Approach

Realization
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night, Daniel always tries to talk to Sungwoon about this. He didn’t want Sungwoon to be kept in the dark. But contrary to his usual self, Sungwoon started to avoid Daniel. It’s easier for Sungwoon to do so as Daniel’s schedules are too packed. Either way, Daniel never stopped trying to talk to Sungwoon.

On the contrary, Jihoon has become extra clingy to Daniel. He’ll try to make excuse just to either get close or interact with Daniel. It’s just like the exact opposite of what Daniel did to him before the dispute. Daniel still couldn’t get used to this sudden change of Jihoon. He still has mixed feelings of happiness and guiltiness every time Jihoon did that.

The members are aware with that drastic change but neither asked them. They respect their privacy. Sungwoon knew something is going to happen when he left Daniel with Jihoon that night. How he wished he could change that. When Daniel said he wanted to sleep at Seongwoo’s room, he started to get uneasy. And when Daniel said he wanted to talk to him, it confirmed all his suspicious. He perfectly knew what Daniel wanted to discuss with him and he is not ready for that. Not at all. So, he did the only thing he can, avoiding Daniel.

Daniel started to get impatient. He approached Seongwoo, “Hyung, he is still avoiding me. How can I talk to him if he keeps acting like that?” 

Seongwoo locked his phone and faced Daniel, “You want to know what I think?” Daniel nods, “I think Sungwoon hyung knew that you still love Jihoon that you are going to confront him about that. He is smart, so I’m pretty sure, he is aware about this. So, he avoided you because he didn’t want to break up with you. He loves you so much” Seongwoo continued playing with his phone.

That only makes Daniel more anxious and guilty. He knew his decision is going to hurt the older, but the older need to know the truth and start moving on as Daniel couldn’t give him happiness he deserved. Daniel swore that he is going to take all punishment given and help the older to find his happiness.

Daniel’s chance come when Seongwoo, Sungwoon, and him are scheduled to film for Master Key. After the filming end, Sungwoon immediately went to the van to avoid Daniel. He didn’t realize when but he soon fell asleep.

Sungwoon woke up feeling warm radiating from his side. He opened his eyes to be greeted by smiling Daniel. Sungwoon panics as he realized he was alone with Daniel in the van. 

“Hyung, we need to talk” Daniel starts, didn’t want to lose the chance anymore

Sungwoon anxiously asked, “What do you want to talk about Niel-ah? Everything is fine right? Anyway where’s manager hyung and Seongwoo? Do you have schedules too tomorrow? You are so busy lately, don’t forget to take care of yourself” Sungwoon continued rambling about anything, not meeting Daniel’s eyes just to avoid the topic, secretly hoping Seongwoo and their manager will come back soon and safe him from this situation. Little did he know that Daniel had set things up that Seongwoo will distract the managers to let Daniel talk to Sungwoon.

Daniel grabs Sungwoon shoulders and make Sungwoon stopped his ramble and look at him, “Hyung, I love Jihoon”

Sungwoon knew that from the beginning. They started their relationship knowing this. But this declaration is different. It’s a statement from Daniel saying that their relationship doesn’t work, Daniel couldn’t love him, Daniel couldn’t forget Jihoon, Daniel wants to end this. Tears started to form Sungwoon’s eyes. 

Daniel wipes the tears away “I’m sorry hyung, despite all your sacrifices, it didn’t work.” Daniel Sungwoon’s face softly, “I should hate Jihoon for what he’d done but I couldn’t. That night he told me the truth, I misunderstood the situation. So, it’s my fault to begin with. If only I confirmed everything before jumping to conclusion, this wouldn’t happen. I wouldn’t be hurting you, also Jihoon. I’m sorry for hurting you.” Daniel said, head hung low, voice chocked as if he is going to cry

Although Sungwoon feels like his heart had been ripped of his chest, he feels sadder seeing Daniel cries. Sungwoon is too whipped for Daniel, “It’s okay Niel-ah”

Sungwoon mustered every strength he had left to smile, “It’s not your fault. I am the one who forced you into this relationship in the first place. I thought that you might return my feeling if you spend more time with me, I guessed I was being delusional. I’m sorry for being selfish Niel-ah.”

Daniel widened his eyes at Sungwoon’s revelation. How could Sungwoon blamed himself after what Daniel did to him? “No, hyung. I shouldn’t agree with that since-” Daniel was stopped by Sungwoon giving him a peck on his lips.

“If you’re really sorry, just don’t say that you regret agreeing or shouldn’t agree to my confession” Sungwoon said, still smiling sadly, “That was the happiest moment in my life Niel-ah. I treasure every moment with you. Thank You.”

Daniel feels like crying. He really didn’t deserve Sungwoon’s love. He is the worst.

“Don’t say you didn’t deserve my love. I love you and I’ll always be, even after this. You deserve all the love in the world. You are an  amazing person.” Sungwoon paused, “It’s just I’m not that lucky person who can be the receiving end of your love. I’ll never be.” Sungwoon tries hard to stop his tears, but failed, “Jihoon is a nice person. How I wished I can be Jihoon” He smiled again

Daniel didn’t know what to say anymore, he just hug Sungwoon tightly, “Thank You hyung, Thank you so much. Because of you, I feel how it’s like to be loved.” 

“You’re always welcome Niel-ah” Sungwoon hugs Daniel ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter