UNKNOWN CURE

MY MYSTIC LOVER

Taehyung and the mermaids finished cleaning the kitchen. Before they separate ways the mermaids apologized to Irene because of their behavior and shake Taehyung's hand with a heavy heart. They dive in the lake and left the two alone.


“kwenchana? Don’t worry I am not angry for what happened. At least you’re safe.”-Irene said.


“Miane I didn’t know I’ll make such mess.. I just want to give you a chocolate.”-Taehyung responds.


“Waeyo?”-Irene asked.


“I just want to be sweet anyway can you give me love letters?”-Taehyung asked.


“Aish.. Love letters are old fashion lets go home.”-Irene responds.


Irene can see that Taehyung was upset because of what happened. His face is blank and her lip was frowned to one side. Irene hold his hand to comfort him but he still maintained his expression. They were about to cross the road when a group of people surrounding the building caught their attention.


Until they realized a man is being pushed to fall from the rooftop of the building. Irene run towards that direction and she found out it was Sehun. Her old friend, her childhood friend that used to take care of her. 


"Genie.. its Sehun! Save him."-Irene hold his forearm commanding him to do so.


"I can't.. you're the only one I am oblige to save not anyone else."-Taehyung refused "Just let him there let's go home."


"No! Genie I wish you to save Sehun!"-Irene said 


Taehyung can't believe what he heard. Irene wasted her wish just to save the man she liked he has no choice but to grant her wish. He disappeared from the crowd and he appeared behind the man who's pushing Sehun.


Taehyung pulled the man away and helped Sehun to sit down so he could breathe easily. He faced the man and realized it was Kai.
“I told you so! Why are you here? You’re Master commanded you right? Its because she’ll benefit from that man!”-Daehyun said in the body of Kai. 


“You planned this!”-Taehyung angered.


“Whether I planned it or not! Your master still chose to save him but what about you did she save you?”-Daehyun laughed at him. He made friends with Krystal and found out everything regarding Irene.


“Shut up!”-Taehyung exclaimed.


Taehyun run towards Sehun and they teleport behind the building. He took his phone from his pocket and informed Irene that they are behind the building.


Irene run towards Sehun to check if he’s okay. Which Taehyung felt jealous about it and made him realized that Daehyun somehow has a point.


They managed to bring him to the hospital by riding a taxi and when his parents came the two decided to leave. Taehyung was quiet the whole trip and when Irene held his hand he refused and put them inside his pockets.


“are you upset because I used my 2nd wish?”-Irene asked him.


He just shake his head and walk towards the mansion. They found Jimin and Seulgi preparing for dinner but Taehyung went to Irene’s room without greeting them.


“Is there something wrong?”-Jimin asked.


“Ne it seems like he’s upset because I used my 2nd wish already.”-Irene said as she feels guilty about it.


“That’s impossible. Its your right and Genie knows that I’ll talk to him.”-Jimin said,


Jimin went to Irene’s room and found his bottle filled with blue mist which he knows the Genie is inside. He tapped the bottle and asked him to come out.


Taehyung jumped outside his bottle and took a sit on the air. “Wae?” -He asked still wearing his straight face.


“Tell me what’s wrong.”-Jimin told him as he crossed his legs.


“Master-nim used his wish to save the man she liked.”-Taehyung said “I refused to follow her command because I was jealous but when she said she wished there’s no reason for me to refuse anymore.”


“You’re the one whowasted her wish.. You could just save the man you know.”-Jimin told him.


“I just dont understand.. Why does she still cares fot him so much.”-Taehyung said. “Am I not enough?”


“hey dont say that. I dont know what Irene’s relationship with that man but if she chose to use her wish for you to save him then maybe he’s really more than a friend.”-Jimin said “You have to accept it Taehyung-aa.. You’re a servant and she is your master.”


“araseo.. Gumawo it hurts but somehow I feel enlightened with your words.”-Taehyubg said and he went back to his bottle.


--
“Jinja? Maybe he’s jealous of Sehun.”-Seulgi said after hearing the story from Irene. 


“That’s impossible there’s no reason for him to feel that I am in love with someone else.”-Irene told Seulgi.


“Maybe you just have to give him some time.”-Seulgi suggested. 


Irene didn’t enjoy her dinner and still worried about Taehyung. She went inside her room and found the Genie’s bottle filled with blue mist just exactly like how she first saw it.


She took a sit on the leather chair and knocked the Genie’s bottle. “Are you there? I am not used to seeing you inside the bottle. I mean.. Usually you float around or laying on my bed.”-Irene said. “Are you still awake?”


But minutes has passed and her eyes are becoming droopy and she’s becoming too sleepy. She decided to go for a shower before she fell asleep without cleaning herself.


After drying her hair she refused to put some toner on her face just how Taehyung liked it. She grabbed the bottle and she sleep beside it. “Goodnight saranghaeyo.. I am sorry for making you feel upset.”


On the other hand Seulgi felt bored hugging the teddy bear that Jimin bought. His idea isn’t working and he just makes her miss him more. She pulled her phone out from her bag and called the Gnome.


“Yoboseyo?” -Jimin said as he takes the call.


“Your teddy bear isn’t working I mean there’s a difference between you beside me.”-Seulgi said as she frown poking the teddy bear.


“Is that so? Well you should get used to that, we’ll see each other tomorrow anyway.”-Jimin responds.


“Is that so? I guess there’s also a difference between our feelings. Goodnight Gnome.”-Seulgi said as she hangs up the phone.


Jimin suddenly feel sorry for her. He has been making her feel upset unintentionally so he decided to get inside her room and found her poking the teddy bear. 


“annyeong.”-Jimin said


Seulgi ignored him and hugged the teddy bear they bought. She closed her eyes and stopped herself from looking at him despite she misses him so much.


“Miane,”-Jimin said and he gave her a backhug holding her hand at the back of the teddy bear. “I’ve been making you feel upset this day.”


“How am I supposed to get used to hug this teddy bear if you’re right here.”-Seulgi told him while her eyes still close.
“Let’s not waste time. Let’s make the most out of it,”-Jimin said as he realized that its hard to resist Seulgi.


“What do you mean?”- Seulgi asked as she faced Jimin and left the teddy bear.


“You know what I mean.”-Jimin said as he brush his fingers thru her hair.


Seulgi slides her fingers to his lips and kissed him. He pulled her more closer overing her to kiss her more deeper. He s her pajamas and started kissing her to her neck.


She moans she tried not to make a sound but everytime his lips touches her skin she can’t resist but to make cute sounds. “I thought we’re not allowed to do this.”- Seulgi said.


But her words didn’t help and Jimin still continue what he is doing. He started to get inside her and his waist to her. Her moans make him more motivated and he just keep on going.
--
The next morning Seulgi suffered from bodyache and a sore core its too difficult for her to move. Some of Jimin’s dried juices are left a mark on her thighs and she felt embarrassed about it.


She did her best to wash herself and recalled their intimate moment last night. She giggled and blushed and enjoyed her warm bath somehow it helped her to relieve the her bodyache and muscle sores.


She has been staying inside the bathroom for an hour and Jimin got worried. He got him a robe and a set of clothes she could wear. 
He knocked the door to her bathroom to check her. “Seulgi-aa.. Are you okay?”


She woke up from her nap. The water got cold and realjzed she has been bathing for too long. “I’m fine.”


“I’ll leave your clothes here at the doorknob please come over the kitchen to have some breakfast.”-Jimin told her.


Meanwhile Irene woke up and realized that the bottle she is holding is empty. She immediately stand up and was relief to see Taehyung staring at the window.


“Good morning..”-Irene greeted him.


As soon as he faced her she cried and hugged him tight. “I miss you.”


Taehyung hold her arms and pulled her gently away from him. “I’ll be going out for a moment. I asked Hunchy to look after you.”-Taehyung said.


“but where are you going? Take me with you.”-Irene said


Taehyung held her wrist and slide it away from his forearm. He disappeared without saying a word and left Irene alone.
She went out straight to the kitchen and found Seulgi and Jimin having breakfast together. She took a sit but she doesn’t have an appetite to eat.


“Unnie what’s wrong?”-Seulgi said as she saw her sister poking the bacon with her fork.


Irene released the fork on the plate “Its Taehyung. He’s still upset with me.”


“Please don’t stress yourself on him. I’m sure it won’t take too long for him to forgive you. He’s a Genie after all.”-Jimin assured her.


“but.. He left and he didn’t tell me where he is going.”-Irene complained as she started to whine.


“Unnie!”-Joy said as she arrived with Hunchy and Jin she gave her sisters a hug and bowed at the Gnome.


“it’s been a while.. Who’s with you?”- Seulgi asked.


“Hunchy? You met him before right?”-Joy said.


“No, the man beside you?”-Irene asked 


Jin look from side to side and there’s no other man beside Joy but only him. He pointed himself to ask Seulgi and Irene if they’re pertaining to him.


“Yes you., who else is sitting beside Joy anyway?”-Seulgi said and laughed.


“you mean.. You can see the Ghost?”-Jimin asked them.


“He’s a Ghost? He’s your husband?”-Irene asked.


“You can see him?”-Joy asked her sisters.


-------------------------------------------


“Genie what brings you here?”-Yoona said.


“I need a cure for my curse.”-Taehyung told her.


Yoona sighs and continued sewing a blanket made of dried roots. “We’ve been living in this world for years and yet.. You’re still hoping for a cure? Stop fooling yourself Genie.”


“why are you suddenly giving up, we can’t stay like this forever.”-Taehyung said as she floats to sit beside the enchantress.


“It’s not giving up Taehyung-aa.. Its acceptance. You see, even we’re the most powerful creatures that was cursed we know to ourselves that our powers isn’t capable of healing the curse.”-Yoona said.


“andwe.. I want to be a human.”-Taehyung said as he teared.


“Taehyung-aa.. You just have to accept it.”-Yoona said and she hugged Taehyung.


-------------------------------------------


The Alicorn came at the Gnome’s mansion together with the Queen mermaid. Somehow they find hope that the curse of the Ghost might be slowly departing from him.


“Maybe there comes a time that even human that aren’t connected to us will be able to see you.”- Wendy said.


But none of them can figure out what caused Jin’s curse to slowly depart from him. Despite he told them that the only thing that changed was being a true husband to her wife Lay and Wendy aren’t convinced.


Lay disappeared with Wendy and they went to the mount to discuss the issue with the other creatures. Seulgi jumped beside Jimin and held his hand. “There’s a cure for the curse.”-Seulgi said as he hugs Jimin.


-------------------------------------------


Weeks has passed and Taehyung has been finding a cure for his curse. Since Jin can’t provide the answer on his question he decided to roam around the world to consult creatures but he still cant find a solution for it.


The Gnome’s hair also slowly turns to dark color and he didn’t transform anything to gold but he doesn’t get weak at all. Seulgi has been suffering from nausea, headache, consistent vomiting and frequent mood swings. Sometimes she fought with Jimin for no reason. She also becomes so sensitive and easy to get irritated.


Jimin was at his wine bar smelling the wine’s aroma to console himself. Despite Seulgi’s attitude he just cant help but to follow her commands with all his heart that’s how much he loves her. He also peek at the door to check if Seulgi has been sleeping before he could lay on his bed but she’s still awake munching a chips as she watches TV.


Jimin decided to go out for a while and he saw Taehyung approaching his way. “Hey.”


“Ne?”-Genie asked.


“I know you’re being impatient for the cure of your curse but please talk to your Master.. She has been missing you a lot.”-The Gnome said.


He disappeared and found Irene sleeping hugging his bottle. Her eyes are swollen and her lips are dry. He slowly took the bottle and gave her a hug. She woke up and cried again to see Taehyung beside her.


“Where have you been?”-She said between her gulps.


“Miane.. I was busy finding for my cure after all you only have 1 wish left.”-Taehyung said as he hugs her tight.


“No.. You’re not leaving me.”-Irene said as she repeatedly sniffs.


“Saranghaeyo Master-nim.”-Taehyung said.


“I promise not to use my last wish until you find a cure for your curse.”-Irene told him.