Where's Coco? (How did they brainwash the dog?)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Five months, three weeks and two days. That’s how far along Hee-chan was and already the hormones were kicking her . Thankfully though, she wasn’t showing, just a slight baby bump that could be easily covered by her clothes, which she was thankful for. They wanted to make sure that the baby remained a secret until it was born, to at least protect Hee-chan from whatever might happen if people knew.

 

As it was, she knew she was going to be a mega with her hormones, and she was. Worse than how she used to be on her period. And putting her and Chanseul together was never a good thing, especially when Chanseul was on her period as well. They turned into a force that was more scarier than hell on Earth.

 

“Coco.” Hee-chan cooed and smiled. “Coco, can you say ‘I hate Youngjae’?” she cooed and smirked happily. “Come one.” Coco gave a bark and she giggled. ‘Good girl.” she cheered happily. “See Chanseul. Now we just need to teach her how to bite.”

 

Chanseul chuckled and smirked as she reached out to ruffle Coco’s fur lightly. “Good girl coco!” She cooed and then grinned as she went over to get one of Coco’s stuffed toys, she grinned as she sat back down and wiggled the toy in front of her face. “Come on coco get it girl, get the toy!”

 

Coco cocked her head and barked happily before pouncing and biting at the toy, barking as her tail wagged happily.  Hee-chan watched and smiled softly. “Who’s a good girl? Yes you are! Such a good girl Coco. Now when you see Youngjae, you bite his ankles. Take him down by his weakness!”
 

Chanseul nodded quickly and giggled as she let Coco have they toy, she grinned cheekily as she heard the doors open, a voice calling out for the both of them. “They are home!” She whispered and then pouted. “Much earlier than i thought they would be too. What a shame.” She mumbled and then looked at coco. “Do you think she will do it?” She asked curiously.

 

“God I hope so.” Hee-chan whispered and looked ot the door. ‘I’m so ing pissed at Youngjae. He can never stay ing quiet.” she whispered and stood, moving to the door to open it as Youngjae called out.

 

“Coco baby! Come to daddy!”

 

Coco’s ears perked up and she growled before barking. She ran out of the room happily and headed straight for him and bit at his ankles, making Youngjae scream.

 

“Yah! Coco! Coco stop! Coco! Help!” Youngjae shouted through the dorm as he ran from his monstrous dog.

 

Bambam screeched as Coco went after his ankles next, Youngjae having high tailed it out of there as quickly as he could. “Coco no!!” He cried out and whined loudly. “Noona save us Coco has gone mad” He shouted and jumped up on the couch only to hear the evil giggled of the girls as they walked into the livingroom.

“Good girl coco come to mommas!” She called out and clapped her hands, coco came running and started jumping at her feet, wanting to be picked up. “Good girrlll!” She cooed and picked the pup up, nuzzling her face into her fur.

 

Bambam stared at them with wide, scared eyes. ‘Oh my god.” he whispered. ‘Did you...did you brainwash Coco?! Why is she being evil?!” he shouted.

 

Hee-chan grinned and winked at him. ‘Payback. For being so god damn noisy.” she growled and her stomach lightly. “How could you not be quiet when I ask?!”

 

Chanseul giggled as she petted Coco gently and nodded. “You know she's hyper sensitive to literally everything right now!” She said and then pouted. “And it doesn't help that the red tide had started for me so now we are both out for blood.” She said and smirked. “Ready coco?” She asked and coco yipped loudly, wagging her tail. She set the pup down and she ran straight for Bambam.

“Woah woah woah! What happened to coco?” Mark asked as he moved carefully over to Hee-chan and placed his hand over her stomach. “Hormones being a little crazy today because of the youngsters?” He asked and frowned.”Did they wake you up this morning?”

 

Bambam screamed as he hopped from the couch to a different chair, trying his hardest to get away from the ravenous dog that was clearly brainwashed. She had never acted like this before.

 

Hee-chan smirked and watched, her eyes turning to stare at Mark. “Yes. Everyone woke me up this morning.” she growled and before whistle. “Coco...get him.” she said. Coco stopped and turned before running for Mark, barking and nipping at his ankles. Not trying to hurt him though. Mainly because Hee-chan didn’t really want to hurt him with her doggy teeth.

 

Mark gasped and then jumped as he ran away from coco chuckling lightly at the playful nips she gave his ankles. “Yah yah we are sorry noona!” He called out from the kitchen as he climbed up on the counter to where Coco couldn't get him “Call her off~ I brought presents and i want to give them to you!”

 

Hee-chan hummed as she thought for a moment before nodding. ‘Okay. Okay. Coco. Come here baby.” she called. Coco gave one last bark before running back to Hee-chan and barked happily as she was picked up and petted. ‘What kind of presents? Show me. Please.” she giggled.

 

He chuckled lightly and then hopped down off the counter, going to the living room again to pick up a bag  with a little pink and blue polka dotted bow on it. “I got you something for the baby, I know you're only like 5 months in but… I wanted to start getting things for her.” He said softly and smiled as he held the bag out. He had found the most adorable onesie when he was out, since he had Coco he was often buying baby clothes since coco could fit in them perfectly, so the fans weren't surprised to see him buying it.

 

Chanseul cooed happily as she looked at the bag and bounce excitedly. “Oh my gosh open it~” She squealed out, a sudden burst of happiness rushing through her.

 

Hee-chan looked back at her and smiled. She put Coco down and took the bag from Mark and opened it, peering in before squealing. She pulled out the onesie and smiled. “Oh my god it’s so adorable! Baby! It’s going to be perfect! She’s going to look so beautiful in it.” she giggled.

 

Mark grinned as he nodded and wiggled happily, letting out a little laugh. “Right? I thought so too!” He said and then pecked her lips happily. As soon as he had seen it he knew it would be perfect for their child. “Bummie is on his way home now, he went to go talk to JYP hyung.. “ He said softly and then rubbed his neck lightly. “I'm pretty sure that we will get scolded for not using condoms or keeping track of when your birth control expired. Even though we guys don't really know how to tell or where to look on the package anyway.”

“Oh oh! It's on the back under the flap!” Chanseul said and then giggld. “I had to go check mine after we got home! I'm honestly glad I did.. Mine expired last week!” She said and then pouted. “I'm waiting on a new prescription to come in. They upped my dosage so i might be less.. Or more moody when i take it.”

 

“Fingers crossed for less.” Hee-chan laughed and moved to hugged Mark tightly. ‘Baby.” she whispered and kissed him softly. ‘Thank you baby, so much. The onesie is adorable.” she said and held it up to her tummy. “What do you think? She looks good right?” she teased and showed off the outfit.

 

Mark nodded and chuckled softly. “Absolutely gorgeous!” He said and then grinned as he wrapping his arms around her waist and then smirked. “Sorry Seul-ah but i'm gonna steal her away now. I need to love on my child for a little while before dinner~” He said cheekily before scooping up Hee-chan gently, carrying her bridal style down the hallway.

 

Hee-chan raised a brow and giggled softly. “Oh my god.” she said and laughed as she his cheek. ‘I’ll see you later Seullie. Can’t deny the father to be his time to coo and kiss and my belly.” she said happily.


 

Chanseul waved them off and then shook her head as she carried coco back to her room, finding Yugyeom on her bed already half asleep, she giggled and put coco down to crawl into his arms, laying on him as she tucked her head under his jaw to nuzzle his neck, Coco lying between them.

 

~_~

 

Mark laid Hee-chan gently down on the bed and smiled as he crawled onto the bed, kissing over her stomach through her shirt. “I miss you baby..” He whispered as he gently pushed her shirt up and admired the small baby bump that was there, his heart flipping in his chest at the sight. “It's so cute~ You got a little tummy~” HE whined out and then buried his face against the bump happily.

 

Hee-chan laid back, giggling softly. She ran her fingers through his hair slowly and sighed softly. “I do. Five months baby.” she said and looked down, watching him. “You’re so cute when you do this. I can’t get over it.” she giggled. “Baby says she loves daddy.”

 

Mark grinned as he nuzzled his nose against the little baby bump, pressing gently kisses against it before pulling his phone out. “I really want a picture of this.. So we can look back at how tiny she was..” He whispered softly and held his phone up to Hee-chan and pouted cutely. “I wont post it anywhere I promise.. I haven't even told my parents yet because of how my dad is!”

 

Hee-chan smiled and nodded as she took the phone. “You’re worse than Jaebum.” she chuckled and worked the phone before bringing up the camera. Turning it, she angled it and snapped a picture of him. ‘Your love for her will always be seen.” she said gently. “I can’t wait to have a scrapbook of everything.”

 

Mark chuckled softly and pressed his lips against Hee-chans tummy when she took the picture and then sighed happily as he looked up at her. “Just wait till Jaebum gets home though, god he is going to spoil you to death with kisses, We were talking about it all day in the practice room. He's actually more excited about this than i thought~”

 

Hee-chan laughed and his head. “Oh my god.” she whispered. ‘I can’t wait for this.” she said and sat up some and kissed him softly. “You’re so gorgeous.” he said and poked his nose. “You’re so cute.”

 

Mark grinned cheekily and pushed her back down, leaning over her to kiss her gently. “Mh no you rest~ I'm home now so i can do things that you want to do, for you~” He cooed and peppered little kisses over her lips and cheeks. “ I love you so much.”

 

Hee-chan smiled softly and returned the kisses, humming happily. ‘I love you too baby.” she giggled and hugged him close. “Mmm. Let’s just lay here and sleep okay?” she said and curled up against him.