Super Cuddle Time (Yugyeom needs his baby)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Chanseul and Yugyeom were huddled together on her bed, Hee-cah sat across from them, Chanseul’s eyes were still red and puffy from the night before, she had slept in Yugyeom’s room with him, crying herself to sleep on his chest even after the long talk, she had been quiet through the whole thing because she did know what Hee-Chan had been through, she listened to her friend rant from time to time. She had even tried to help lighten the load for her friend as best as she could. “Hee- Chan… you could have just told me that this was happening again! You know how much I worry about you..” She croaked out as she rubbed at Yugyeom’s arms. He hadn’t let go of her since the family meeting had ended with her in tears, she had genuinely thought that she had lost the one true friend that she had ever had in her life.

 

He wouldn't let her go, wherever she was he was right there with her, they had even showered for the first time together last night, things had stayed completely innocent as always, no ual attraction between either of them. He always seemed to know just when she was about to start crying again and once she did he would quickly kiss her tears away. She didn't know what she had done to deserve him, he was the perfect boyfriend to her, better than any other guy she had ever been with in the past. He was kind, caring and observant even despite him being a scorpio.

 

Hee-chan watched the two and sighed softly. Looking down at the bed, she rubbed her arms gently. “You know me Chanseul. I have trouble. Unless I'm really frustrated I hardly talk about anything.” She said gently.

 

Yugyeom hummed softly as he her sides gently. He held her tighter for a moment and kissed her cheek gently. “Now babe. We were there for the explanation. Hee-chan explained what was going on and she struggled even then. We can't blame her. At least she came back to explain and apologize.” He said gently.

 

Hee-chan nodded and smiled softly at Chanseul. “I'm sorry Chanseul. You know the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you. But I don't know how to cope sometimes.” She bit her bottom lip and sniffled. “I'm so sorry.”

 

Chanseul sniffed noisily and rubbed at her nose a little, trying not to cry again. “I-I know but I was scared… I can't lose my best friend.. “She mumbled as she curled back against Yugyeom slightly needing more of his warmth to keep herself calm. “I know you have trouble talking about it.. a-and I'm sorry too.. for yelling at you and Mark.. I feel horrible about it… W-when you dumped him I thought it was because of me getting angry that you two were having again..” She mumbled and flushed a little. “I mean I wasn't angry about that… more frustrated that Yug was scarred.. But anyway.. I-I felt guilty.. I wasn't being that great of a friend that night..You know how I get about Gyeom..” She shook her head lightly and sighed.

 

“We will help you.. all of us will, I didn't say anything last night because I just couldn't… if I opened my mouth I would have broke down in tears again and that wasn't something I wanted, that was for you to get out your feelings and your fears and struggles”  The one thing she hated the most was seeing her best friend in a bad way, she hated it more that anything about herself even.

 

Yugyeom kissed over her neck and nuzzled against her gently as she rocked her slowly. The emotions were still high for everyone and he just wanted everyone to be happy again. He felt bad for sure. Because he thought he had been the reason Hee-chan left. If he hadn't freaked out and ran to Chanseul and told her then the meeting wouldn't have happened and things wouldn't have spiraled like they did. He felt horribly guilty but he knew now that this would have eventually happened. But Hee-chan would have done it on her own.

 

“I know. I know you love him and care about him and it was never an intention for him to catch us. Making out had been a spur of the moment. We were just making slime.” Hee-chan said and chuckled. “Mark bought all the things to make slime together. He's such a sweetie. I'm so stupid.” She whispered, a soft sob escaping her.

 

“Now now. I prohibit crying in my presence.” Yugyeom huffed and reached out, pulling Hee-Chan down against him. He wrapped his arm around her and held her, his grip on Chanseul tightening as he rocked them both. “Things happened. That's the past now. We should move on and look forward to the future.” he said and smiled.

 

“Everything is going to be alright now. And my two favorite girls are back together to cause more mischief and chaos on the dorms.” He said happily. “It's gonna be like before but even better. This whole thing only brought us closer together. We're a stronger family now.”

 

Chanseul nodded and whined softly, rubbing at Yugyeom‘s chest gently. “We should make slime one day… That sounds like a lot of fun.” She said and then pulled Hee-Chan closer to her and clung to both her and Yugyeom as tightly as she could. “I’ve decided.. You need a day of full relaxation and fun… So tomorrow we are going to the beach, and I’m not taking no for an answer, the boys don't have anything to do tomorrow anyway.” She said before looking at Yugyeom so she could peck his lips gently. “We all need a day for ourselves.. Everyone's been so high strung… So I want to treat you all to a day of fun.”

 

“Slime? What’s slime?” Yugyeom asked confused.

 

“You don’t know slime?” Hee-chan asked in shocked as she moved closer to Chanseul and rested her head on her shoulder. “You’re missing out.” she said and pulled out her phone. She pulled up instagram, searching for a few of her favorite videos before handing the phone to Yugyeom to watch. While the younger was enraptured by the slime videos, Hee-chan turned to Chanseul and smiled.

 

“I’d like that.” she said gently. “Just a day to spend to ourselves and unwind. I’ms orry for causing so much stress for everyone. If anyone should be treating people, it’s me. I can’t say sorry enough to make up for everything.”

 

Chanseul shook her head and hugged the girl lightly, smiling softly as she sighed a little. “Don't apologize anymore, I'm serious.. Lets just work on everything together. If something is wrong just do your best to tell us okay?” She said and then grinned. “Now I need your help with something.. But I need to talk to you privately about it..”

 

Hee-chan nodded and smiled softly. “I promise I’ll try my best to open up better.” she said and smiled. Her head cocked and she raised a brow before glancing to Yugyeom and back. “Sure. Um...I guess we can go back to our room.” she suggested.

 

Yugyeom’s head snapped away from the slime video, as hard as it was for him to do, and he stared at the two. “What? No! Noona I forbid you from leaving my side.” he whined and latched onto Chanseul harder, holding her closer. “You’re not okay yet. I have to be there and make you happy. What if you cry?”

 

Chanseul whined loudly and cupped Yugyeom’s cheeks and pecked his lips sweetly. “I will be okay baby, just give me a few minutes to talk to her and I will be back in your arms in no time alright?” She said reassuringly and bit her lip. “I promise~”

 

Yugyeom whined and pouted, but pecked back nonetheless. “Okay. But I’m holding you to that promise!” he said sternly.

 

“It won’t take long Gyeommie. Watch more slime videos.” Hee-chan said as she motioned to her phone before getting up and pulling Chanseul up and out of the room with her.

 

Chanseul followed along and then quickly dragged Hee-chan into her room and then let out a deep breath that she had been holding in. “Oh my god you have to help me I am dying!” she breathed out with a whine. “Gyeom hasn’t stopped touching or kissing me since I broke down after the family meeting and it’s driving me up the wall! You saw him kissing my neck like that.. You know what that does to me.” She whined out and then held onto her friend’s arms tightly. “You have got to help me get laid before I somehow magically grow balls and they go blue.”

 

Hee-chan thought it was something serious. Nope. Just chanseul looking for help getting laid...again. This had to be at least the third time she’s asked for helped with getting Yugyeom to her and honestly Hee-chan had no idea how to help really. “I don’t know what to tell you other than...if that happens, please let me call the media first so we can become billionaires.” she giggled. Reaching up, she rubbing her chin in thought as she took a seat on her bed and crossed her legs. “He’s a sweet kid. He cares a lot about you. And from what I heard, this is his first relationship. I’m sure he wants to take things slow and just appreciate you for you.” she said and nodded.

 

“You’ll probably have to initiate it somehow. Like get him alone and place his hands on your s or something. Or try palming his or something.” she suggested. “I think, once you get him going and assure him that it’s something you want, he won’t stop and you’ll be very satisfied.” she nodded.

 

Chanseul whined loudly and bit her lip. “But it's been over 6 months now” She whimpered out and then hung her head as she bit her lip. “I just need some way for him to realized that ‘hey, my girlfriend is a y and I want my in her’ and soon… Because I really think that I'm going to end up jumping that boy somewhere I shouldn't.. Like in front of the other members. This morning was especially hell for me.. WE SHOWERED TOGETHER HEE-CHAN!” She whispered screamed and ran a hand through her hair out of frustration.

 

“Oh.” Hee-chan nodded her head slowly. “I’ll make sure to hide JB’s camera.” she said and patted her shoulder. The whispered scream had her jumping and she stood, hugging Chanseul tightly. “It’s okay. It’s okay. Calm down.” she said and rubbed her back. ‘Look, if we go to the beach, there are plenty of places for you to jump him in private. And, he’ll get to see you in your bikini. I’m sure this will be the perfect opportunity.” she said and pulled back, grinning.

 

“When you’re swimming in the ocean, just go far enough out that the water covers your waist or goes up to your ribcage or something. And then just casually slip his hand into your bottoms. Or just casually take his out and press it against your . Like ing in the ocean would be hot and no mess clean up.”

 

Hee-chan suddenly had a thought and frowned. “I hope he knows how to use his . It would be sad if he didn’t.”

 

Chanseul blushed at the idea and then whined loudly. “Oh my god noooo!”