02.22.2019 Lunch Date

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🔒 Hello Lion Cubs!

 

I just got back to Byul and Yong unnie’s apartment from a lunch date with Wheein. She asked our waitress to take a picture of us. Doesn’t she look absolutely beautiful? I love her short hair...

 

*ahem* it was a casual and friendly lunch. We caught up and just talked for a long time. It feels so familiar yet different.

 

While I was away, I stayed away from social media and the entertainment industry so I didn’t know what Wheein was doing and if she released any music. I knew our company was excited to work with her and boy did they...

 

She has done several OST’s and collaborations?! She even got first with a song Jungkey oppa featured her in! I was so surprised to be honest. Surprised and proud of her.

 

I’m really happy that Wheein has succeeded in her music career. I let her know and she was grateful.

 

When I saw her at the party, I was shocked and I didn’t know whether to approach her or keep my distance. It was Wheein who approached me and greeted me. She’s just full of surprises now that my heart beats faster thinking about it.

 

She was also the one who invited me to lunch today so we could catch up in a more quiet setting. I’m happy that she no longer holds any anger or resentment towards me.

 

Even though we’re both in better places, I can’t deny my attraction to her. I can’t deny that I still have feelings for her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter