Epilogue

She's Got Me Swingin'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue:

 

 

 

I fixed a vase near the floral arch placed in the front of the church. Sana played with the lace of my violet dress. I tried to shoo her hand off but she pouted so I let her carry on. Baekhyun was sitting on the front seat, now much better in health and radiantly handsome as ever. He wore one of Dad’s navy blue velvet suits, his hair combed to a side. He gave me a sly smile while pointing between Sana and the arch to suggest me getting married to her one day as well. I fake glared and made him laugh.

Nayeon was busy chattering with mine as well as her own friends at the art school. They had shifted to our house a week prior and I asked her to share my room since it was too spacious and I barely filled it up with my belongings. We painted the walls half magenta and half apricot to indicate our boundary which turned out to be futile because most of her painting and other tools were spilling on my side. Baekhyun, now discharged out of the hospital, was being petty about it and we agreed that he’ll sleep with us on my bed every night in compensation. Even though he was a middle child now, he still acted like the baby of the house.

Sana and I settled next to him as it was about time for the bride to walk in. Pa, clad in a new sheer black suit, looking giddy, turned to the door with a big toothy smile as Mom walked in with our grandfather escorting her. She wore a similar wedding dress as her first time, her bob hair pinned to a side with a floral clip. She was glowing and I felt so damn happy.

 

They were taking their vows and I held Sana’s hand in mine, nervous myself for some reason. She winked playfully and held my hand back securely between both of hers. The wedding today was taking place a month after the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter