BoA III

Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spoke to Soo Man ajji yesterday. He was quite concerned with the situation, as I wasn't the only one that received these threats. Apparently the members of SNSD also got some pictures sent to them as well. He suggested that we hire some Guardians, and asked if I knew whether or not Mark was free. I told him Cerberus was on the Twice case, and he seemed a little disappointed by that fact. He informed me that he will contact Anderson at Guardian for alternatives.

Today I have a few meetings; reviewing songs on a new Red Velvet album, some marketing meeting, and a few other meetings with some producers. It shouldn't take too long, but then again, I said that last week, and I didn't get home until well past midnight. I head to the conference room where the first order of business will be today, a marketing meeting for the upcoming Red Velvet album. When I arrive, everyone is already sat down and have their proposals open and ready. I sit in the empty seat and open up my own folder. The meeting starts off slow, it's the same old stuff that's repeated at the beginning of every single one of these meetings. Commercials, billboards on buses, banners in malls, and the new single will be sent to a number of radio stations. They're releasing a single called "Peek-A-Boo", but the problem is, they haven't even finished the music video yet, and it's supposed to be released next month. 

I start zoning out as I think about the envelope. Who could have left those pictures at my door? How did they get up onto my floor? Maybe the security needs to be tightened up in our building, otherwise I can't know if something like this will happen again. Those pictures though. When were they taken? And what does this person have against SM? I have to talk to Mark about it all, see if he can get to the bottom of all this nonsense.

I hear a voice calling me, causing me to snap out of my daydream.

Marketing Director: BoA? 

BoA: Yes?

Marketing Director: Do you agree with the following plan?

I glance down at the proposal and quickly skim over it. I read it just this morning, I think it's okay. I haven't made any notes on the files, so I guess they can go ahead with it.

BoA: Uh, yeah, sorry. Everything sounds good. 

Everyone nods, and the Director dismisses the meeting. They all pack up their stuff and proceed to leave the room in a bit of a rushed manner. I remain seated, staring out the window. I wonder if Jessica spoke to Mark about the pictures. If I see her today, I'll have to ask her. That picture of the burning stadium in Beijing, me in the ambulance, I don't remember seeing anyone in that area, expect the reporters. Could they have been hiding in plain sight, pretending to be the press? Why wait so long before revealing the pictures? 

Shaking the thoughts from my head, I grab my stuff and leave the conference room, making my way back to my office. On the way there, the office mailman stops me and hands me a few lett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter