Mistakes were Made... (OMG it's time!)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Hee-chan smiled as she stood in front of the camera crews, the host speaking away about what activities they were going to do on the show. It was the first time she was doing this separate of Chanseul. They had been divided in half and Chanseul taken to one side of Seoul and she remained closer to the broadcasting station for SBS, the host of the show they were on. Another special request by fans to appear on the show, their popularity as girlfriends growing and surprising met with much more positivity than any past idol who decided to date. Hee-chan wasn’t exactly sure what the show was about or what the who goal of the activity was. She just knew she was going to be interacting with the fans that were gathered around, watching with baited breath.

 

It was simple enough, dance the step to songs with the crowd. A sort of flash mob type deal, though it was possible that she or the crowd may not know the steps to some parts of the song. The goal was to get more correct than Chanseul and to win a special prize and then a fan in the crowd, who had drawn a lottery ticket, would be selected at random to also receive a prize.

 

The first half of the taping went smoothly, songs from Got7 and EXO playing, which most people got right. It was when BTS played and the crowd went crazy trying to dance like they knew the steps that things went downhill quickly. Even though pregnant, Hee-chan danced, though not to her full capability. She went slow and was careful because she certainly didn’t want to hurt her baby. It started with a rogue arm swinging and knocking into her shoulder, pushing her into another fan. Shortly after, a wayward leg from a stupid foot maneuver that made connection with the side of her stomach. The pain wasn’t instantaneous, in fact, Hee-chan didn’t even know it happened until there was a brief pause in the music. And in that moment, she could feel nothing but the blood pumping through her veins before the first pangs washed over her.

 

She excused herself quickly, pushing her way through the crowd and moving to the production crew that asked her what was wrong. “I’m sorry. I...I have to go.”  she said and pushed past, moving to the manager that was waiting with worry. She moved to him and whispered to him while holding her stomach. He nodded and helped guide her to the van, ushering her inside while he made a quick call to the boys.

 

As soon as he was in the driver's seat he sighed as he tried Mark’s phone again, he knew that the boys were filming but this was urgent. Oh the fifth ring on the third try Mark finally picked up. “Oh god thank god. Thank you for answering.” He breathed out as he drove out of the parking garage. “So… I don't want you to panic or anything but.. Something happened.” He said and then glanced back at Hee-chan who had let out a loud screech from the pain.

“Hyung what as that? Was that noona??” Mark asked as he excused himself, throwing a glance over to Jaebum, mentally trying to get the other to follow him. He made his way out of the room that they were in and into a quiet hallway, he paced around as he listened to their manager speak. “Wait so.. She got hit in the stomach? Is the baby okay??” HE asked worriedly, trying to keep his voice low.

 

The manager glanced back at Hee-chan and drove a little bit faster, putting his emergency lights on. “I don't know but I'm not going to make any guesses.. I just need you and Jaebum to get to the hospital in ten minutes. I’ll text you the address.” He said before hanging up. He turned to look at Hee-chan and then turned back to look at the road. “Take deep breaths sweetie, there's a blanket under the seat, if you can reach it put it under your back for support, it's supposed to help pregnancy pains.”

 

~_~

Mark stared at the phone for a few moments after their manager had hung up, his hands were shaking as he walked back into the room and grabbed Jaebum’s wrist and pulled him to the side, he looked at him with tears forming in his eyes due to how much he was worrying. “Bummie somethings happened.. WE need to go..” He whispered under his breath and then looked around the room. “We have to go now. Manager hyung wants us at the hospital in ten minutes, i have the address.”

Jaebum’s eyes widened as he looked down at Mark and then took a deep breath. “Oh god.. Okay..” He said and then turned to the others. “I'm sorry but we need to go, something family wise has come up..” he said before grabbing Mark’s hand and ran out of the room. He ran out and flagged down a taxi as fast as he could, which was pretty fast seeing as how they were both celebrities. One they got in Mark handed the guy his phone to show him the address and then they were off.

 

~_~

 

The manager was honestly lucky Hee-chan was in too much pain to really do much or she probably would have hurt him for driving like a maniac. As it was, it got them to the hospital faster and the manager barely got the van in park before he was rushing out to get the help of the nurses up front to come out with a wheelchair and get her out of the pain.

 

“What happened?” one asked, looking to the man.

 

“I don’t know. She just came over telling me we had to go, that something was wrong.” he said.

 

“It’s okay sweetie.” another nurse tried to assure Hee-chan as they wheeled her into the hospital, heading straight for the elevator. “Deep slow breaths for me. In through your nose, out through your mouth. If the pain lessens any, let us know.”

 

“It….It hasn’t since….it started.” Hee-chan wheezed out and whimpered, reaching out to grab the manager. “Ca-call-”

“I already did. They’re on their way.” the manager said.

 

“Do you know how far along she is?” the first nurse asked and the manager shrugged. He had no idea. Just that she was really showing and would be giving birth sometime soon.

 

“Just entered eight months.” Hee-chan hissed as she breathed. “Two days ago.” she panted and groaned. “Oh my god. Please...please.”

 

“Just calm down sweetie.” the nurse said as the doors opened and they wheeled her out and into an empty room, keeping the manager out for privacy rights.

 

As soon as the doors closed Mark and Jaebum ran in and looked around frantically before spotting their manager and then grabbed his arm. “Where is she? Did they already take her back?” Mark asked  and panted heavily, they had ran all they way from the highway because of a traffic jam.

“Is the baby okay?” Jaebum asked, not really caring how loud he was. Though fans had spotted them running and followed after them ”Please tell me it's okay Hyung!” He pleaded softly as he ran a hand through his hair, still holding tightly to mark's arm as well as their manager’s arm. “Whats going on??”

 

“I don’t know.” the manager said as he took in their appearances and sighed. “They just put her in this room, I think to do an assessment. I don’t know anything, they told me to stay out here.” he said and sighed, looking at the closed door. “I hope everything is okay.” Though he regretted those very words when Hee-chan’s loud shout echoed out into the hallway. “Oh god.”

 

Mark’s eyes widened as he bolted past their manager and went into the back, looking around for where the scream had come from, Jaebum following close behind, he could hear the shouts from the nurses telling him that he couldn't go back there but he ignored them. He grabbed Jaebum’s hand and pulled him, running in the directions of the screams till they found Hee-chan's room and ran in, his eyes going wide as soon as he saw her on the bed with doctors crowded around her. “N-Noona!”

 

Jaebum panted as he held onto the door frame and held Mark back, keeping out of the way of the doctors as one of the nurses came over.

“I'm sorry but you two can't come back here..” She said softly, trying to usher them out of the room.

Mark went to open his mouth but Jaebum beat him to it. “We’re the fathers. Please is she okay? What's happening??” He asked, still out of breath, he had thought that being an idol would have helped his stamina for running but it didn't prepare him for this moment, his heart was pounding, his eyes never leaving Hee-chan’s form on the bed even as the nurse spoke.

 

‘She’s gone into premature labor, there was blunt force trauma to her stomach that caused her water to break. We will do our best for the both of them but for now you to need to stay out of the way while we handle this okay?”

 

A few nurses came and ushered them out of the room before turning to go back to help with the delivery.

 

“We’ve got bleeding! Send for blood packs!” someone shouted out and a few nurses ran out of the room.

 

“Oh my god, please make it stop!” Hee-chan cried out. The commotion in the delivery unit carried on for what seemed like hours and in retrospect it was five hours later with much shouting, pain, bleeding and scurrying from the staff. At 3:31pm, on a hot June afternoon, silence filled the delivery ward for a staggering ten seconds before the sound of a baby’s crying filled the air.

 

The doors to the room opened and a few nurses left followed by a couple doctors. Eventually, the head doctor that worked on Hee-chan came out after discarding his medical robes and gloves. “I hear you two are the father…?” he said questioningly.

 

Mark jumped up when the doctor came over and then nodded slowly. “Yes we are, How is she? How’s the baby? Did our daughter make it?”  He asked as he bit his lip, ignoring the sound of a few phones clattering to the ground.

 

Jaebum stood as he looked at the doctor with worried eyes and stepped forwards, motioning between the two of them. “Can we see her now?”

 

“The baby made it through wonderfully.” the doctor said. “Though born a month early, she’s already a healthy seven pounds. Seems she may have been a bigger baby if not for this incident.” he said. “The mother lost a lot of blood, but we have her on blood packs to restore what she lost.” he explained. “Besides bruising on her abdomen, she should recover just fine.” he said and turned back, looking at the room.

 

“Once the nurses finish cleaning up in there, they’ll let you know you can go in. Give them about five minutes.” he said and smiled. “Congratulations boys.” he said and bowed before turning and walking over. And true to his word, five minutes later the last of the nurses came out after dumping soiled sheets into a clothing bin not to far away and one came to let them know they could go in.

 

Mark and Jaebum followed to nurse back and held their breaths for a few moments before they were allowed into the room, they sat to either side of the bed. Mark started tearing up as he held Hee-chan's hand and smiled gently. “Hey baby.. You did so good..” He whispered softly as he rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand, then leaned up to kiss her forehead.

 

“Do you need anything? Extra pillows? Something to drink?” Jaebum asked softly as he sat down on the edge of the bed and gently rubbed her arm. He carefully looked her over to make sure she was truly okay before placing a kiss to her lips.

 

Hee-chan smiled softly as she founder herself surrounded by their presence and felt so much more at ease and calm. “Hey.” she whispered as she looked between them, accepting their kisses. “I’m fine.” she said before sniffling. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” she whispered. “I shouldn’t have gone. I should have just stayed home and none of this would have happened. It wasn’t time yet. She could have...she could have died. I’m such a horrible mother.”

 

Mark whined loudly as he cupped her cheeks and them gently. “No no.. Hey.. It's okay.. WE only had a few weeks left.. Its alright, shes here.. And she's healthy.. Baby she's seven pounds..” He whispered and peppered little kisses all over Hee-chan’s face gently.

 

Jaebum nodded quickly and bit his lip as he gently ran his fingers through her hair, smiling brightly. “I bet she's as beautiful as her mother too..” He whispered softly, feeling himself getting choked up. He hadn't even seen their daughter yet.. And he was already about to cry.

 

There was a knock on the door before it slid open,the doctor and a nurse stepped in, the nurse holding a little bundle in a pink blanket. The doctor stepped up to the foot of the bed and cleared his throat lightly. “Your daughter wanted to come to her parents now, but i have come to discuss something. I took a look back at the ultrasounds.. In the first one it seemed that the doctor that had performed it had missed something, Now… this isn't uncommon but it seems as though as an egg Your daughter was supposed to have a twin.” He paused as the boys looked at him with wide eyes. “But during the embryonic stages one egg devoured the other resulting in the development of only one child.” He said as the nurse brought Hee-chan her baby, gently setting the fussing infant into her mother's arms.

 

“Twins?” Hee-chan whispered and held out her hand, taking the baby. She rocked her gently, smiling when the newborn settled down almost instantly. Looking back at the doctor, she frowned and nodded her head. “So I was supposed to be having twins?” she asked gently and glanced down at her daughter. “But I only have one now.” she whispered and smiled, her head gently. “That’s okay. It doesn’t matter to me. She’s perfect.” she whispered. The two eggs had been inside her when they were first developing and since the doctor never made that discovery, learning she had been carrying twins didn’t phase her. All she cared about was her daughter and that she was alive and well.

 

It almost felt surreal to her. To finally see her. To feel the weight of her resting in her arms. So heavy yet so light. Like a delicate flower. “She’s so amazing.” she whispered and leaned down and kissed her head gently. “So precious.”

 

The doctor nodded and smiled gently as he set down a form on the table, looking over at Jaebum who had been listening intently. “Please fill this out as soon as you can so we can print up her birth certificate.” He said as he patted him on the back and then lead the nurse out of the room to give the new family some time alone.

Mark leaned over slightly to gently pull the blanket away from their Daughter’s face so he could get a good look at her, and what he saw made him burst into tears. “Oh my god she's so beautiful..” He whispered as he started trying to wipe his tears away. “S-She looks like the three of us..” He whispered softly as he looked up at Jaebum and smiled happily.

Jaebum reached for the form and then looked up at their daughter when mark pulled the blanket away, his gaze turned softer than ever before and he let out a small cooing sound, he reached out to gently the baby’s cheek, his heart leaping in his chest as she grabbed onto his finger tightly. “Oh god…”

 

“I love her.” Hee-chan whispered. “I’ve never loved another girl as much as I love her. She’s absolutely perfect.” she said and smiled softly and kissed her head again. “I can’t stop staring at her. How did we manage to make such a beautiful baby?” she asked and looked up at them. “Do you want to hold her?” she asked.

 

Mark nodded quickly and felt his heart start to race as he looked over at Jaebum and then smiled shyly. “Let's let Bummie hold her first~ This was his dream right? I think he should hold his daughter first.” he said gently and then bit his lip to try and calm his grin.

Jaebum looked at them both with wide eyes and blushed bright red. “B-But what if i drop her? I don't know how to hold a baby..” He mumbled as he looked down at the form and then took a deep breath. “I really want to hold her but I’m really scared..”

 

“It’s okay baby.” Hee-chan whispered and smiled softly. She shifted up in her seat and grabbed Jaebum’s arm lightly to pull him closer and then carefully placed their daughter int his arms, making sure that he was cradling her in all the right places and smiled. “Just like this. See.” she whispered and smiled. “Look at her.” she whispered and watched as the baby wiggled slightly in his grasp before settling down.

 

Jaebum stared down at the infant in his arms as he bit his lip and cradled her, the tears forming in his eyes finally slipping out. “She's so… perfect..” He whispered weakly and then sniffled as he bit his lip, not looking up as the manager walked in and smiled softly, looking back at the door. “I can't believe that i helped make her..” He whispered softly.

Mark smiled softly and nodded as he looked over at the manager, pecking Hee-chan’s forehead before getting up to go talk to their manager. He knew what to expect since there had been fan girls out in the waiting room.

 

Hee-chan smiled softly and chuckled softly. She watched him carefully as she held her daughter and reached out, the baby’s arm. “She is. And you did. You and Mark and I’m so happy. My own baby.” she cried softly.

 

The manager stood there, watching the two before smiling. “Well, we do have an issue at hand now. Fans know about the baby. I don’t know what damage control I can do at this point in time to stop it. I’m sure it’s all over the media sites. I’m just asking that you don’t let anyone in that isn’t from the group. I have to call the company.”

 

Jaebum looked up at the manager and nodded firmly, sniffling as he tried to dry up his tears. “We won't..” He said softly and then smiled lightly. “This was going to happen one way or another so we’ve already prepared for it..” He said and then shifted their daughter in his arms before leaning down to kiss the top of her soft head. “Daddies won’t let anyone hurt you princess..”

 

Mark whined at Jaebum’s words and then looked over at Hee-chan and then pulled out his phone to send a group text to the others, they had a group chat with everyone in  it so when he had sent the message both Jaebum’s and Hee-chan’s phones went off. “Okay. Message sent. I told them to come to the hospital when they were done filming.”

 

Hee-chan smiled as she watched Jaebum and then looked to Mark and laughed as their phones dinged. “Chanseul is going to kill us for not calling her sooner.” she said and sighed softly. “We need to name this angel before she comes so she knows exactly what name to cry when she sees it.” she said softly and chuckled.

 

“Have you thought of baby names?” the manager asked.

 

“OH!!!! That’s what i was supposed to do! Oh my god I'm so stupid!” Mark whined out as he face-palmed and then peeked at the two between his fingers. “I forgot to think of baby names!” He said and the pouted at his two lovers.

Jaebum sighed and hung his head as he gently rocked the baby in his arms, shaking his head as he whispered to their daughter. “Daddy mark is dumb.. Just remember that when you get older okay princess?”

 

“Hey! Be nice. Daddy Jaebum is a meanie head. Just remember that when you get older. And mommy is the best.” she giggled and looked to Mark before humming. “I’ve been tossing a name around. I was thinking Wren. Not like Ren as in Nu’est. But Wren as in W-R-E-N.” she spelled. “I think it’s a pretty name and spelled so unique. She has to be unique. She has two daddies and a y mommy.”

 

Mark smiled brightly as he nodded gently and then looked at Jaebum before taking the form and sitting down on the bed again. “Okay so.. First name.. Wren..” He said softly as he looked over at Hee-chan. “Last name...Kwon?” He asked softly as he tilted his head curiously.

 

“Im?” Hee-chan asked and hummed. “Tuan? Um.mm…” she sighed as she thought, wanting to really think which last name they would take. “So let’s say we all get married. Who’s last name are we taking? Im Hee Hee works. But Im Mark? But Tuan Hee Hee also work but Jaebum Tuan?” she asked. “Actually...that sounds really good. Tuan. Wren Tuan.” she said. “What do you think Bummie?”

 

Jaebum looked up and then hummed in thought, biting his lip as he looked over at Mark and stared at him for a few moments, going deep into thought. “Yeah.. Yeah i like it, it sounds good~” He said softly and then looked down at their daughter and kissed her nose gently.”Our little Wren..” He whispered softly. “Welcome to the world little one.. You're going to have such a good life..”

 

Hee-chan smiled and nodded. “You know that means when we get married we’re all changing our names to Tuan right?” she asked and looked at JB. “No ifs, ands, or buts about it. And we will get married one day.” she said firmly and smiled. She laid back in bed and watched Jaebum with Wren before the door opened suddenly.

 

“Where’s the angel?!” Yugyeom rushed in and grin. “I had manager hyung stop by the store and we bought this cute little angel onesie and I demand to dress her in it now. Let me see.” he said and walked over and instantly cooed at the baby in Jaebum’s arms. “You’re so cute.” he cooed.

 

Chanseul followed in shortly after and then squealed happily as she moved to stand next to Yugyeom, the little baggie in her hand as she cooed happily. “Oh my god she’s so precious! What did you guys name her??” She asked curiously as she looked over at Hee-chan excitedly, the other member filing into the room with various gifts both for the parents and the baby.

 

“We named her Wren. W-R-E-N. Wren Tuan.” Mark said proudly and then grinned as wide as he could, he looked over as a hand clapped down on his back and he laughed as he took the flowers that Jackson handed to him. “Thank you.”

“Oh no they aren't for you,! These are for noona!” Jackson teased and then snorted. “I'm just kidding. Congrats you three!!”

 

“Yeah they better be for me. I’m the one that went into premature labor.” Hee-chan scoffed. She watched them and shook her head and sighed softly. “Thank you for coming guys.”

 

“Of course noona. Our Got7 baby is here and we have to celebrate.” Youngjae said happily and chuckled softly. “She’s gorgeous. And Wren is a gorgeous name. You did so good noona. You’re so strong.

 

“Thank you.” Hee-chan whispered and watched as Yugyeom snatched Wren from Jaebum and laid her down at the foot of the bed and unwrapped her slowly before pulling out the onesie he bought for her and dressed her in it. It was complete with sewn on angel wings. “Aish~! She’s precious. Oh so perfect! What an angel. Uncle Gyeommie is going to spoil you so much gorgeous.” he cooed and wrapped her back up in her blanket before picking her back and rocking her. “Oh look at you. You are the sweetest little thing. You got Mark hyung’s button nose. And Jaebum hyung’s ugly face.” he teased.

 

“Yahhh my face isn’t ugly!” Jaebum whined out as he pouted at Yugyeom.

 

Chanseul giggled as she wrapped her arms around Yugyeom and whined as she gazed at the baby and then wiggled her happily. “Oh my gosh she’s even cuter now~ Ah having a baby around is going to be so much fun,,” She whispered and then pecked Yugyeom’s cheek gently. “I want one of these when we are older! Our own little love child running around.” She whispered to him and smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Mark whined as he went over and took Wren out of Yugyeom’s arms and pouted. “Gimme my daughter~ I haven't  even held her yet so it’s my turn, you guys can wait.” He said and then sat back on the bed with Hee-chan and leaned back against the wall.

 

Yugyeom whined as the baby was taken from him and sighed. He turned and wrapped his arms around her and nodded. “Yes baby. When we’re older.” he whispered and kissed her gently before sighing.

 

Hee-chan chuckled and watched the two before scooting closer and leaning against him. She watched as Wren wiggled and whined lightly before settling down and sighed happily. “What did I ever do to deserve such a great life?” she asked softly and closed her eyes. “Whatever happens, just make sure my parents never find out about her.”

 

Chanseul nodded quickly and then frowned. “Of course! I will personally file a restraining order against them for you if i have to.” She said and then kissed Yugyeom back gently as she sighed softly. “They will never lay a finger on this baby. This will be the most protected child in the world. More so than any other baby in existence.”

 

Jaebum smiled softly as he took the form back and then started filling out the rest of what needed to be filled out, putting down both his and Mark’s names in the father spot. “You existed, that’s what you did to deserve this life noona. And I'm glad to be apart of it. He said as Mark nodded in agreement.

 

“My existence shouldn’t have happened.” Hee-chan whispered as she yawned. “If I wasn’t a coward I wouldn’t have suffered for so long. But I’m still here.” she said sleepily and snuggled against Mark. “Protect my baby for me.”

 

“Always noona.” Yugyeom said.

 

“I’ll karate chop someone’s .” Jackson said and nodded. “She’s the most valuable gem in all of South Korea. Our precious Angel Wren with bring happiness and love to everyone!”

 

“She better be the most valuable gem in the world! She’s the daughter of two world wide stars and a very special lady!” Mark chimed in and then smirked as he looked down as he pecked the top of Wren’s head and then leaned over to kiss Hee-chan gently. “We do need something though.. Before we can take her home..” He said softly and then looked over sheepishly at Hee-chan. “”We need a nursery.. We still don't have one..” She said softly and then gently Wren’s head.

 

Bambam blinked and then looked at the other members and then grinned. “Leave that to us! We can clean out the storage room we have and put it in there! We can just find a place in the dorm for all the things! And we will put them out of reach of her too so don't worry!” He said cheerfully.

 

Hee-chan shook her head tiredly and sighed. “No.” she whispered softly. “Crib in our room.” she muttered. “Nursery latter. Presents and stuff up in our apartment.” she said. “Now be quiet. I’m tired. I just pushed out a little tiny human. Mommy deserves rest.” she whined.

 

Bambam pouted and then nodded as he whined softly. “Okay, i think that’s our cue to head out guys. Lets let them have their moment before noon falls asleep.” He said and then grinned as he looked over at Yugyeom. “Come on, I'm hungry anyways let’s go get hotpot!”