Eating with Jin

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Jin hummed as he fiddled with the camera, setting it up carefully and leaning in so only his face was on screen. “3, 2, 1.” he said and looked down. “And we’re live.” he said, eyes moving over the screen carefully to make sure all the settings were in place and watched as the viewer count went up. Once it hit 100 viewers, he leaned back and grinned.

 

“Welcome to Eating with Jin!” he cheered. “And today I have some special guests!” he said and turned and looked off screen before motioning for his guests to appear.

 

Hee-chan sat down on the bed next to Jin’s chair with a heavy thud and grinned. “Ta-da! I’m back!” she greeted happily before reaching out and pulling Chanseul down with her. “And I brought a friend! Introduce yourself friend!”

 

Chanseul yelped when she was pulled and then tumbled onto Hee-chan’s lap and then looked up at Jin’s camera. “Hiii! I'm Song Chanseul~” She said happily and then pushed herself up to sit properly.

 

“That’s right! I’m here with the legendary Hee-chan and her friend Chanseul!” Jin said and clapped happily. “Wow. Thank you for joining me!”

 

“You’re welcome! I’d never pass up free food.” Hee-chan laughed.

 

“Of course, who wouldn’t?” Jin asked and started moving, preparing the food for everyone. “So pretty much, we just talk about whatever comes to mind, read some comments and enjoy food. Sounds easy?”

 

“Sounds like another day at the dorm.” Hee-chan chuckled and bowed as she was handed her bowl of noodles and watched as Jin handed the other bowl to Chanseul.

 

“Awesome. So let’s see.” Jin said and leaned in, reading the comments. “No, none of the members of Got7 will be appearing.” he answered one question and laughed softly.

 

“Oh...everyone’s really happy you’re on the show Hee-chan. And Chanseul too.” Jin read. “They demand you make a V live account.”

 

“How does one get a V live account?” Hee-Chan mused and looked to Chanseul. “Don’t we have to be like...debuted idols or something?”

 

Chanseul shoved the first bite of noodle into before anyone even started to ask her anything and then she looked over with wide eyes and shook her head quickly, the held her finger up and chewed her noodles as she covered with her hand and then cleared . “Ah no.. SM Rookies has one too i think.. You just have to be like.. Known somehow in the K-Pop world..” She said as she nodded a bit. “I could maybe ask JYP oppa to set us up one… i still kinda am in training~” She said, gently nudging Hee-Chan with a grin.

 

“You’re a trainee?” Jin asked in shock as he passed out add ins for the noodles.

 

‘She is. We both were, but then...well other things happened.” Hee-chan said with a laugh. “We could ask. I’m sure there would be enough fans asking for it that they could give it to us.” she said and nodded.

 

“That would be fun. What would you guys upload?” Jin asked.

 

“Eating videos.” Hee-chan laughed happily as she mixed in cheese within her noodles and then added a spice pack.

 

“Good choice. Chanseul?”

 

“Dance videos!” She said happily and grinned brightly. “Though I'm sure Yugyeom has spammed their V Live account with him and i dancing.” She said and put in some of the add ins, mixing them around as she wiggled happily. “OH! And cooking tutorials!”

 

“And whatever else the fans want.” Hee-chan said and mixed her noodles before taking a bite, humming in delight. “Mmm!” she grinned. “This is good.” she nodded and gave the camera a thumbs up.

 

“Nice.” Jin said and laughed. “I’ll be the first to follow so let me know when it happens!” he said and took a few bites of his noodles before turning to look back at the comments. He snickered. “The fans are saying, ‘Hee-chan noona, it’s okay to talk about your kids.’ and ‘we want the kids.’ “ he read and cocked his head. “Ah, should we bring them on here? I feel like it’s exploiting them.” he said and chuckled.

 

“Ah, I feel like it too.” Hee-chan laughed and shook her head. “Later, later!” she said and smiled. “They’re playing right now, so we’ll bring them out there.” she assured everyone.

 

Chanseul grinned as she picked up a bite of the noodles and cupped her hand under it to hold it up to the camera just to tease the fans. “AH~”” She said cheekily and then ate the bite herself. “Yeah its okay to talk about the kids, they already know about them~” She teased lightly and chuckled as she put the bowl down to pull her hair back into a bun so she wouldn't get it in her bowl.

 

She giggled softly and then looked over towards the door. “I think Jungkook and Yoongi oppa are actually entertaining the kids, i keep hearing squeals and I'm not sure who its coming from.”

 

Jin laughed and clapped his hands. “I think they’re Yoongi’s!” he snickered. He paused for a moment and motioned for them to all be quiet for a moment, listening. He grinned when the loud squeal echoed int other room and he laughed. “Did you guys here! That one was Jungkook.” he laughed.

 

“I don’t know what they’re doing, but it sounds like my kids are torturing them.” Hee-chan said and ate some more. She reached over and moved the phone lightly before turning to Chanseul. “Read some comments this time around. They’re so fun.”

 

Chanseul laughed along with Jin and then took the phone and blinked curiously as she read through the comments, some of the English ones catching her eye. “Was it hard to learn Korean?” She said in English and then nodded. “For me very! I'm worse than Bambam sometimes.. Except he only forgets words. I forget entire sentences!” She watched more and then blushed at one before looking between the two in the room. “OH my gosh I'm not used to being called pretty by fans yet oh god.”

“OH! How did we meet BTS. One of them asked.” She said and then motioned to Hee-chan. “She was streaming at KCON while i was filing in for one of the stylists and Kookie wanted her to go up there… Hee-Channie was that broadcast a Channel Plus broadcast?”

 

Hee-chan looked over and shook her head. “No it wasn’t.” she said and grinned. “It should have been though, it was two hours long.” she laughed. “Ah, it’s about forty five minutes in I get to the BTS fan meet.” she said and looked over at the comments.

 

“Is Chanseul and Yugyeom still dating? Yes. Yes they are.” Hee-chan said and smiled. “And they’re so mushy!” she laughed. “Do you guys want to see more cute stuff from them? I’ll make them broadcast their love!” she giggled.

 

Chanseul whined loudly and pouted a little bit. “But mushy Gyeom is minneee~| She pouted cutely and then shoved another bite of food into , then another and another. “But yes, we are still dating~ Three years and going strong.” She said softly and then rubbed at her cheeks happily.

“AHH!! No no I'm ticklish stop!!”

 

A shout came from the living room of BTS’s dorm and Chanseul burst out in a fit of laughter. “Oh my god i don't think I've ever heard Yoongi have such a high pitched voice.”

 

“Oh my god! What is going on?” Hee-chan asked with laughter. More squeals erupted and she shook her head before looking over at Jin.

 

“They’re such a distraction..” Jin laughed and hummed as he took the phone and read through the comments, humming softly. “Ah!” he said. “The fans want to know about your relationship with Mark and JB.”  he said and looked at Hee-chan.

 

“What about it?” Hee-chan asked carefully.

 

“Mmm, well they want to know if you’re really dating both of them.” Jin hummed as he read through comments. “Apparently there are like unconfirmed rumors that it’s like a …a three way relationship.”

 

Chanseul nearly choked on her noodles at the comment and then looked over at Hee-chan and snickered as she patted her chest and then cleared . “Oh man.. That's all on you boo.” She said in English and then went back to eating as she wiggled back on the bed a little.”

 

“You are no help!” Hee-chan hissed in English and glared at her before looking back at Jin and the phone. “Ah…you know...I defer  all those comments to Mark and Jaebum. Spam them on V live and their Instagram accounts!” Hee-chan said and shoved more food into , making Jin laugh.

 

“Must be complicated then. It’s interesting. Don’t worry fans! I will get to the bottom of this and find out for you!” Jin said happily.

 

“Oh boy~” Chanseul said softly and then popped up off the bed and grinned cheekily. “I think its play time!” She said and then wiggled a little and looked at the older two. “Come on oppa~ Come on Hee-chan~”

 

“Play?” Jin asked. “What are we playing?”

 

“How to hide a body?” Hee-chan asked and smiled..`

 

“Oh my god guys come on we are on a broadcast!” Chanseul whined loudly and then shook her head as she headed out to go play with the kids… and the toddler0s.

 

Hee-chan laughed as she stood and walked out with Jin and grinned as she looked over at the kids. “There they are!”

 

“Ah!! Look at these babies!” Jin cooed and turned the camera to show the two toddlers running around the room happily, squealing. If he remembered right, Wren was a little over two and Kiyoung was about one years old. Kiyoung looked very strangely like Jaebum while Wren looked like Mark. It made him wonder if those rumors were true.

 

“Wren, Kiyoung.” Hee-chan called as she knelt down and smiled as her children ran to her and hugged her happily.

 

“Mamma!!” Wren squealed happily and kissed her cheek.

 

“Ah! Ma!” Kiyoung giggled and nuzzled her happily.

 

“Aw...look how adorable. Say hi.” Jin cooed and smiled as he broadcasted the two.

 

Chanseul giggled as she watched the two and then looked over at Yoongi. “So what exactly happened in here while we were eating?” She asked and grinned cheekily. “It sounded like a pair of squealing piggies in here!”

Yoongi pouted and then pointed over to Wren and Kiyoung. “They tackled me!” He said and then shook his head. “They sat on me and tickled me. I thought i was going to die!” He said, over exaggerating what had happened.

 

“It was actually hilarious.” Jungkook laughed as he leaned against Taehyung on the couch. “Did you know you can get your kids to do whatever you want with a promise of food? It’s glorious.” he said.

 

‘I did not. But now I do.” Hee-chan laughed and looked up at the camera. “Aw...you guys like them?” she asked before moving and picking up Kiyoung some so he was higher up and in view of the camera. “This is Kiyoung. Isn’t he such a cute little baby? He’s so precious.” she said and sat him back down and picked up Wren. “And you all know my precious baby girl Wren.” she cooed and nuzzled Wren’s cheeks, making her giggle.

 

“She’s getting so big.” she said and smiled softly. She looked to Chanseul. “That’s what we’ll do! We’ll post videos of the kids on our channel!” she said happily.

 

“Oh my god i can see it now.. You potty training Kiyoung and Wren and the first day you find them going on their own you broadcast it. “ Chanseul said with a snort and then leaned down to pick up Kiyoung and cooed happily. “Hey there little man~ You're gonna be so handsome when you grow up!” She said in a baby voice and then smooched his cheek.

 

“OH MY GOD THE FLUFF I AM SEEING RIGHT NOW!” Yoongi cried out and then flopped back on then floor and flailed. “I can't oh my god!”

 

“Oh my god! And Wren’s first day at school! And Kiyoung’s first Chuseok…and Christmas.” Hee-chan squealed happily as she hugged Wren tightly and smiled. “Oh, don’t grow up fast my little ones. You’re too precious. Stay tiny forever!”

 

Kiyoung giggle and raised his arms, flailing as he laughed and wiggled in her grasp.

 

“Aw!!! I want a baby! We need to adopt a child! NAMJOON!!! SIGN US UP FOR HELLO BABY!!!” Jin shouted.

 

“We have a baby though.” Jungkook said and motioned to Yoongi. “We don’t need anymore.”

 

“I thought you were… You know what no. You're right. You hang out with Yugyeom a lot you're not a baby.” Chanseul said simply and then shook her head as she laughed lightly and gently bounce Kiyoung in her arms, then lifted his up and spun him around happily.

“WHY DO WE NEED A BABY WE HAVE YOONGI AND JIMIN?!” Namjoon shouted from the bathroom.

 

“I'm not a baby okay?! I just have a very soft spot for cute.. Tiny.. little humans!” Yoongi said and then huffed a little bit.


“Yeah okay Yoongi oppa.” Chanseul stuck her tongue out and then grinned as she got Kiyoung’s attention and showed him how to stick his tongue out before pointing over at Yoongi and whispering in the toddler’s ear.

 

Kiyoung blinked and giggled before sticking out his tongue.

 

“Yah! Chanseul! Don’t teach him bad things! Yugyeom taught Wren to call JB ugly and she still does!” Hee-Chan scolded.

 

“Uhgoo! Uhgoo!!” Wren called happily and wiggled.

 

Kiyoung giggled and stuck his tongue out again at Yoongi and then Hee-chan and then the others in the room.

 

“Oh my god.” Jungkook whined and covered his heart. “My heart. He’s too cute.”

 

Chanseul giggled happily and then snuggle Kiyoung to her chest happily.” Aigoo~ Such a cutieee!” She whined out and then kissed all over his cheeks happily. “Kiyoungie is such a cutie pie~”

Yoongi gasped as he flailed about as he scooched over to hide behind Jungkook with a whine. “Oh my god its too cute my heart i can't! Oh my god I'm gonna die.” He cried out and kicked his feet up in the air.

 

Kiyoung giggle and stuck his tongue out at Chanseul before snuggling against her happily.

 

Jungkook laughed and wrapped an arm around Yoongi. “They’re precious. You should have seen Yugyeom with Wren. Adorable. I love babies!!!” he said happily and wiggled on the couch.

 

“And that, fans, is BTS fan boying over babies.” Jin said and laughed. “Thank you so much for tuning into Eating with Jin and we’ll see you next time! Bye!!!” Jin said happily before ending the broadcast.

 

Chanseul lifted Kiyoung's hand and waved it at the camera as she giggled happily and then plopped down on the couch with the toddler and pecked the top of his head. “He really was! It honestly makes me want to have a baby.. Seeing him like that with Wren just.. Gah~” Her cheeks heated up and she snuggled against Kiyoung happily.

Yoongi took a few deep breaths as he sat up, still holding tightly onto Jungkook as he nodded lightly. “I should have seen that, that kid has always been playful.” He said and then tilted his head. “Then why don't you bring it up with him?”

 

“We have two babies as it is in the dorm.” Hee-chan said. “I don’t think the boys could handle anymore cute babies.” she laughed and smiled softly. “Besides, they’re still not married yet.”

 

“Married?! You’re getting married?” Jungkook asked in shock. “Are you kidding me? He didn’t even tell me!” he huffed.

 

“Aw...poor Kookie. Left alone in the world with no knowledge of anything anymore.” Jin teased.