Entry XI

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Earlier in the day, Hyejin was listening to Hongki’s Kiss The Radio Show which featured special guest Red Velvet.

One of the segments featured a question regarding Hwasa and Wheein which had Wheein blushing slightly but maintaining her professionalism.

Hongki: This next question is for Wheein-ssi. Last Wednesday, Hwasa-ssi sent out a love call to you on another radio show. This got a bit of attention from news sources because both of you are rookie artists. You two were spotted together at the end of Music Core by netizens and it seems like you have met. Are you and Hwasa close now?

Wheein: *chuckled* I finally got a chance to meet Hwasa-ssi on Music Core this past Saturday. We happened to share a dressing room with her so honestly all of us were excited to meet her since we really like her music.

The rest of the Red Velvet members nodded and even spoke a little into their microphones, agreeing with Wheein.

Hongki: Ah~ well when you share a room with someone you’re a fan of as well it is very exciting. I know I’ve been in that position myself before. By the looks of this picture though, it seems you two did get close.

Wheein: We really did hit it off because we’re both same age friends and from Jeonju. We started chatting and it felt as though we’ve known each other for a long time. I hope we can be really good friends, although we’re both busy with our schedules.

Hongki: I think starting off a friendship like that, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter