BoA I

Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was on the news the other day, they say he's leading Twice's Guardian team now, after what happened with Twice a couple of weeks ago. They were attacked by a strange man, and the police still haven't caught him. Their manager even got injured during the incident, but they'll be safe with Mark, without a doubt. I would give him a call, but I'm sure he will be busy for a while with Twice. But it's been so long since we had a drink, he's such a fun guy to drink with. You know, I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a call, he might have some free time. I take out my phone and scroll down to his number, my thumb hovers over it for a while. Should I call him now, or wait? I back out off the phonebook and switch over to message him instead. I begin typing: "My Guardian Angel, how are you? When can we meet up for a drink?" I stare at the message for what seems like forever, but I choose to delete it.  I begin typing another message, when my phone starts to ring. It's Mark! Why is he calling me now? I hesitate to pick it up and just stare at his name on my screen: "Guardian, Not an Angel". Right, I should answer it to see what he wants. Shoot, too late. The phone stopped ringing, I took too long, I thought my heart would stop. I start panicking and I was about to call him back, when a message came through. It was him.

Guardian, Not an Angel: Hey, couldn't get a hold of you, just wanted to check in. Give me a call when you can.

I read his message and begin to wonder what made him contact me? After almost a year without a word from him, I shake the thoughts from my head and call him. He picks up on the first ring.

Mark: BoA! What's going on? Why didn't you answer the first time round?

Think quick, I can't let him know I froze at the sight of his call.

BoA: I put the phone down and couldn't reach it in time. How are you?

Mark: I'm good, picked up a new case here in Korea, so I'll be here for a while. We should grab a drink at some point.

BoA: Twice's Guardian, right?

Mark: You know then, thought we could catch up, seeing as I'm back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter