Finally

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel knocked softly on the door before opening it to see Jihoon lying on his bed, looking so weak that it breaks Daniel’s heart.

Jihoon, feeling another presence in the room, heaving a sigh, “I’m not eating, if that’s what you are coming here for. Give me back my phone. Daniel hyung might contacted me back already. If you’re not going to return my phone then go away” Jihoon’s voice sounded so weak despite trying to sound harsh.

Hearing that, Daniel feels so guilty that despite his condition, Jihoon only thinks that Daniel might have replied to his message where in reality Daniel didn’t even read them.

“You should eat Jihoon-ah” Daniel managed to say

Jihoon’s body froze for a moment listening to the voice that he had missed so much. He thought that his mind is playing tricks on him so he tried to peak out of his blanket only to be greeted with the same person that occupying his mind and heart all this while.

Jihoon sat up so quickly that he thought he heard crack on his bone. “Hyung” He said carefully, “You’re back”

Daniel heaves a sigh of relief that at least Jihoon is conscious and looked better than what he imagined. “Come on, you should eat” Daniel took the porridge place on the table and bring it to Jihoon.

Jihoon refused, “No hyung. You need to listen to me, that night wasn’t what you thought it is. It’s misunder-“ Jihoon’s words was cut by Daniel

“Eat first, we’ll talk later” Daniel started to scoop one spoon of porridge and brings it to Jihoon’s mouth.

Jihoon shook his head, “No, you’ll just leave again after I eat”

Daniel brings down his hand again, “No, I won’t, we’ll talk after you eat”

“Promise?” Jihoon asked, still unsure, his hand moved to grab the hem of Daniel’s shirt just to ensure Daniel won’t leave again.

“Promise” Daniel then start to feed Jihoon. Jihoon obediently opens his mouth, eating everything Daniel offers him.

The members are standing outside the slightly opened door trying to peek what happened inside.

“What the hell? No matter what we said or do, he didn’t even budge, and Daniel just needs less than 5 minutes to persuade him? Look at him, he’s like a puppy being fed by his master.” Seongwoo said in disbelief

The members snickered at that, “Are you seriously comparing yourself with Daniel now? Simple, it’s because you’re not Daniel that you can’t persuade Jihoon” Sungwoon said, earning a glare from Seongwoo

 

=====================================

 

After finishing the food, Daniel put the bowl back on the table and sitting facing Jihoon. “Aren’t you tired?” Daniel asked, voice soft, nothing but concern filled his tone

Jihoon felt himself tearing up at that tone. Daniel didn’t ignore him, Daniel is worried for him, Daniel still care.

Seeing Jihoon started to cry, Daniel pat Jihoon’s head in assurance. Contrary to what he expected, Jihoon cried harder. Daniel didn’t know what to do, so he pulls Jihoon over and hug him tight, resting Jihoon’s head on his chest. “Sstt, don’t cry, I’m sorry”

Jihoon desperately tried to calm himself. He needs to get his message through Daniel. Jihoon pulled himself off Daniel, trying to look at him. “Hyung, about Jungkook hyung…”

Daniel froze at the mention of that name, then soon relaxes and continues Jihoon’s locks, “Hmm” to indicate that he is listening

That didn’t go unnoticed by Jihoon, so he quickly added, “That’s not like what you think. I didn’t love Jungkook hyung, I never were. I went to his place only to end things up with him. I love you, I still am. I’ll never give up in trying to get your heart back, please believe me.” Jihoon takes a deep breath, “I know it’s my fault that I’m not careful enough until he kissed me.” Daniel flinched and tensed at that, memory flashed back to that night and he unconsciously clenched his fist.

Jihoon saw that and take a hold of Daniel’s hand, “Sorry hyung, that’ll never happened again, I clearly reject him already, and I make it clear that I only love you hyung,” Jihoon desperate plea filled Daniel’s ears, “Please give me one more chance to proof it to you”

Actually by the time Daniel entered the room, Daniel knew he had lost the game. All the resolution he built up to move on from Jihoon had crumbled to pieces. It’s not like Daniel really made any progress from the beginning. Even without those explanations from Jihoon, Daniel intended to forgive Jihoon nonetheless and if Jihoon really likes Jungkook, Daniel will make sure to get Jihoon back no matter what it takes.

Seeing no reaction from Daniel, Jihoon was about to say something again but Daniel soft curse “ it” and the next thing Jihoon knew, a pair of soft lips was pressed against his. The kiss is far from gentle but Jihoon likes it either way. Jihoon took no time to return the kiss with the same amount of force.

They kissed for a while before Daniel pull back but still close enough for them to share breathing. Daniel looked at Jihoon’s closed eyes and soft panting and thought how could he deserve such beautiful creature. Jihoon slowly opened his eyes, and look at Daniel with wavering eyes and uncertainty.

“Hyung, why did you kiss me again?” Jihoon asked warily, “Are you going to leave me again after this? Saying that loving doesn’t mean we have to be together? If so, don’t do that anymore hyung, I don’t think I can handle you leaving me again after those kisses” Jihoon looked down, he couldn’t keep eye contact with Daniel. He is scared that Daniel is going to confirm his insecurities.

Daniel used one of his hands to grab Jihoon’s chin to look at him. Instead of saying anything, Daniel leans in again and ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter