No Filter Time!

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Everyone was gathered in the livingroom, both couples cuddled up together while the others either sat on the floor or on the couch, they were having a horror movie marathon and they had already watched three different movies so far, of course with subtitles on so the non english speakers could understand it.

 

The biggest mistake they made that night was letting JB pick the movie, being the ert he was it was one that was filled with scenes. But then again what was a horror movie without the ? Chanseul was used to it, yeah there was a lot of it but it was interesting. But then again she had already listened to Hee-chan explaining to some of the others what was going on. Every rule in a horror movie was if you had in it you died so that's what she was expecting. “Do you think she can even feel that? Like.. his is literally nothing!” She blurted out suddenly as she pointed to the screen where it showed the woman and the ghost man.

 

“Of course not! I bet she's so stretched she wouldn't even be able to feel the real thing.” Hee-chan snorted and shook her head. She waited with baited breath and with the kill came, she cheered. “Another booty bites the dust!”

 

“Excuse me. But is she on something? And what is she taking because she seems to be having a great time.” Jackson asked as he raised his hand, looking at the older woman.

 

“Oh so true.. OH! Yess dieeeee!” Chanseul cheered as she was killed and then giggled happily, not even being phased by the jumpscare. “I can thank Hee-chan for my tolerance for these movies honestly.”

 

JB snickered from his spot on the couch and shook his head. “I hate these movies but at the same time I love them!”

 

Mark just simply rolled his eyes and nuzzled his nose against Hee-chan’s shoulder. “You only love them because it's an excuse to watch out in the livingroom.”

 

Hee-chan blinked and turned to look at Mark. “You need an excuse? If you ask me, just watch the . I mean God we've all watched it before and got off on it.” she waved her hands.

 

“Newsflash everyone, human beings watch ! I know it's a little hard to comprehend, but it's true. Some people like watching the same . Others the opposite. Hell! I like watching men !”

 

Chanseul nodded and laughed lightly. “Back before we lived with you guys we lived apart from each other, we used to share all the time. Hell we've even watched to together!” She said and then snickered. “The we've found was 100% gold. But not JB’s type.” she said and then looked over at Hee-chan. “Just because I'm inexperienced with men doesn't mean I'm inexperienced with women.”

 

“What?”

 

All head in the room turned to look at Chanseul with wide eyes. What did she just say?

 

Hee-chan giggled and nodded. “She's a good top too.” she said and hummed. “But a little rough.” she muses and looked as the heads turned to stare her next.

 

“What? You think we're this close and haven't experimented with each other?” she asked and giggled happily. “Of course we have! Isn't that the bonding experience?”

 

“Hey!” JB growled and stared at them. “You can use that excuse and I can't?”

 

“No! You . And just for the record, we both realized we like more. But...you know...no one can really please a woman better than a woman.”

 

“What? Mark not enough for you?” Jackson asked.

 

“Ah...he's not...uh...how do you….” she trailed off and looked at Chanseul. “How do you say he's too vanilla in Korean?” she asked in English, spacing for a moment at the fact that three members could understand what she was saying.

 

Mark growled out of frustration and looked over at Hee-chan and glared. “I'm too vanilla for you?!” He asked in english and then scoffed and frowned. “Last time I checked I bent you over the kitchen table and ed you with maple syrup because you still weren't wet enough. How is that too vanilla?”

 

Jinyoung gasped and the jumped up and he make a face of disgust. “YOU USED MY MAPLE SYRUP AS LUBE?!?!”

 

“That wasn't . That was just rude! I was cooking!” Hee-chan snapped and glared at him. “You're too and too vanilla. And you rush everything! When's the last time you tried searching for my hotspots. Hmm? And don't even bring up five nights ago. We were both too ing tired to do anything right and we fell asleep before we even did anything!” she huffed.

 

“Sounds like trouble in paradise.” Jackson mused.

 

“This is much more entertaining than the movie.” Bambam chuckled. “Pay attention Gyeommie so you can learn what to do and what not to do.”

 

Youngjae cleared his throat and then pointed between the two girls. “Are we seriously going to overlook the fact that these two have ed? Not just ed. But ed EACH OTHER.” He emphasized the last part and then looked at Yugyeom who had been very quiet throughout the whole thing.

 

Yugyeom looked to Youngjae and nodded. “I was. But since you pointed it out..”he trailed off.

 

“So you two were together before? Dating or just friends with benefits?’ Jackson asked curiously.

 

“Dating.” Hee-chan mused and giggled. “It was a fun time. But there just wasn't that...uh...like really deep connection. So it turned out to be more like friends with benefits.” she said and nodded. “Lasted about a year.”

 

“A year? That's a long time.” Yugyeom said in awe. “What's the secret to having such a long and healthy relationship?”

 

“ ” Hee-chan told him.

 

Chanseul flushed and threw a pillow at Hee-chan as she whined a little. “Don't give him any ideas! It's bad enough that I can't even fall asleep with him now that JB made us make out that day! You know how I am about my sleep..  besides.. I don't want to end up like you because of that one time between us.”

 

JB raised a brow and then smirked.”Oh do continue.”

 

“Which time?” Hee-chan asked as she laughed the pillow and held it against her. Thinking back, she mused for a moment before nodding her head. “Oh you mean that one time you were too rough when you played my s?” she asked and cocked her head.

 

“Oh?” Jinyoung asked. “Do go on.” he encouraged.

 

“Yeah.” Hee-chan nodded as she yawned some. By now it was plainly obvious that she no longer had a filter and everything just came fumbling out of . “This one time I just wanted her to play with my s because I like that and she got a little too rough and made them bleed. They were sore for days. But it was the best time ever.” she said and sighed happily as she reminisced about that time. She sat up suddenly and turned and smacked Mark on the chest.

 

“How come you don't play with me like that? Huh? So boring! Such a vanilla man.” she tsked.  

 

Before Mark could even open his mouth Chanseul jumped in and got up. “OKAAYYY! And that is cue for Hee-chan to sleep. Come on loose lips let's go to bed.” She said as she got up and dragged her friend away from the very distraught looking boyfriend. “Come onnnn”

 

Hee-chan giggled as she got up and waved to everyone as she was dragged away. “Night! Don't let the vampire bite your !”