Plot Twists Galore (Never Have I Ever)

Ahgase Dream Season 1

As soon as the pillow was thrown everyone froze. What had seemed like a normal day in the dorm had just turned into what they could consider to be worse than one of the bad days of Hee-chan’s pregnancy.  All of the boys had been gathered in the livingroom for game night, well, more like video game night, and of course they had chose Mario Kart as their game of choice. But that was the one game that brought out the best, and the worst in just about anyone.

Jinyoung had been in the lead for most of the game, he was loving the handling of the kart he had selected. He didn't know how he managed to get so fast - Probably because he knew that the more coins you had the faster you went and he had collected all 10 - but he did and he was way ahead of the others, almost lapping Yugyeom who was in last place because he just didn't know how to dodge the shells.

Everything was going great until the last second Bambam, Jaebum and Yugyeom all managed to get the best perks in the game, Yugyeom getting the bullet bill, and both Bambam and Jaebum had somehow managed to get the blue shell one after another. And being as competitive as they were they made a plan to at the last possible moment attack Jinyoung with both of them.

 

This is what had made him snap, not only had he been hit by, not one, but TWO blue shells, back to back. But three Red shells, two stray green shells and Youngjae who had gotten the star park. When he had thrown the pillow it smacked against the wall so hard that it knocked one of their awards off the shelf. He was only lucky that nothing broke off of it.

“Jesus hyung it's just a game!” Bambam grumbled out as he carefully placed the award back in it's spot on the shelf after inspecting it for any injuries.

 

“Holy hell! Pregnant woman in the room! Thanks.” Hee-chan shouted from her recliner, clutching her chest. “Jesus you up tight head. It’s just a game.”

 

“Yeah hyung. Just a game.” Yugyeom said with a happy grin. “That you’ve won five rounds of and now it’s our turn to win. You can’t be good at everything you know!”

 

“Maknae is right. No one is perfect.” Youngjae nodded with a grin. “Now...how about round seven?” he asked and looked at the others.

 

“Or maybe a different game? One less...competitive?” Jackson asked as he eyed Jinyoung. “Maybe something to help this one unwind. Let’s play a drinking game!”

 

Jinyoung frowned a little and raised a brow. “Noona can't play a drinking game she's pregnant.” He said and then rolled his eyes. “Whether it's a game or not i was winning! You guys completely and utterly annihilated me!”

 

Chanseul shook her head and then smiled softly. “Okay then.. Instead of alcohol.. How about we make it a punishment. A shot of lemon juice.” She said and then nodded. “Never have i ever! If you have done it you have to drink a half shot of lemon juice.”

 

“Or perhaps half a shot of alcohol for the non pregnant people and lemon juice for miss butterball over there.” Jackson said and pointed ot Hee-chan who flicked him off.

 

“ you Jackson.” Hee-chan snorted and stood. “I’ll get the lemon juice. Figure out who is going first.” she called.

 

“Rock paper scissors?” Youngjae asked and cocked his head.

Jinyoung frowned and held his hand out, pursing his lips as he glanced between Youngjae, Hee-chan and then to the other members. “Fine. But don't cheat.” He grumbled out as he glared at Bambam.

“We didn't cheat! That's how you're supposed to play the game!” Bambam whined out as he held his hand out, waiting for the others before nodding. “Rock paper, scissors.. Shoot!” He called out and threw out paper as his choice, glancing to Jinyoung's scissors with a whine. “Aish!”

 

“He’s just angry he didn’t win with all his cheating.” Yugyeom called out and held out rock along with Youngjae. “See, we’re not cheating.” he said happily and cheered before playing against with Youngjae to determine who would go first. He play rock and Youngjae played paper, winning.

 

“Just pick who goes first.” Jackson whined and nodded. “Youngjae then.”

 

“Yes!” Youngjae said happily and wiggled.

 

“Lemon juice!” Hee-chan cheered happily and sat the bottle on the table before sitting back down.

 

“Alright. Is everyone ready? Um...never have I ever stolen something.” he said.

 

Chanseul paled and coughed as she grabbed the lemon juice, all eyes turning to here in shock as she squirted some into , her face contorting for a split second as she swallowed it and then shook her head. ‘Ugh.. Please don't ask..” She mumbled softly

 

Bambam blinked at her and then shook his head as he held his hands up. “Alright”

Chanseul nodded and then looked around . “Um.. Never have I ever..stepped on a leggo”

 

Hee-chan glared and took the bottle and squired the juice in , making a face as she swallowed. “And might I add, you wished it upon me to step on it and I did.” she pouted.

 

Jackson laughed before taking the bottle of lemon juice and squired some before groaning. “It was an accident and it was on one of the shows.” he hummed and looked to Hee-chan. “Go next.”

 

“Alright. Never have I ever ed to a picture of my crush.” Hee-chan said and smirked over at Chanseul.

 

“Oh!!! Noona pulling out the big guns!” BamBam cheered with a laugh.

 

“Wait wait wait.” Jackson said and huffed. ‘You’ve never done it to their picture?” he asked and pointed to Mark and Jaebum.

 

“No of course not! I’m somewhat normal at least.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

Chanseul choked on her spit and turned bright red as she glanced over at Yugyeom before reaching for the bottle, only to be beaten to it by Jinyoung. She blinked rapidly and waited for him to take his shot and then quickly took hers, coughing lightly. “I hate you..” She whispered to Hee-chan and then slowly sank further into the couch.

 

Mark grabbed the bottle after Chanseul set it back down and shyly took a shot, his face contorting horribly as he shook his head and stomped his feet. “OH my god that's too sour!” He breathed out after he had swallowed, the pain of the sourness hiding his embarrassment. “Agh.. Never have i ever had in public.”

“GOD DAMN IT MARK!” Chanseul screeched and snatched the bottle off the table again to take yet another shot before handing it to Yugyeom.

Hee-chan laughed loudly at that. ‘Oh my god baby, good job!” she said and watched as Yugyeom coughed and sputtered as he tried to swallow the lemon juice.

 

“So sour!” Yugyeom whined.

 

“Wait wait. Can we just focus on the fact that Jinyoung drank to ing to a picture of his crush?” Jackson asked and laughed. “I’m curious now.”

 

“Well I guess you should just play the game to find out.” Hee-chan said and grinned.

 

“Never have I ever kissed another man!” Yugyeom finally shouted and threw the bottle at Mark for making him drink.

 

Mark jumped slightly as he caught it just so it wouldn't accidentally hit Hee-chan and then whined loudly. “Shut up okay! He's like… My boyfriend! The three of us are dating so of course i'm going to kiss him!” He said and then looked over at Jaebum whose face was bright red, he took his shot and then handed the bottle to Jaebum so he could take him.

“Never have I ever dreamt about kissing another man!” Bambam said proudly and then nodded as he looked at the girls. “I know you two have to drink up.” He said and then leaned back as he watched Chanseul glare at him as she drank a shot of the lemon juice.

 

Jinyoung grunted and slowly reached for the bottle when Chanseul was done and squirted a large amount of the juice into his mouth just to calm himself down.

 

“WOOOAAAHHH” Jackson screeched as he pointed to Jinyoung. “Can we please talk about this one at least?!”

 

Hee-chan took the bottle from Jinyoung afterwards and drink, coughing before shaking her head. “Yeah, let’s talk about this. Since when is Jinyoung gay?” she asked and eyed him.

 

“Yeah. when have you been gay hyung?” Youngjae asked curiously, the only male who still hadn’t had a drink yet. “And then, it’s his turn right?” he asked and smiled.

 

Jinyoung sighed and shook his head a little. “Don't want to talk about it…” He mumbled as he set the lemon juice bottle back on the table. “Really really don't want to talk about it.” He said before looking around. “Um..never have I ever… had a girlfriend.”

 

Jaebum and Mark both groaned and then grabbed for the bottle, one after another they took a shot before tossing the bottle to Yugyeom. “Drunk up kiddo.” Jaebum said and then snickered. “You two.. You drink too, don't think we haven't forgotten.” He said as he pointed to the girls.

 

Yugyeom drank happily before passing it to the girls, grinning. “I mean, we could never forget.”

“Damn, I was hoping they would have forgotten.” Hee-chan whined and drank the lemon juice happily before giving it to Chanseul.

 

Bambam waited, hand held out. “I had a girlfriend back in thailand. Give me the bottle.” he said and bit his lip as he looked. “Never have I ever fallen in love with my bandmate.” he said. He was really curious to see how deeply the love went between Mark and Jaebum.

 

Jaebum sighed as he looked over at Mark and then went to reach for the bottle but stopped when he only found air, he blinked and looked around before his eyes landed on Jinyoung who looked like he was trying to hide inside of the couch as he took a shot. “Well thats unexpected..” He said as he tilted his head. “Is that why you're so y lately? Because you wanna get laid but you just can't?” He asked with a smirk.

 

“Shut your mouth Im Jaebum.” Jinyoung growled as he tossed the bottle of lemon juice at Jaebum. “Go a .”

“Sorry but that seems like what you want to do so i’ll save that for you.” Jaebum shot back with a snicker and then took his shot, offering the bottle to mark who shyly took it. “Who is it hm? We are all here so why don't you just get it out now?”

 

“Wow.” Hee-chan said and hummed. “What a stunning new revelation we have discovered tonight. The Got7 dorm wants to know, who has stolen our little Jinyounggie’s heart?” she said.

 

“Well it’s obviously me because I’m the most handsome man here.” Jackson said as he ran a hand through his hair posed.

 

“He would be an idiot if it was you he wanted.” Bambam snorted.

 

“We shouldn’t force him guys. What he wants is his own right as long as he doesn’t have in various areas of the dorm or is loud...or tells us about the things he does?” Youngjae said and nodded.

 

“Well it sure as hell isn’t Youngjae.” Hee-chan laughed. “You’re too pure for anyone to really fall for you right now Youngjae. You have to get your head out of your and realize that talking about and liking it isn’t the end of the world. It’s okay to like pleasure Youngjae, you know this right?” she asked gently.

 

“Well..yeah I know that….” Youngjae said a little nervously.

 

“Oh my god, Youngjae have you ever pleasured yourself?” Hee-chan asked.

 

“What?! I’m not going to answer that! This isn’t truth or dare! We should be focusing on...on Jinyoung!” he said and pointed to the other male.

 

Jinyoung had sank back so far into the couch and wrapped himself up with a blanket to hide his burning face at the mention on liking Youngjae, he coughed loudly and tried to revert back to his regular, y self. “I would rather the focus not be on me right now..” He said, his voice a bit shaky as he stared at Youngjae for a moment before looking away.

 

“Jinyoung oppa we are just trying to help you out..” Chanseul said softly and then smiled a little. “I mean it can't be that bad right? The only person here that it would be that bad for would be…..” She trailed off as she motioned to Youngjae and then blinked. “It's not him is it?...” She asked but got no reply as she watched Jinyoung make a move to get up.

 

“Is it Youngjae? Jinyoung?” Hee-chan asked and watched him intently.

“Guys guys. We were having a really nice time tonight.” Jackson said and tried to soothe over the situation. “Let’s just all sit down and play another game and just relax and unwind. When do we really get the time to do that and not have to watch the girls face with their boyfriends?” he asked.

 

“Hyung?” Youngjae asked softly. Surely not. Honestly Jinyoung had to be one of the straightest guys here, next to Yugyeom and even then that was questionable because that maknae.

 

Jinyoung sighed heavily as he plopped down on the couch in defeat and looked over at Youngjae before nodding slightly, he looked away afterwards and then cleared his throat lightly. “Alright.. fine let's get back to the game. I can't say no to a night without those five going at it.” He said as he pointed to the girls and their lovers.

Chanseul whined softly. “Hey we aren't that bad! At Least we don't constantly have anymore. We’ve dialed that down too. But that's because we all have practices.”

 

“Excuse you. I’m pregnant and can't have .” Hee-chan corrected before smiling. “But I can watch and I do enjoy.” she giggled and winked at her two boyfriends before humming. “Alright alright!” she said and stood and walked over and grabbed one of the remote controls and started looking through the game options before picking one. “Who’s playing Call of duty with me?” she asked and grinned.

“I’m so in noona!” Yugyeom cheered as he picked up his controller.

 

Youngjae shook his head as he watched them and chuckled as Jackson dive bombed for a free controller to play as well. He looked over to Jinyoung for a second and frowned before looking away. “I’m...going to get some drinks for us.” he said and got up and headed into the kitchen.

 

Jinyoung gulped slightly as he got up and slowly made his way into the kitchen, rubbing the back of his neck as he pulled a chair out to sit at the table. “Y-Youngjae-ah..” He called out softly, trying to keep his voice low enough so that his voice wouldn't be heard from the livingroom.

 

Youngjae turned at the call of his name and looked at Jinyoung. “Yes hyung?” he asked softly. “Do you want something specific to drink?” he asked as he pulled down the glasses and started lining them up so he could fill them with various liquids.

 

Jinyoung nodded slightly and then rubbed at his arm lightly. “Something sweet please.. I can't stand the taste of lemon juice.” He said softly and then cleared his throat lightly. “So um..” He said softly and then looked down at the table. “I'm sorry.. For what they said.” He mumbled and then shook his head a little. “Being pure isn't a bad thing..”

 

Youngjae sighed as he searched the fridge before pouring Jinyoung’s glass and setting down the bottle. “It is.” Youngjae whispered. ‘Even I think it is.” he said gently and looked back at him. “I’m the only abnormal one. I scream and shout at the mentions of . The talk of , the image of .” he said. “I fight so much to preserve this...purity.” he whispered and shook his head. “When really all I want is to be...free. But it’s hard. And I certainly couldn’t let Jackson or anyone else know my feelings. I’d never hear the end of it.”

 

Jinyoung nodded slightly as he listened and then bit his lip. “I know.. That's why i kept my mouth shut out there.. Jackson like to talk, a lot..” He said and then smiled slightly. “Its nice at times because he keeps the atmosphere light but.. Something are private.. Like feelings.” He said as he looked over at Youngjae and then cleared his throat loudly. “Why do you fight it so much? It can't just be because Jackson likes to blab..”

 

Youngjae sighed. “Because I don’t want to be a disappointment.” he said gently. “Not everyone has loving families like Mark and Jaebum hyungs. If anyone knew that I liked….if my family knew I would be disowned. It’s better to deny it. Fight it.” he said and nodded. “But I’m so tired of doing it.”

 

Jinyoung frowned as he shook his head lightly. “You're having the same struggles as noona.. Why didn't you tell us?” He asked softly, his chest clenching tightly. “You know we would have done our best to help you..” He mumbled softly and then looked down. “If you're tired of fighting then… why not stop fighting while at the dorm? You don't really have to impress anyone here.” He said softly and then smiled a bit. “We can bribe Jackson again, make  him stay quiet like he's doing for Noona..”

 

“It’s not that simple hyung.” Youngjae said as he walked over and held out the drink for him. “There are plenty of people to impress here. For one, the noonas so they don’t write about me.” he said and sighed. “For another…” he paused and shook his head. “I never got to drink as well, but there is someone I like in the group.” he said. “I would never hear the end of it if that came out. If I was...accidentally too friendly to him.”

 

Jinyoung blinked at Youngjae’s words and then took the drink, sipping it slowly as he hummed softly. “I know the feeling..” He said softly and then smiled lightly. “The noona’s wouldn't out you.. They’ve been doing this kind of stuff for years, only some of it is factual.” He said and then looked up at Youngjae from his seat. “If you told me I wouldn't tell a soul, you know how i am with secrets, I like to take them to my grave.” He said and then chuckled at his own words before tapping his fingers against the glass. “Even from back in school i still have secrets that I’m keeping till this day.”

 

“Oh, hyung carries such burdens on his shoulders then.” Youngjae laughed as he stared down at the glass. He hummed for a moment, shifting his weight on his feet as he thought. “Hyung, truth or dare?” he asked, looking back up at Jinyoung, hoping the other would chose truth.

 

Jinyoung tilted his head at the question and then hummed as he took another sip of his tea and then nodded lightly. “Truth.” he said softly and then leaned back in the chair a little bit as he set the glas on the table, mentally preparing himself for any question that Youngjae threw at him. He knew he had to be truthful no matter what, he couldn't lie to Youngjae, even if it was a question meant as a joke.

 

Youngjae nodded and chuckled lightly. “Is it true?” he asked gently. “That you like me?” he asked. “Was that true what they said in there?” he was curious and he hadn’t really heard an answer. Then again, he didn’t think the other would offer up an answer that easily with the others back there.

 

Jinyoung nodded lightly and then sighed softly. “Uh.. Yeah..” he mumbled and then picked at his nails, biting his lip as he looked up at Youngjae and hummed softly. “I do like you.. I drank for a reason and.. You're my reason.” He said softly as he reached up to rub the back of his neck. “I never bull on these kinds of things.. I don't believe in giving false hope or false information about myself.”

 

Youngjae nodded as he listened, eyes locked on Jinyoung’s face intently. Smiling softly, he finally took a seat the table. “I’m glad.” he said gently. ‘It makes me relieved because now I know that...I haven’t been imagining things. I kept thinking it’s just in my head. My desires and wants, what I’ve been fighting. False hope trying to get me to be free. But I contained it. But it was just my brain. And I feel...so happy.” he whispered.

 

Jinyoung tilted his head a little bit and leaned forward to rest his elbows on the table as he watched Youngjae intently. “And what are your desires?” He asked curiously while he picked his glass up to take a slow gulp of hit, the sweet taste soothing the numbness in his mouth caused by the lemon juice from earlier. It made everything settle better in his stomach as well, the churning in his gut from his nerves about the conversation dying down a little.

 

Youngjae locked eyes with Jinyoung as he went through an internal battle with himself. To tell or not to tell. To finally give in and be free like the others. Or to continue with how he has been living. And to continue to be the of all their jokes and dislikes. He just...he couldn’t continue to do it. The thin string of his control finally slipping free of his grasp. “They’re….you.” he whispered, a flush dawning his cheeks at his confession.

 

Jinyoung blinked rapidly at the confession and then gulped slightly, his heart rate picked up speed as he threw a glance back to the noisy living room and then reached over to drag Youngjae’s chair closer to his. “You can have me.. If you want… If i'm really what you desire” He paused and then glanced back again and then gave Youngjae a soft smile. “We can keep it to ourselves for a while until we figure out a way to bribe Jackson for his secrecy.” He whispered and then held out his hand to the younger. He didn't know how he managed to sound so calm at the moment, probably because of years of practice, they were always put into odd situations and he was always the calmest in the group unless he had felt playful that day.

 

Youngjae was a little taken aback as his chair was pulled closer to Jinyoung. His heart was pounding in his chest and he didn’t know what to do to calm it. It felt like it would just explode. “I want you.” he voice cracked and he cleared his throat, blushing harder. “I...I don’t know how much of a secret I can do. I’ll let it out so quickly if we...we’re too close together around them. Like right now.” he whispered. “My heart is racing and I can’t control it. I don’t know what to do.” he whispered. “Maybe it’s just easier to tell them the truth and tape Jackson’s mouth shut.” he laughed lightly.

 

Jinyoung nodded lightly and then took a hold of Youngjae’s wrist. “I mean.. I do have duct tape..” He said softly and then rubbed his thumb over the boy’s wrist slowly. “It's actually in the living room right now. I keep it there for easy access if anyone ever tries to break in, i could just tape them up and sit on them till the cops got here.” He said softly and then shook his head as he got up and tugged Youngjae out into the living room, he let go of his wrist and then grabbed the duct tape and ripped of a fairly large section before slapping it over Jackson's mouth. He took a deep breath and then moved back over to Youngjae and stared into his eyes before crashing his lips onto his.

 

“You keep duct tape in the….” Youngjae trailed off in shock. That was honestly unbelievable and he had to go see it for himself. So he stood willingly and followed Jinyoung back into the living room and watched as he retrieved the tape and smiled brightly as the other moved and taped up Jackson’s mouth. He had to laugh at the sight, but his laughter died as his lips became otherwise preoccupied. He paused for a moment, stilling before slowly relaxing against the other, enough to kiss him back.

 

“Holy .” Hee-chan whispered as she dropped her controller.

 

“Holy crap it is true.” Yugyeom whispered.

 

Chanseul stared wide eyed at the two and dropped the bottle of lemon juice, she had been somewhat sipping on it, lemons were something she actually liked but with the scene in front of her. “Oh holy .”

 

Jackson cried out and tried to pull the tape off but stopped when he looked up and saw the two males kissing, his eyes going even wider than before.

Jinyoung shifted closer and brought his hand up to cup Youngjae’s cheek, his lips slowly moving over the younger’s as he wrapped his other arm around Youngjae’s waist as he tilted his head just slightly before pulling back to his lips, his eyes moving over Youngjae’s face to catch his expression.

 

Youngjae bit back the moan that threatened to break free as he fell into the kiss with Jinyoung. It was his first kiss and he didn’t know where he should put his hands. They ended up resting on Jinyoung’s shoulders. Pulling back as the kiss ended, he stared at Jinyoung and smiled at him before flushing deeply and whining out. “Hyung...I didn’t exactly mean for it to happen right now.” he pouted.

 

“No please, continue.” Hee-chan said. “In fact, sit down and explore each other. We don’t mind the show.”

 

“Yeah. I never knew Jinyoung hyung could kiss like that.” Bambam said in awe.

 

Chanseul slowly picked up the bottle of lemon juice and whined. “ hee-chan no! You get to see that enough with Mark oppa and Bum oppa.” She said and then looked up at the two.

 

Jinyoung chuckled lightly and then bit his lip. “Sorry but.. I know you too well..” He said softly and moved his hand away from Youngjae’s cheek. “You would chicken out if we waited.” He said before turning to look at the others, more directly at Jackson. “You.. You are going to keep quiet about this.. Don't about it, you know how sensitive he is”

“You say as you drag him out here and eat his face.” Jaebum chimed in and then looked over at Hee-chan with a pout. “Do mark and I not make out enough for you??”

“Actually no. If we could up the making out sessions to 24/7  that would be great.” Hee-chan said and smiled and gave them a thumbs up. “But when a fangirl is given a feast.” she said and motioned to the two in the middle of the room. “You can not expect us to not enjoy our meal and ask for dessert. It’s the way of our kind loves. Doesn’t mean you’re not enough or I love you any less. I’m just a really thirsty hoe.” she giggled.

 

“Noona is very thirsty.” Youngjae chuckled and looked down at the floor. “Ah...well then I guess the secret is out.”

 

“I like these kind of show and tell secrets. Can we do so more?” Bambam asked. “I’m really intrigued by Youngjae hyung. He’s always so quiet and reserved. I want to know what he’s really like.”

“I wouldn’t mind watching more.” Yugyeom chimed in. “It’s a bonding experience!”

 

Chanseul turned her head to look at Yugyeom with wide eyes and then pointed at him. “Stop hanging out with the bum.” She said and the pouted. “Besides.. I'm pretty sure that Youngjae-ah doesn't want to reveal too much about himself right off the bat after… this.” She said and motioned to the two standing up.

 

“Seul-ah… I’m not a bum.” Jaebum said and sighed before looking back at Hee-chan. “I could definitely up it up for you noona, but not to 24/7, we can't let the fans know about mark and i being an active part of the relationship remember?”

Jinyoung looked down at Youngjae and smiled lightly. “It's all up to you, but remember.. We are here for you, we’re your family and just like for noona we can be here for you..” He whispered softly into the younger’s ear and rubbed his sides gently.

 

Yugyeom whined and pouted as he stared at her. “You’re so mean. You know that?” he asked.

 

Hee-chan laughed and shook her head. “Right. I always forget that.” she chuckled.

 

Youngjae listened to them all and sighed softly as he reached down and took his hand. “I-I don’t mind. As long as Jackson stays quiet.” he whispered and nodded his head gently before smiling. “I..I guess we sit down right?” he asked.

 

“Oh, show time! Please sit!” Hee-chan said happily and moved out of her chair to sit in front of the couch for a better view. “Make yourself comfy. Just ignore us and have fun.”

 

“I'm not mean.. If they do anything and you get hard i'm still getting you off Gyeom.” Chanseul said sweetly and then giggled a little, leaning over to peck his cheek. “You just have to remember that you were in his position at one point too.. Remember when they made us make out for the first time?”

Jinyoung nodded and then led Youngjae over to the couch and sat down, making room for the younger next to him on the couch. “I'm sure we can keep Jackson quite,, right Jackson?” He said and looked over at said male in question and then smirked lightly.

Jackson pulled at the tape, finally getting if off with a whine. “Ow… Yeah.. I mean i kinda have to or we will get eaten alive…” He mumbled.

 

“OF course baby. Whatever you say.” Yugyeom whispered with a smile.

 

Youngjae nodded as he sat down next to Jinyoung and smiled. “Good.” he said and turned to face the other once more. “I’ve never….” he trailed off and sighed softly, hoping to get the point across to Jinyoung. He never had a boyfriend before or a girlfriend. And he had just had his first kiss. Anything else was very much new to him and he was nervous that he wasn’t going to do it right.

 

“It’s okay Youngjae.” Hee-chan whispered and reached out and his knee. “Don’t be shy. I think being a makes everything better. Inexperience can be very cute.” she tried to assure him and he smiled slightly at her.

 

“You think?” he asked gently.

 

“Of course!” Hee-chan smiled. “To be honest, I don’t think Jinyoung is experienced either, but don’t tell him I said that.” she whispered loudly, obvious meant for everyone in the room to hear her.

 

Jinyoung groaned lightly and then pouted a little. “Noona i'm right here!” He said with a slight whine and then looked over at Youngjae and smiled slightly. “It's okay.. Neither have i.. Other than the kiss in the drama… I just do what i see done..” He said softly and then rubbed his arm.

Chanseul giggled softly and looked between the two. “This reminds me of when i had to teach yuggie how to use his hips properly oh my god..” She whined out and then rester her head against Yugyeom’s shoulder and looked between the two.

 

“Noona...please!” Yugyeom flushed. ‘Oh my god.”

 

Hee-chan giggled. “Reminds me of….never mind.” she said and watched them.

 

Youngjae did his best to ignore the two talking and focused on Jinyoung. “Really? Good I don’t feel so bad.” he whispered. He bit his lip and leaned in and kissed him gently, shyly almost. “How does one make out?” he asked. ‘I don’t watch... or anything. I’ve never seen it.”

 

Jinyoung smiled softly as he kissed back softly, he bit at his own lip shyly as he thought back to things that he had seen, he pulled back from the kiss to hold onto Youngjae’s hips as he lifted him up and pulled him over onto his lap, the blush that spread over his cheeks started to darken as their hips pressed together. “Follow my lead okay? I-I’ve actually watched quite a bit of before..”

 

Youngjae’s face heated up further as he was pulled into Jinyoung’s lap, their hips pressing together. “Ah...I guess so.” he whispered. Dipping down, he kissed him slightly once more, wanting to feel his lips once more. “I trust you.”

 

Jinyoung nodded lightly and reached to cup the back of Youngjae’s neck, sighing softly as he kissed him, a little deeper this time, his tongue poking out against the younger’s lips as he kept one hand on his hip. “Thank you…” He whispered softly, those were three words that he really needed to hear from Youngjae because he didn't know if he could even trust himself to stop if he was told to.

 

Youngjae let the moan fall from his lips as he returned the kiss happily. His lips parted at the touch of the tongue and he wanted to know what it would feel like in his mouth. He was curious. He was curious about it because they had always been his secret desires. Desires he was finally able to enjoy. Sliding a hand up, he cupped the side of Jinyoung’s neck, holding him close against him.

 

Jinyoung felt a shiver run down his spine as the moan that Youngjae let slip out reached his ears, he was very aware of the many eyes on them but as he pressed his tongue past Youngjae's lips, the hand cupped the side of his neck so timidly and he leaned closer, nearly forgetting everything around them as he explored Youngjae’s mouth with his tongue. The hand that had been on his hip slowly moved backwards to his , slipping into the back pocket of his  jeans to pull him fully against him.

 

Youngjae whimpered softly as he felt the tongue push into his mouth. He parted his lips wider as his tongue lightly came out and over Jinyoung’s, testing it. He felt the hand slip into his back pocket and he pressed further against him, his hand moving to wrap around Jinyoung’s neck tightly. He felt needy, like he needed to cling to him. But at the same time he didn’t want to be so clingy and push him away. He was so nervous

 

Jinyoung pressed his tongue against Youngjae's and hummed lowly, fingers twitching in the pocket of Youngjae’s jeans as he over the tongue that at his own. He let out a low moan as he shifted a little and moved his hand from the side of Youngjae’s neck down to his hip, slipping it up under the shirt to rest it against his bare skin. When his lungs became too heavy from oxygen deprivation he pulled back just a little bit and panted heavily against Youngjae’s lips. He had forgotten to breath through his nose and he felt very embarrassed for it, he wanted to make the kiss last longer.

 

Youngjae moaned and whimpered against Jinyoung’s lips, his tongue curling and over Jinyoung’s tongue until he pulled away. Panting heavily, he flushed hotly and stared down at him. “Wow.” he whispered. “That was like...my third kiss ever. That was so intense.” he whispered and lowered his head, hiding his face in Jinyoung’s neck. His cheeks were so damn flushed and he couldn’t believe it.

 

Jinyoung’s cheeks grew even redder as he buried his face against Youngjae’s shoulder and took a few deep breaths to calm himself, he soon became painfully aware that not only had they just had an intense makeout session.. But everyone in the dorm had watched….. And he was hard. ‘Oh god..” He whispered out as he pushed Youngjae’s hips back just a little bit, not wanting him to know what was going on with his at the moment.

 

Youngjae shifted back some and sat back on Jinyoung’s lap, relaxing slowly against him. “This is so embarrassing now. They’re still watching us.” he whispered lowly and bit his lip. “What should we do?”

 

“Wow.” Bambam whispered. “Man that was intense. I think Jinyoung’s tongue was completely swallowed.”

 

“I think that was hotter than JB and Mark hyung.” Yugyeom whispered and grinned. “Baby, let me help you write the fanfiction this time.” he offered.

 

Chanseul looked over at Yugyeom and nodded lightly as she bit her lip. “Hey… Baby… DO you wanna maybe… “ She paused and then bit her lip. “Makeout?”

Jaebum stared at the two for a moment and then cleared his throat as he stood, tugging the hem of his hoodie down a little bit. “Okay! Uhm.. Let's give these two a little bit of privacy!” He said hoarsely before clearing his throat. “Baby.. Do you want to teach Markie and i anything new?” He asked softly, tilting his head as he stepped in the direction of the bedrooms.

 

Yugyeom stared at her and smiled. He stood and pulled her up and dragged her back to the bedroom. “Yes, I can’t wait.”

 

Hee-chan looked back at them and smirked as she stood and headed for the hall. “Yes baby.” she said and motioned for them to follow her. “We’re going to try something fun and exciting.” she said.

 

“And that’s our cue to leave.” Bambam said and stood, grabbing Jackson and heading out of the apartment and away from the noisy couple.

The room went quiet and Youngjae pulled back and looked around before sighing. “God okay. That was a bad idea. From now on, it’s just us. Whatever we want to do. Just us.” he said.

 

Jinyoung groaned and nodded as he laid his head back against the couch and shifted slightly,trying to inconspicuously tug his shirt down a little to cover himself. “So… Do you want to keep going..  Or turn on a movie to drown the two couples out… because i have a feeling it's about to get really loud in a few minutes..”

 

Youngjae bit his lip and moved to get off of Jinyoung’s lap. “We should watch a movie. I don’t want to hear them being loud and all that.” he said and stared at him before nodding, moving to grab the remote. “What should we watch? I’m thinking action.”

 

Jinyoung nodded and smiled softly, shifting a little to wrap his arm around Youngjae’s shoulder. “Hm.. How about that new movie Colossus?” He asked softly and then smiled. “It's about this couple that has like.. Parallel selves that exist in the same worlds, but their parallel selves are a monster and a robot”

 

“Huh, interesting.” Youngjae said and nodded as he leaned against Jinyoung. “Sounds interesting. Let’s watch it.” he grinned and searched for the movie on Netflix and once he found it, pressed play.