Statements

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello this is RBW,

Recently our artist Hwasa has been promoting her debut single and with this she has had the chance to meet many artists. Wheein of Red Velvet is someone she has recently become friends with and she decided to accompany her friend to one of the music shows because she happened to have that day free. Hwasa was feeling under the weather and decided it was best to go home and rest after arriving at Mnet.

Her schedule for Music Core has been cancelled due to having the flu.

Regarding the rumors of Hwasa’s uality we will be taking legal action against anyone using unfounded lies to defame her name. There is no truth to these rumors.

 

 

Jung Wheein of Red Velvet arrived late at Mnet due to a mistake on her understanding of her scheduling. Due to the fact that she had met up with RBW’s artist Hwasa prior to arriving at Mnet, Hwasa had accompanied her to the schedule she was late for. Mnet asked Hwasa to leave as she was not part of the line up.

Our artist has written a letter of apology to clear up her mistake.

“Hello this is Jung Wheein. I want to apologize to all of our fans for worrying about me. I confused our schedule for yesterday with next week and thought I had a free day. I know this caused a lot of confusion and I am truly sorry for that. I will be more observant in the future and careful with my schedule. Please forgive my mistake.”

-SM Entertainment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter