Resolution

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daniel and Jihoon sit on the bed with Jihoon still hugging Daniel like koala and Daniel has an arm around Jihoon, side hugging him. Jihoon had told everything to Daniel; that he is not in the right mind while saying that, that he doesn’t mean any of it. Daniel surprisingly takes Jihoon’s reasoning quite well. He believes Jihoon’s words.

So, now here they are, sitting in comfortable silence, absorbed in their own thinking. 

“Um, Jihoon-ah. Can you let go of me now?” Daniel broke the silence. It’s not like he didn’t like Jihoon hugging him like this, he loves it, but their position right now is not the most comfortable position for them. Besides, he’s still not used to this new side of Jihoon. Too many new things Daniel needs to digest today.

Instead, Jihoon tightened his arm around Daniel’s waist, “If I let you go, you’ll just leave me alone again” Jihoon said. He loves this position, although it’s a bit uncomfortable but he feels warm, he feels safe listening to Daniel’s heartbeat. 

They stay silent for another minute. “Hyung, so do you still love me?” Jihoon asked carefully.

Daniel ponders for a moment before resigning, there’s no use in lying anymore. He is tired of lying. “I do”

Jihoon’s heartbeat quickened at that. His lips curled upwards and he buried his face in Daniel’s chest, feeling oddly shy. “I love you too, hyung. So much.” Jihoon said so soft but loud enough for Daniel to hear.

If Jihoon told him this weeks ago, Daniel swears that he is going to be the happiest man living on earth. But now Daniel is not sure on how to feel about that.

Suddenly, an image of Sungwoon flashed across his mind and guiltiness starting to creep into Daniel’s system.

When Jihoon felt no response from Daniel, he looked up, “Hyung?”

Daniel then pried Jihoon’s hands off him, “I think I should go back now. Sorry, I need some time to think”, and start to walk to the door.

“Why hyung? Can’t you stay here tonight? Can’t you just do the thinking here? Where are you going?” Jihoon stopped for a moment before continue with softer voice,

“Are you going to Sungwoon hyung’s room?” 

That last question stopped Daniel, he glanced a little at Jihoon, “No, I’m sleeping at Seongwoo hyung’s room” and continue walking out the room.

“Can you at least stop avoiding me?” Jihoon plead

Daniel paused, holding the door knob, “I’ll try. Goodnight Jihoonie, sleep well.” And close the door.

 

=====================================

 

After Daniel left, suddenly Jihoon felt the room seems bigger than it supposed to be. There’s deafening silence inside. He didn’t want to sleep alone tonight so he called the first person comes to his mind, Woojin.

“What do you want?” Woojin snapped after the 5th time Jihoon called him. 

“Woojin-ah, can you come to my room?” Jihoon’s voice is cracked and raspy from too much crying that day

Listening to Jihoon unsual tone woke Woojin to the fullest. He panicked, “What happened? Are you okay? Answer me Jihoon’ah. Damn it, stay there. I’ll be there.”

Woojin then ends the call and immediately fly to Jihoon’s room.

Woojin arrived in no time. What he sees after arriving is that Jihoon was already a crying mess. This is the second time Woojin sees Jihoon cry, because of the same person. Jihoon is always the manly type after all. There’s nothing he can do right now except hugging Jihoon.

“He knows everything” Jihoon managed to sobs

Woojin didn’t need any other explanation to understand what Jihoon is trying to say. He widened his eyes, “What? How? Who?” He couldn’t find any coherent words to say.

When Woojin receiving no response from Jihoon, he sighs, this is not the time to be asking about this. He patted Jihoon’s head, “So, what did he say?”

Jihoon tried his best to tell everything that happened in the past hour to Woojin. Everything except the kiss they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter