Hamster Edition VI (Bonus)

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

๐Ÿ”’Hyejin and I took this picture of us the day she signed her contract with RBW. She even signed it for me saying โ€œIโ€™ll be super famous one day unnie. This will be great memorabilia ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹โ€

Iโ€™ve known Hyejin for a long time now, since she moved to Seoul and was an underground rapper. Her dream has always been to write and compose her own music for the world to listen to. She knows that reaching that level of fame meant losing a part of her privacy and keeping an image that the public wants to see.

You lose a part of yourself but in the end you get to do what you love which is music. To see Hyejin suffering and potentially losing her career over being rudely outed without her consent is so heart breaking.

I must admit that I feared being outed myself at one point, but unlike the music industry, the modeling industry is much more forgiving.

I was shocked when I heard the news. My heart hurts for my best friend. I wish I could make all of this go away.

Hyejin wishes the same. She looks so broken. Iโ€™ve never seen her like this. Even though Iโ€™m here supporting and taking care of her, nothing can heal her heart but time.

Wheein was really devastated with her contract termination and removal from the group. Hyejin was at her side the whole time, taking care of her while their world fell apart around them.

Hyejin blames herself. Wheein blames herself. I didnโ€™t think that this would break them apart. I thought they could support e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter