy opened the door for Joy and she slowly walks through Jin,
She was surprised to see his husband was so handsome. He has big eyes, sharp nose, soft skin and thick rosy lips. Which is different form what she is expecting.


“He’s currently taking a rest. An alicorn came here earlier to heal his stomach pain.”-Hunchy said.


“Is she my wife?”-Jin asked Hunchy.


“Ne master she is.”-Hunchy said.


“go to the grocery store and fill the fridge with foods. Cook some foods for me and make sure that you’re wearing the wedding ring while you make one.”-Jin commanded.


Joy was surprised to see that she has wearing a wedding ring now that she didnt noticed before. “Ne.” Joy obeyed Jin. She admit he’s handsome but he’s attitude doesnt seem like appealing to her.


On the other hand Seulgi was alone at home waiting for Joy to comeback. Irene went out to go the loaning office to send her letter. While she was watching TV to entertain herself, Kai, her colleague sent her a message.


“$20,000 mission are you in?”


“Of course!”
“Great see me at this location right now.”


She immediately jumped off the bed wearing her dark thick turtle neck longsleeves, dark leather pants and tied her hair she took a grab to meet Kai at the train station. She arrived on time and sits beside Kai casually on the bench he handed her a blueprint of Park Jimin’s house a well known billionaire.


Seulgi browse the blue print and find it weird that the staircase in the front door are heading downstairs instead of upstairs which Kai clarified.


“they said he hides his golds and jewelries at the room farthest from the staircase on the left wing.”-
“So thats why he intentionally made his mansion like this? It doesnt look like a typical korean architecture.”-Seulgi said.
“I’ve already checked his schedule he’s flying to Thailand within this time.”-Kai said “We need to be extra careful I have no idea how much security he have.”


“So what’s the mission?”-Seulgi asked.


“We’re asked to get 20 bars of gold from there and thats it.”-Kai said.


Later that night Seulgi and Kai are inside the car opposite of Jimin’s mansion they’ve been observing the mansion for an hour and decided to start their mission. They uses infrared remotes to detect body heat in order to anticipate security guards.


The CCTV were turned off after Kai clicked his phone and reached the server. Seulgi followed Kai and covered herself with a cap and mask and made sure her hang bag is adjusted well. They both went downstairs with their surprise its a hundred steps downstairs they managed to went down and made their way to the left wing of the mansion.


Jhope just came back from the airport after sending Jimin, as soon as he parked his car he can smell other person’s odor inside the mansion. He quickly transformed into a warewolf and followed the odor he was smelling and it lead him to the left wing.
However he cant only smell the odors but the banging of gold bars can also be heard as he comes near. Seulgi on the other hand was fascinated by a glowing bottle inside a glass container. Among the golds and jewelries inside the room the blue glass bottle is the only one that looks different.


She sprayed something on it to see if it was secured and later on spreads some powder around it to see if there are laser lines securing the bottle. She placed her hands inside the glass container and took the bottle as she immediately placed it in her bag.
The bag of golds were to heavy Kai playfully slid a gold coin inside Seulgi’s turtle neck as they escape the room with their surprise a big saliviating wolf are already in front of them. Both of them run for their lives and dropped the sack of golds.


Jhope managed to get over Kai preventing him to escape. Seulgi is already at the front door gasping some air after passing by a hundred steps on the staircase. She took the seringe from her pocket uncovering it and threw it like a dart to Jhope.


Since he is a mystical creature he didnt sleep completely but he gets weak and fell on the floor transforming ro human again. It made Seulgi and Kai shocked from what they saw but they knew they have to get away from the mansion.


Kai and Seulgi shake their hands like they used to even they failed or succeed the mission. Kai took the gold coin he placed on Seulgi’s turtle neck and laughed. “atleast we didnt left empty handed.”-Kai said.


Seulgi went off his car and made his way to their home. She passed by a pawnshop near their house and exchange the gold coin to money and she was given $50,000. She was shock she even had a money that is higher than her salary.


She bought bags of groceries before she goes home and placed it inside the fridge. She took the money out and dropped her bag at the couch and went to her room to wash herself so she could take a rest.