Sequel (Final)

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long flight, they arrived at Korea. But rather than taking a rest, they are ushered to get rehearsal room to get ready for MMA (Melon Music Awards). All members practice their stage for several times before going back to dorm to clean themselves, except Daniel, Woojin, and Sungwoon. They are left at practice room to practice their special dance stage.

They are going to join together by 2 pm at their company then head together to MMA. The whole ride was silent as all 11 members are trying to catch some sleep before the actual event, which they know will take a long time.

After red carpet, Wanna One was guided to their designated waiting room before being called to sit at their position. All Wanna One members are busy with their own stuffs at the waiting room. Daniel is being hold by the stylish to do final check up on his attire. Jihoon is sitting on one of the sofa in the room, all attention on his phone.

Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door and Jihoon sprung up to open the door, revealing Jungkook from BTS.

“Hi, hyung” Jihoon greeted him, “I told you I’ll be the one who’ll go there and meet you. You don’t have to go all the way here you know” Jihoon said.

With the arrival of big sunbae, all Wanna One members stood up and greet him as polite as possible. Everyone except one certain puppy who only glare at the sudden intrusion. Jungkook didn’t even feel offended at all as he smiled at Daniel and shift his attention back at Jihoon

“I have time and I want to walk around so here I am” Jungkook said, “Let’s go somewhere else and talk. There’s something I want to show you” Jungkook said while grabbing Jihoon’s wrist, pulling him out of the room

Jihoon only follows Jungkook without any fight. Seeing that, Daniel was about to follow them but he is being pulled back by their stylish asking him to stay put as she has yet finished Daniel’s final touch up. Daniel groaned in annoyance but stay still regardless.

After he is done, he immediately storm out of the room. But before he could open the door, the door sprung up open almost hitting Daniel square on the face if not for Daniel’s quick reflex, revealing Jihoon had come back.

“Hyung” Jihoon shocked, “What are you doing behind the door? I almost hit you” he said while checking Daniel’s face for any damage.

Daniel automatically leans at the touch before shaking his head and pull Jihoon’s hands away from his face. “Where were you?” Daniel said, almost growling.

Jihoon was about to answer but suddenly one of the staffs come in. “Wanna One! Standby!” all members got up from their position and ushered them out of the room, leaving to room to argue. There’s no other choice that their conversation is on hold.

 

=====================================

 

On their designated seat, Daniel was trying to sit beside Jihoon. But luck wasn’t on his side as he had to sit in front while Jihoon was assigned to sit at the back with Jisung.

There’s nothing special happened, they won several awards, going up the stage, giving speech, perform their song, and go back to their seat. Daniel needs to control himself so that he won’t occasionally glance behind him to see Jihoon. Daniel also noticed that the camera keep on focusing on him and even the awards presenter try to include him in their talks that he needs to maintain his expression to look good on camera.

After achieving the 3rd awards for the night (Top 10 awards), when Wanna One was about to return to their seat, Daniel saw there’s a place between Jihoon and Seongwoo, he forced himself in between them and sit beside Jihoon.

Jihoon was startled at the sudden intrusion. He looked up and met with smiling Daniel, looking all innocent. Jihoon just shrug and continue focusing on the event. However, with Daniel beside him, Jihoon always had the urge to talk to him, to touch him, to look at him, to interact with him, and that’s what Jihoon’s been doing. He couldn’t care less about the camera or fans that are going to capture the moments.

They interact naturally like a friend would but little did people know that every time Daniel tried to whisper something to him or touch him, he felt his heart did a somersault. It’s hard to control not to blush.

Daniel on the other hand really enjoys Jihoon’s reaction. So, he purposely did that again and again. He tried talking to Jihoon, purposely whispering in his ears, pat his back, touch his thighs, and so on. He likes to see a second of Jihoon’s flustered face when he did that before Jihoon composed himself to look unaffected.

Daniel felt happy as he could sit and interact with Jihoon on public for a long t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter