Get Ugly (Part 1)

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without they realized, first elimination day had passed and they are now facing the next mission, position evaluation. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Daniel is in the same team as Jihoon along with Samuel, Sungwoo, Hyungseob, and Park Woojin, who were the top rankers after the first elimination. Expectation on having this group to do well is very high as it composed of trainees known for their talent in dancing and even excelled in popularity. Daniel volunteered and chosen as the leader.

“So, who want to be the center?” Daniel asked while looking at the members’ reaction one by one.

Samuel was the first one to raise his hands, followed by Jihoon, and last Woojin hesitantly raised his hands too. Daniel saw that and pulled Woojin hands up saying “You should be more confident and just raised higher” resulting a little boost in Woojin confident and raised his hands higher then mouthed thank you to Daniel silently. Smiling, Daniel feels somehow proud at himself for being able to support s.

Jihoon is now burning with competitive spirit looking at Samuel and Woojin back and forth for who will claim the position. Suddenly Jihoon’s train of thoughts interrupted with the comments regarding him being greedy and doesn’t give other a chance to shine. He quickly dropped his hands.

“Umm...” Jihoon start, gaining all the attention from the members. “I think Samuel fit in the center position best, considering he actually come from overseas”

Everyone looked somehow surprised at Jihoon’s sudden give up from the position, but before anyone can asked anything, Samuel speaks up, “Ah... you’re right, I came from overseas, why didn’t I think of that before?” and suddenly the center has been given to Samuel.

Daniel glanced at Jihoon and they make eye contact for a brief moment but before Daniel could asked anything, Jihoon averted the gazed and looked at his lap instead. Daniel sighs and dropped the topic.

They started practicing, Daniel, Woojin, and Samuel have experienced in choreographing before so Daniel decided that he should take 3 ideas and compile them into 1, little did he know that it is easier said and done. Long story short, their first class with the trainers ended in disaster, moves are not organized, a lot of movements not memorized yet, dance move not comply well with the song, and the lists can go on. The trainers asked them to revise the choreography and show them on the next class.

After thousands of trial and errors, countless sleepless night, finally Daniel has been able to get their members’ thought together and come up with what he deemed to be the perfect choreography. Daniel is feeling so tired and not in his best condition yet he couldn’t complain as he is the leader and he need to lead the dance practice of the members.

 

=====================================

 

(During Practice)

 

“You are a step slower Jihoon”, Samuel points out

“Hyungseob, you are not even standing on your position right now”, Sungwoo adds

“Let’s repeat from the beginning without music, make sure you guys fully memorized the moves”, is what Daniel said

They keep repeating the routines, hyungseob is getting better but Jihoon k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter