Hello Lion Cubs

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🔒Hello Lion Cubs 😊  it’s Wheein ✌🏼

 

I managed to escape Hyejin’s death grip on me because I had to go to the bathroom lol

 

I also borrowed one of her t-shirts because I don’t know where she threw mine last night 🤭😳

 

Omo, a little too TMI but her way with words on her entry last night let you all know what happened between us.  She’s such a good writer ugh...

 

The song she wrote with Woosang oppa is really good.  I really liked it.  It’s totally my style.  I will have to discuss further with her and oppa about later today when we go in to the studio.

 

I’m really happy to have Hyejin back in Seoul and in my life.  At first I did have resentment towards her, I was mad and upset and blamed her for it.  For making me fall in love with her, but as time went by I calmed down and knew that it wasn’t her fault or mine.

 

We can’t help who we fall in love with and I fell for her as she did for me.  I never stopped loving her.  When Yongsun unnie reached out to me, I was excited because she’s so kind and I knew I she would tell me about Hyejin.

 

She’s become like a big sister to me so I thank Yongsun unnie and Byul unnie as well for their support.  Unnie knew how much I wanted to see and talk to Hyejin, so seeing her at the birthday party was really exciting.

 

I was nervous to approach her but I couldn’t let this chance pass by.  Hyejinie is still as beautiful as eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter