04.02.18 Be Calm

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been over a month since my life changed. I spent many days wondering what my next step was. Dealing with the heart break and pain of losing everything.

I received love and support from my family, from my closest friends, even from manager unnie, company employees and CEO-nim, but even with that, I could not ease my heart.

My mind has been full of thoughts that only cause more heartache. I can’t lie and say that I’m over it because I’m not. I’m doing better, but I still have a long way to go.

Although I miss her, I’ve become numb to the heart break.

I scrapped everything I had written and worked on. I poured my heart and soul into this song. I hope it can help you, my Lion Cubs, and anyone else listening with that feeling of depression, loneliness and heart break.

I want to thank everyone who helped me create this MV, especially Park Woosang sunbaenim. Your words of kindness have helped me and your creativity and talents are amazing. Thank you.

Lion Cubs, thank you for always supporting me. I hope to show a better side of myself in the future.

Hwasa - Be Calm MV

~Hyejin ~.ㅅ~

 

 

Author’s Note: I was originally going to create an MV for “Be Calm” but I’m so happy Hyejin made one with the help of Park Woosang and everyone else who is credited in the MV. I wasn’t going to update this early, but the song is absolutely perfect for what happened in the story.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter