False Alarm!

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Chanseul groaned as she woke up and curled up in her bed further. Everything on her body hurt; she felt like her insides were going to be ripped out of her at any moment. “Oh my god please kill me..” she whispered under her breath as she hobbled out of bed and straight into the bathroom to clean herself up from sleeping so heavily. She had taken sleeping pills and pain pills the night before, her period cramps being too much to handle.

 

It was just one of those months for her, where she actually felt like she was going to die because of how much she had been bleeding. She hated being one of those girls that had two months out of the year where it just wouldn't let up. She sighed heavily as she limped slightly out to the kitchen, seeking relief for her cramps even if it was only temporary. She waved at Hee-chan and Jackson who were sitting at the table and grabbed the lactose free milk out of the fridge and the advil, taking three first before drinking straight out of the carton. She didn’t care, it was her milk anyway.

 

Two sets of eyes watched every move Chanseul made in silence before one decided to break the silence. “You look….absolutely horrible.” Jackson said and tsked, shaking his head. “What’s wrong with you?” he asked worriedly. “Are you sick?”

 

“Nah, it’s just that time of the month.” Hee-chan said as she stared down at her phone, eyeing the period app she had open. Being two women who have lived with each other for a while now, a little over two years, they had more than just synced up. They experienced everything together. Sometimes their flows could start a few days after each other, but most of the time started on the same day. Thus, they would usually experience fatigue together or the pains of the on coming cramps. And most of the time, they experienced PMS together through horrible, y mood swings. At least, this is what normally happened.  But as she stared at her period last month that only lasted three days and was really light and spotty, and the empty month that she had right now. She was really….worried.

 

It was not like her to be late or have light periods. Since she first started having her periods around the age of 12, she had been regular and consistent with times and flows. Now granted her first year of “womanhood” was spent without cramps, she had still be regular. Like clockwork, she could set her own schedule around her periods before the month even came. And yet here she was three days late. Once again, they were in a sync where one started after the other and Hee-chan was supposed to start 3 days ago, but nothing. Not even the light spotting she had had the previous month.

 

This honestly terrified her because she was pretty sure this meant one thing….and that thing was not something she wanted to go through 9 months of.

 

Chanseul glared at Jackson and grunted as she put the milk back. She pulled the hair tie off her wrist and pulled her hair up into a messy bun. “Yeah, thanks. Tell me something I don't know.” She grumbled out as she plopped down into a chair at the table, instant regret washing over her as a sharp pain rain all the way up her spine. “Oh ing hell, please end me!” she said as she teared up and all but slammed her forehead down onto the table. “I HATE BEING A WOMAN!”

 

Jackson jerked and looked at her. “Oh my god.” he said and laughed softly, smiling softly. “It’s okay. It only lasts for a few days right?” he offered. It’s not like he actually knew how this worked. He wasn’t a woman. He didn’t have to go through it.

 

Hee-chan shook her head and smiled softly.  “Jackson, you’re trying to die.” she chuckled and hummed as she looked at Chanseul. “Pills not kicked in yet?” she asked. “Rock in place, it should help a little.” she offered. She wanted to at least somehow help her friend considering the fact that she wasn’t going through hell with her.

 

Chanseul nodded and started rocking slowly, whining loudly. “Jackson.. have you ever passed a kidney stone through your ?” she asked seriously as she looked up at him, tears in her eyes. “How about this? Constantly getting kicked in the pain!” she whined out more and then sniffled before looking up at Hee-chan. “Why aren't you dying with me?”

 

Jackson winced and reached down under the table to cover himself at just the thought of getting kicked in the . That pain. Nope. He was glad he was not a woman. At the mention of Hee-chan, he turned and raised a brow at her as she looked between the two a little nervously.

 

“Uh...well no reason.” Hee-chan laughed softly. “You know how it is sometimes.” she said, eyes darting around, looking for an escape route in case they tried to interrogate her more. Because sometimes Chanseul just didn’t take the hint and kept pressing issues.

 

Chanseul frowned and squinted at Hee-chan and then gasped. “OH MY GOD YOU'RE LATE! You're never late! What the Hee-chan??” She screeched and then doubled over in pain. “You motherer, I hate you.”

 

Hee-chan jerked back in her seat and laughed nervously. “What are you talking about? I’m not late!” She laughed more as she slowly stood from her seat. “You know, I’m going to draw you a nice hot bath. Yes that’s what I’ll do. Best friend to the rescue!” She made a dash for the exit, but the doorway was blocked by Jackson, who was staring at her with a smirk.

 

“You’re late Hee-Chan? But doesn’t that only happen when…” he trailed off and gasped. “You’ve been having unprotected ?!?!”

 

“SHHHH!!!!!” Hee-chan hissed and moved to cover his mouth, but Jackson grabbed her wrist to keep her from covering his mouth.

“MARK HYUNG!” Jackson shouted. “MARK!!!!” he shouted out in english. “GET YOUR IN THIS KITCHEN!”

 

“Jackson shut up!” Hee-chan growled and smacked at his hard chest.

 

For a few moments there was silence, then loud footsteps can from down the hall before Mark appeared behind Jackson and answered him in English. “What? What? What’s wrong? Oh Seul you look like-”

 

“MARK SHUT THE UP OR YOU DIE TONIGHT!”

 

Hee-chan smacked her forehead and started to be as sneaky as she could, trying to find a place to hide in the kitchen. Really there was only one place to go, so while the others were busy with the unsuspecting Mark, she did her best to hide herself under the table and behind a few of the chairs so she couldn’t be seen.

 

Jackson was a little taken aback about the shouting, momentarily forgetting that Chanseul was floating with the red tide. But there was more important matters at hand to deal with than a y she-devil. He turned, finger pointed straight at Mark’s chest and he poked him a few times.

 

“I know I raised you better. You’re supposed to use protection. And what are you doing having anyway?” Jackson asked. “Aren’t you like...aual or something?” he asked and shook his head. “You’re too much of a fluffball to even know what is.”

 

Mark’s eyes widened as he panicked slightly. “IT WAS JB’S IDEA OKAY?!? He said it would help with bonding!” he shrieked and then looked at Chanseul. “Why am I being punished for this? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, I LIKE MY LIFE!”.

 

Chanseul pointed to where Hee-chan was hiding. “She’s late!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

Jackson stared at Mark in shock before shaking his head. “You listened to leader hyung? Since when does he have any good ideas when it’s not about our albums and songs?” Jackson asked and shook his head. “Did he watch?” Jackson asked before his eyes widened. “He watched didn’t he!” he accused. Turning, he ran to the table and pulled out a few chairs, making Hee-chan squeaked.

 

With gentle hands, he pulled her out and hugged her, petting her head. “You poor girl. Pulled into their weird, ual es. And now you’re paying the price for it. Don’t worry. You’ll be compensated greatly.”

 

Chanseul scrunched up her face and shook her head slowly in disgust at Jackson's action. “You… You confuse me.. I’m just going to go crawl into bed now.” She said as she made her way out of the kitchen, rubbing her abdomen lightly before she walked into Yugyeom’s room and crawled into bed with him. She whined softly as he wrapped her arms around his bare waist; for once he was actually wearing pajama pants. Not that she cared either way.

 

“She….she actually left? Some friend.” Hee-chan pouted and looked at Jackson. “I don’t need compensation?” she asked. “I mean I’m probably not...right?” she asked. “Yeah. Hey I got an idea. Let’s forget this whole thing just happened and go about our day? What do you say? Yes? Good.” she said quickly as she pulled away from Jackson. Making another dash for the exit, she squeezed past Mark and entered the living room. She gave one last look at the two before she disappeared down the hall and headed for her room to hide for the rest of the day.

 

Jackson hummed and rubbed his chin before looking to Mark. “You need a chastity belt or something.” he pointed to the older male. “And certainly you don’t need to be having with a girl….are you even dating her?” he asked.

 

Mark whined loudly and looked between the two and nodded. “It was like one time without a okay? The other times were safe and yes we are dating. We just don't rub it into everyone’s faces! We like our privacy..” He mumbled and then moved over to Hee-chan and then wrapped his arm around her. “Come on.. Lets just go watch a movie or something.. And we are never having unprotected again.. Or ever letting JB in on our life.”

 

“Other times.” Jackson nodded before freezing. “OTHER TIMES! MARK TUAN YOU COME RIGHT BACK HERE! HOW CAN YOU BE HAVING WHEN NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU?!?” he shouted and hurried after them.

 

Hee-chan made a face and stared at Mark before looking back at Jackson. “Because he tries to smother me every time to keep me quiet? Jesus Jackson!” she huffed and crossed her arms. She shook her head. “No more . Ever again. I refuse!” she protested.

 

Mark nodded and then sighed. “Okay okay, but shh! He doesn't need to know that!” He whispered to her as he lead her out of the kitchen and down the hall, not even noticing that Yugyeom’s door was now half open and both Yugyeom and Chanseul were fast asleep and curled up together.

 

It was a couple of days later when Hee-chan came running from the bathroom and jumped on Chanseul, who had by now ended her horrible period. Grinning happily, she hugged her friend’s head tightly as she bounced. “I got it! I got it!” she cheered happily.

 

“Got what? A plane ticket home?” Jackson asked and laughed at the glare he was given.

 

“No! I got my period. I’m not pregnant!” she cheered happily. Silence fell in the room as six other heads turned to stare at her.

 

“You were what?”

 

“And you had what?”

 

“And with who?!”

 

Hee-chan looked at everyone and flushed before shrugging. “Ooops.”

 

Chanseul screeched and fell over when Hee-chan hugged her head and then whined. “YAYYY YOU CAN DIE WITH ME NOWW!”