Happy Birthday Wheein

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🔒 Good morning Lion Cubs~

As you all may know by now, Wheein is now signed to RBW. This is where I saw her that day and why I went to meetings.

CEO-nims wanted to know how I felt about this so we talked for a long time during the meeting I went to several days ago. I was surprised that she had chosen to come here and that the company wanted to sign her. I can’t blame them though, Wheein is so talented.

I’m proud that she wants to continue to follow her music dreams after all that happened.

They were worried about my reaction and if I could get along with Wheein since we broke up. I’m not mad at her, I love her and want nothing but happiness for Wheein.

I told them to sign her, to not let this opportunity pass because who am I to deny someone their dreams.

I went to the company yesterday to see Wheein and give her these flowers as a congratulatory and birthday gift. It was our first interaction in almost two months.

I was so nervous but I sang her Happy Birthday before she could avoid me if that’s what she wanted. The smile on her face was bright and she thanked me. There wasn’t much more to it, but I’ll take what I can get.

Welcome to the RBW family Wheein and Happy Birthday.

Love,

Hyejin—! ^.ㅅ^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter