Mina I

Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm still a little shaken up from what happened last week. I don't know who that man was, or what he wanted. He just grabbed my arm out of nowhere and dragged me into the car park. My arm is still bruised from that. But it wasn't as bad as what happened to manager oppa, the doctors said that the nerves in his hand were damaged, and that it may never fully recover properly. I feel so bad that that had happened to him. I keep apologising everytime I see him. 

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I had completely forgot that PD-nim told us that we were meeting our Guardians today. All because I was careless, and wasn't aware of my surroundings. Now, manager oppa is injured, they still haven't found the guy, and we have a private security force to look after us. This is just too much trouble, and it's all because of me.

The girls were chatting away in the practice room, talking about where to go for dinner tonight. Then suddenly it all went silent. What happened? I look up and see 3 people walk into the room, greeting us at the same time. Are they our new Guardians? The tall guy is quite good-looking, he could have easily been an idol. Oh, his name's Mark, and he speaks English, I think mine might be a little rusty, but maybe I should try. Not today, I need to practice a bit first. 

The familiarisation session was nice, we got to know a little more about our Guardians. But Mark didn't say much, I got his name and that was about it. How can I find out more about him? After we were done, our manager came in and told us that we had a schedule to get to, so we said our goodbyes and left.

In the car the girls were all talking at once again. I never know which conversation to join when this happens.

Jeongyeon: Ya! Mark is better looking than Alex, for sure!

Chaeyoung: Nooo! He's too tall! Alex is just right!

Momo: I think Mark has the better body

Jeongyeon: HAHAHA! When did you get a look at their bodies? 

Momo:(blushing) YA! That's not what I meant! You can tell, even with clothes on!

Tzuyu: Isn't Mark kind of scary looking? Alex seems much nicer.

Mina:(mumbling) Mark's not scary, he's more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter