BoA II

Guardian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone must be playing a sick joke. I woke up this morning, prepared to go for a run, but as I opened my door, there it was. A brown manila envelope at my doorstep. I pick it up, open it, and take a look the contents. I couldn't believe it. They were photos of me; leaving work, leaving home, at supposedly private photoshoots. There was also a photo of Jessica, at a cafe or somewhere. Then I got to the last set of 4 pictures; one with three gas cans, the second is the message "Burn in Hell SM" carved onto a door, then the burning stadium in Beijing, and the final one is of me, in the ambulance after Mark rescued me from the fire. I stand there, frozen. A chill runs up my spine, and I get this sudden sensation that I'm being watched. I take a quick look around my apartment, just to ease my mind a bit. It didn't help. I decide to give Jessica a call, seeing as her photo is here as well. See if she knows anything. She picks up on the first ring. 

I explain the situation to her, and it turns out, she got the pictures sent to her too. It seems someone has a grudge against SM and its artists, but who? And why? Why now? I suggest we call Mark, I'm sure he can get to the bottom of this. I finish up the call telling her to be careful, and not to call the police, we should know more before notifying the authorities.

As I hang up the phone, once again, I get this overwhelming feeling that someone is watching me. I look over my shoulder and out the window. I'm almost sure that someone is watching me. I approach the window, cautiously, and take a look at the surrounding buildings. Remember what Mark told you, look for anything out of the ordinary, a lens will reflect light, but all I could see were the reflections off of the windows. I pull the curtains close, and go to my room, drawing those curtains as well. I think I'm getting a little paranoid. No. Not paranoid, a heightened level of caution, as Mark would have put it. I guess I have picked up quite a bit from him over the years.

I need take this into SM, they should know about this, maybe hire some Guardians. I get changed out of my jogging gear, and into something more casual. I put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, with a leather jacket, and a cap. I make my way towards the front door, and before I could open it, the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter