Mark V

Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the movie, I get up and head for the bathroom. I look over at the front door, and Cara is there pawing at it. It makes me chuckle.

Mark: Alright, alright, I need to go first, okay? Then I'll take you out to do your business.

Blank stares from the pooch, and then she starts yapping. I laugh at her and proceed to the bathroom to relieve myself. It took a lot longer than anticipated, I drank too much during the movie. I then wash up and walk back out to the living room. Jean and Alex and standing in the middle of the room, looking at something on their phone. I walk over to them to see what they are looking at so intently.

Mark: Stop looking at , you two. It'll make you go blind.

Ignoring me they continue to stare at the phone.

Mark: What's going on?

Alex: Tiffany just sent me this. Take a look.

Alex holds up his phone and shows me a photo of a burning building with a large group of people standing outside of it. I instantly recognise the building as the stadium in Beijing that the SM Town Live was held.

Mark: So? Wasn't she taking pictures and videos of it that day?

Jean: Look again, look at the angle it's taken from.

I look closer at the photo. She's right. The picture is not taken from any of the idols or crew. But from a fairly far distance behind them. 

Mark: Maybe a passerby's photo? There were a lot of people around that day.

Alex: Then how do you explain this?

Alex flips to the next photo. Petrol canisters. Then the final picture was of a door, looks like one of the staff doors in the stadium, but it has something carved into it. I squint a bit until I am able to make out the writing.

Mark: "Burn in Hell SM"? What is this? You said Tiffany sent you these?

Alex: Yeah, apparently someone sent her them like 10 minutes ago.

Mark: Does she have the number that sent them to her?

Alex: I don't know. I would assume so.

Mark: Tell her not to do anything with the messages. I want to see them tonight.

Alex: Is she going? 

Mark: Make sure she does.

Alex nods and begins typing a reply on his phone. Jean gives me a worried look, and I return a reassuring nod, or at least I tried to be reassuring. 

I walk over to the front door and grab the leash off the coat hook before clipping it on Cara's collar. She starts jumping up and down, tongue out, tail wagging furiously, and it simply makes me smile.

Mark: Okay, come on then!

I motion for her to take the lead. I open the door and she tries to make a bolt for it, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter