Entry III

The Lion Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is midnight on September 22, 2017 and RBW has just released Hwasa's debut single "My Heart". Written and composed by Hwasa herself.

Hyejin is unable to sleep because of her nerves. She doesn't know how the song will be received, how people will react to it. All she can hope for is a good placement in the charts and that her small but ever growing fandom will receive it well.

(Please give Hyejin your honest opinion on her song. Since the song doesn't have an official MV, let's pretend this English subbed video of the song is her MV and it only features her.)

 

 

🔓Entry III ~ 170922

I can't seem to be able to sleep tonight. My single was just released since it's past midnight and I'm so nervous. I have no idea how it will be received. I can only hope my Lion Cubs will love it. Please receive it well *.ㅅ*

I worked so hard on it. I really love the message I convey because it's who I am. Of course, I'm maturing a lot more now as well, but I just love being able to do what I love and sharing my dream with everyone of you.

I will try to get some sleep -.ㅅ^ Goodnight my Lion Cubs. Fighting!

~Hyejin, or shall I just use Hwasa from now on?

^.ㅅ^

 

Hwasa - My Heart

 

 

I can't post the video here so the link to the youtube video I used originally is what I linked at the end.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter