Halloween

Ahgase Dream Season 1

Halloween was just right around the corner. A time for all the ghosts and goblins to come out and show the world that they were real. A time for little children to dress up and run up and down sidewalks to get candy from strangers (apparently the only time it was safe to do so). A time for all the horror lovers to spend an entire month watching all their favorite horror movies and going places to get the crap scared out of them. For Hee-chan, it was her second favorite holiday ever and when it came to halloween, she went all out.

 

With Chanseul’s help, she bought way too many decorations and over the course of eight hours, turned the Got7 dorm into a spooky haunted house that would have to stay up until November 1st. Which, luckily for everyone, was only a week away.

 

Grinning to herself, Hee-chan nodded at her handiwork before turning and running to her shared bedroom with Chanseul to change because even though it wasn’t halloween officially, they could still dress up. After all, they both had problems picking out one costume and ended up getting five each. Though they had a very good idea of which one was going to be their official costume, Hee-chan was eager to try on all of them. First up, a y little black kitten outfit, ears, tail and black fishnet stockings and all.

 

~*~

 

It was well into the night when Got7 finally returned to their dorm after a hectic schedule day. Jackson was the first to open the door, ready to strip out of his clothes and take a long hot shower and go to sleep. He should have been prepared, he should have remembered. Hee-chan only obsessively talked about Halloween for the past three weeks. He should have known. But he didn’t. And as the door opened, a large black (fake) spider fell from the ceiling and he screamed, jumping backwards and landing in BamBam’s and JB’s arms.

 

“HOLY ING !” he screamed.

 

Chanseul burst out into laughter at the scream and came running out into the living room, already dressed up in her Harley Quinn costume. “Oh my GOD IT WORKED!!” She shrieked out happily as she jumped over the couch and attached herself to Hee-chan’s side, grinning cheekily. They had been waiting all day to catch one of the members with that spider, only getting a few delivery boys in the process when they had ordered food, and when Yugyeom’s new bed had come in.

JB’s eyes widened as he stared at the spider and then shook his head as he rubbed at his chest. “Jesus Hee-chan.. Give us a ing heart attack why don't you?”

Chanseul giggled and looked over at Yugyeom “Hey puddin~” She purred and then giggled. “Your bed came in today~” She said cheekily causing a few of the member to raise their brows at him.

 

Hee-chan squealed and laughed as she jumped around happily. “I did it! I did it! Whoop!” she cheered happily and started flailing around happily. Their misery was her happiness. “You’re welcome!” she said and gave JB a  thumbs up, watching as Jackson fell to his knees and crawled into the dorm, doing his best to stay away from the obviously fake spider, giving it a kick before making a dash for the safety of the couch.

 

“What the heck happened to our dorm? Oh my god. We’re not safe. We’ll never be safe again.”

 

“Oh hush, it’s only for a week. Don’t stop me from celebrating!” Hee-chan whined and pouted.

 

Yugyeom looked Chanseul over and raised a brow. “Wow.” he said. “Don’t you look so pretty noona.” he said and grinned. “It did? Is it made yet? We should test it out.”

 

“Oh my god!” Youngjae shouted in English, hand over his heart. “No no no no no no.” he chanted over and over in English, waving his finger at the two of them.

 

“Aw...hyung you’re so mean.” Yugyeom pouted before smiling. “I can’t wait to sleep on it though. The floor is not comfortable.”

 

“That’s your fault for breaking your bed!” Jackson accused and huffed as he looked at the two before turning to stare at Hee-chan. “Hey, when did we get a kitten?” he asked and whistled as at Hee-chan. “Wow noona. Looking so se~xy~.”

 

Chanseul winked at Yugyeom as she disregarded Youngjae and smirked slightly. “We can test it out later~ I still don't think they are used to you being openly erted yet.” She teased and then leaned up to peck his lips before dragging him inside the dorm. “Welcome to our haunted house~”

Mark growled slightly as he unhooked the spider and threw it at Jackson for his comment. “Hey watch it, that's my girl you're whistling at Jackson.” he pouted before turning to slip into the dorm properly before he pulled Hee-Chan close and smirked. “Hey there kitten~” He purred and nipped at her bottom lip.

 

“Aw...it really to be them.” Yugyeom grinned and pecked back, enjoying his time with Chanseul while the other members were more focused on the cat in the room. Like they really needed another pet.

 

Jackson grunted as he was hit with the spider, holding it up and looking it over. “Well babe...it looks like it’s you and me tonight.” he spoke to the prop before giving it a smack and throwing it to the floor.

 

Hee-chan giggled and pressed herself against Mark. “Hey there. Are you my handsome owner?” she purred out as she ran her fingers over his chest teasingly. “Do you like my haunted house? I made it especially for you.” she said happily. “And our room is set up perfectly. I have the Halloween series, the Friday the 13th series, Nightmare on elm street  and the Texas chainsaw massacre as well.” she grinned. “And then my favorite, the Saw series.” she bounced lightly on her heels. “I just need a y owner to watch them with me...or maybe two.”

 

Jaebum smirked as he moved over and wrapped his arms around both of them and chuckled lowly. “I would be up for it.. Just don't expect me to sleep soundly any time soon. You know how I am about this kind of stuff.” He said before glancing around. “Uh.. Jackson.. Whatever your do… don't turn around.”

 

Mark smirked and then picked up Hee-chan and gabbed Jaebum’s hand, grinning cheekily as he turned to see Jackson, the back of his head mere inches away from the face of a clow standee.

 

“Really?! Yay!” Hee-chan cheered happily. She was going to get both her boyfriends to watch horror movies with her. Now that was a date she . She laughed as she was picked up and held onto Mark before turning to look at Jackson with a raised brow.

 

“Huh? What do you mean?” he asked and turned. “HOLY MOTHER OF ING MERCY!” he screamed and scrambled backwards to get away from the standee, another scream leaving him as he covered his heart. “Hee Hee I swear to god you’re going to kill me with these props!”

 

“Not before I kill you for saying my name!”

 

Chanseul side stepped and then grinned as she trailed her fingers over Yugyeom’s chest lightly. “Come on, while the others are distracted we can slip away hm? “ She cooed and then bit her lip a little as she wiggled a little and bounced on her feet lightly, with the heels she was wearing for her costume she was just a tad bit taller than him.

Mark kept his grip of Hee-chan and tsked ‘=”Bad kitty~ You're not going anywhere until we are done with you.” He said with a smirk as he carried her off towards their room, with JB in tow.

 

Yugyeom slipped past the other couple and laughed as he pulled her with him. “Let’s get going. Did you decorate my room too? What did you guys do? Are there mummies? Scary noises? Will I still be able to get to the condoms?” he asked. HE was very excited for what was to come because he liked scary things just as much as Hee-chan did.

 

Hee-chan grinned and snorted. “Oh yeah? What are you going to do? Spank me?” she asked. “I’m a feisty kitten. Merow.” she giggled happily.

 

“Jesus...someone...turn on the TV, blast the volume. We don’t need to hear this.” Youngjae begged from behind the couch.

 

Chanseul nodded quickly and giggled as she tugged Yugyeom down the hallway and grinned. “You'll know when Jackson goes into his room… We made his room EXTRA scary~ But.. I'm staying out of that room… I don't like dolls. Or clowns but i'm tolerating the clowns this year.” She said and then smirked.. “I bought us new condoms actually… they're the ribbed ones~” She squealed happily and then pouted. “But… Their still not as great compared to actually feeling you. “She mumbled the last part.

 

“Ah.” Yugyeom mused and nodded. “Then screw the condoms.” he told her and grinned as he opened the door to his room and tugged her inside.