Entry X

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday was a busy day for Hyejin since she had been invited to perform on MBC’s Music Core. She had arrived early to get prepared as the stylist took care of her to make sure she looked stunning for the show.

To Hyejin’s surprise, she had been arranged by those at Music Core for her to share a room with Red Velvet. She had literally been shaking all morning while the stylists did her hair and make up. Wheein would be in the room with her eventually.

An hour after Hyejin had arrived, Red Velvet walked into the dressing room looking tired and still half asleep. Jung Wheein was covering her face with a cute chicken leg pillow as to not be seen by anyone. Hyejin’s eyes went wide at the sight of the smaller girl and she followed her every movement. Her stylist had to pinch her cheek to get the rapper to pay attention to the mirror instead.

Hyejin tried to keep it cool by sitting in the furthest couch from RV after getting dressed. Eventually she would be called for sound checks but for the moment, she stayed on the couch looking at different lunch menus. Her eyes wandering to Wheein every once in a while as the girl got ready herself.

”Hwasa?” A cute voice called out her name and Hyejin looked up to see the owner of the voice. “Hi! I’m Kang Seulgi of Red Velvet. It’s so nice to finally meet you. I’m a fan.”

Hyejin looked at the older girl who was smiling at her and she returned the gesture. “Nice to meet you Seulgi unnie. I’m a fan too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter